Who's who Perk for every map?

INFECTED

Many of you know if you have played black ops 1 that there has been an update where mule kick has been added to every map as a final game update. Since they can do that, why not add who's who in every map in the final game update since its a good perk and its very helpful. Treyarch may add new perks but the best perk out of all the perks should be added to every map.

Although the final game update is quite a far distance away from us, it's still going to come. What do you guys think? Reply for a different point of view or if you agree. :mrgreen:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they need to fix some of the glitches of Who's Who. I played a game getting to Round 30 with four people last night. I went down 15 times because of the stupid Who's Who glitch. I only bled out twice, yet I bought the Galvaknuckles SEVEN TIMES. In the end, my only weapon was a MP5. No secondary weapon. No grenades. So frustrating. If they fixed that, then yeah, it'd be cool.

• Administrators

I wouldn't mind having it on every map, but it just feels like it'd be the next PHD Flopper. The reason we don't have Flopper is because:

1) Treyarch knew we wanted it badly, and decided to troll us by showing us the machine but not being able to access it.

2) It would make playing Die Rise too easy considering the vertical layout it is in.

3) We rely on it more than we should.

Who's Who makes up for the structure difficulty of Great Leap Forward because we are dealing with jumping and vertical movement like never before. Plus, it's difficult - but not impossible - to reach certain areas if you stray away from your teammates. This forces everyone to work together rather than splitting off like in Tranzit.

Basically, Who's Who seems more designed for Great Leap Forward and would make things a bit too easy later on. Still, I think it would be nice to have in the future.

I don't think they would add Who's Who to the other maps. Remember, Who's Who replaced Tombstone, and Mule Kick replaced Stammin Up. I expect at least one of them to be replaced with another thing soon, like Who's Who for PhD Flopper or a new perk. But we have kept a steady 6 perks with these maps excluding Nuketown.

I wouldn't mind having it on every map, but it just feels like it'd be the next PHD Flopper. The reason we don't have Flopper is because:

1) Treyarch knew we wanted it badly, and decided to troll us by showing us the machine but not being able to access it.

2) It would make playing Die Rise too easy considering the vertical layout it is in.

3) We rely on it more than we should.

Who's Who makes up for the structure difficulty of Great Leap Forward because we are dealing with jumping and vertical movement like never before. Plus, it's difficult - but not impossible - to reach certain areas if you stray away from your teammates. This forces everyone to work together rather than splitting off like in Tranzit.

Basically, Who's Who seems more designed for Great Leap Forward and would make things a bit too easy later on. Still, I think it would be nice to have in the future.

>Calling it Great Leap Forward and not Die Rise

nope

What? Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the game mode itself is called Die Rise, and the map itself called Great Leap Forward? I'm pretty sure Infest properly used the terms there.

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

I hated them putting Mule Kick on every map, the idea is for the maps to be DIFFERENT. Not different shapes. I guess we should find a way to fit 10 perk machines,Pack-A-Punch, teleporters, the hacker, turbines, and special zombies on Nacht der Untoten.

Ditto. If they gotta change something, change the whole appearance of TranZit in the endgame. Maybe that would give me a reason to play it properly.

You're right, but it's just weird. Almost fanboy-ish, in hindsight. "I better refer to the map with the correct name! :) Treyarch is the best, I must respect them by using the correct name! Haha!"

Die Rise sounds better than "Great Leap Forward", and that's what everyone calls it. Anyone who does otherwise is odd.

If they add another mode to GLF, than he's right calling it that.

Until than, you shouldn't care whether people call it this or that. Both terms are right at this point on time.

Somewhat irrelevant, but I see arguing about the name of the map...

I know the has probably been posted but I feel like "Green Run" and "Great Leap Foward" aren't maps, they're chapters

Like "Tranzit" and "Die Rise"

The map is actually "Skyscraper" on the GLF map selection

Good point, but this would pertain only to Die Rise.

TranZit is found under Bus Depot, and we most certainly don't call it "Bus Depot."

>Calling it Great Leap Forward and not Die Rise

nope

>Trying to greentext on a forum

Anyway, I'd rather not see it on every map. It doesn't offer anything that could translate well into any map. Mule Kick was added because it was simple and could go with anything, as it only gave you a new weapon slot. Who's Who, on the other hand, could be detrimental in other maps.

For example, let's say you were playing on Green Run and you were downed in the middle of a lava pit with Who's Who. You wouldn't have enough time to revive yourself, and if you got a friend to revive you, it would defeat the purpose of Who's Who.

The route Treyarch appears to be taking this time is reviving. Well, considering the lack of team players in random games, it wasn't such a surprise. No offense to any of you who play randoms alot.

So first we have Tombstone, made so you don't have to recover completely after dying. Made for the people who dislike running around a map and rebuying everything after coming back. It's basically a free revive, except you keep your perks.

Next we get Who's Who, which allows you to become your own teammate, and savior. Just get your teammates to possibly distract the horde and you're back up and shooting. Problem? Solo. Some say run around until your QR kicks in and saves your perks, which is a good idea. Others just avoid the perk altogether. Why?

Because it glitches. Because if you have a team you trust, you don't need it.

So, I think treyarch's going to be focusing on revival perks, at least for now.

And no, I wouldn't like to see a revival perk in every map, but this may be the case.