Revolution offical trailer video

Zaptn.

Treyarch may now take all of my money.

But even the MULTIPLAYER maps look good! This is... Revolutionary!

I posted something along the lines of what you said on the BO2 Reddit and i got hate haha harsh over there..

Haha oh Reddit.. There's a reason I stopped going on there!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Die Rise is a tranzit map, I think there will be some sort of flying vehicle (probably the chopper we see in the promotional picture and artwork), and we will travel between a few sky scrapers, perhaps one or two areas are on the ground.

Today is EPIC. Hollywood Undead's new album has been released plus this new zombies info, heck the multiplayer maps look very interesting!

• Moderators

If Die Rise is a tranzit map, I think there will be some sort of flying vehicle (probably the chopper we see in the promotional picture and artwork), and we will travel between a few sky scrapers, perhaps one or two areas are on the ground.

Ahhh...yes the helicopter.

Totally forgot about it.

Love the look of Die Rise. With all this vertical talk, could it mean the return of the purple doctor himself? I of course am talking of PHD Flopper.

The turned game mode looks fun and like it could be a longer standing game mode in my eyes than grief.

It's been said before but Marlton where did you run off to? *Cue scooby doo music*

The multiplayer maps, eh, the only one that interests me is Downhill and that's probably because I'm a sucker for snow maps.

oh my god oh my god oh my god

Vertical alignment, how awesome is that??? And turned, ayayayayayayay how much fun is that?

Die Rise seems not be a TranZit map, but I don't care. TranZit is a bit... running around and around and around. Like running trains, but another running around. Not around zombies, around the map :D

I personally still think it will be a TranZit map. Maybe 3 buildings and 2 land areas? I don't know, the helicopter would be a short ride to each zone without zombies attacking and get to the next area fast. But the only problem with this is what if you miss the helicopter? Will you be stranded? There will have to be another way to get onto the next building. Who knows what type of map it could be?

I don't think you guys are understanding how insane this map is gonna be. It's not just one small skyscraper, or a few floors of a building, it's MULTIPLE skyscrapers! And since this is (most likely) another map for TranZit mode, I guarantee you it'll be at LEAST as big as Green Run... That's huge. Can you imagine that? Multiple skyscrapers crashed into each other, potential helicopter rides from building to building, so many floors to check out, streets to travel through on the ground (maybe), etc. Die Rise will be incredible...

Not to mention the fact that we will now finally be getting interact-able environments. Think about it. Your in a skyscraper, meteor or rocket hits, skyscraper begins falling and crashes into another skyscraper giving you access to both, in a twist and turn sort of way. For sure an ode to MC Escher.

Today is a good day gentlemen.

From the looks of it this looks more like an original style map. Not a wide open area with a few doors to buildings but close quarters with doors everywhere to get where you're going.

Major props to Treyarch with this game overall, I commend them for upping the bar on both the multiplayer and zombie fronts. Although I still dislike the multiplayer (MW2 is the only one for me) this map pack actually has some promising maps that I'm sure I'm going to enjoy trying out. Especially with my exclusive Peacekeeper SMG :twisted:

Meh. I just think Marlton didn't make it in the clips. Remember when the Green Run trailer was released? People flipped out because "the black guy must be important because they made sure to keep him hidden in the video." Well...no he just didn't get in there. It wasn't significant. It's just Russman. At least at this point. I think Marlton just isn't in the clips.

Also, knowing how they release these things, expect an Inside Xbox trailer for the map pack and also a Zombies trailer. Zombies trailer is normally the week before.