DLC PACK 1 INFO! Die Rise is in CHINA!

1mat926

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China has no real reason to suddenly become a part of the story this late. Japan could've had tons of shit, but nope. Had to be China.

I wonder if Tac's theory of Nikoli being captured in China will come into play?

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?13906-Shi-No-Numa-is-in-China-Nikolai-was-Captured-There

And what was up with Call of the Dead? The lighthouse was supposed to be in England, not Siberia - ever.

Check AlphaSnakes thread about hints in the MP map - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?6126-Discovery-MP-Map-is-Neuschwabenland-Antarctic-Zombie-Map

I think Call of the Dead was to reflect the Nazi's 'Neuschwabenland (or New Schwabenland or New Swabia) base. Theres stories of U-boats & UFO's. That is why we went there?

amazon is always wrong the last few EARLY infos they have put out usually is wrong the guy that got the early copy said it was in germany with der reise

What do you mean? Amazon is usually spot on with their descriptions early on.

And that guy who got DLC "early" (how does that even work?) also stated the location of Tombstone. How could someone who only has access to Solo find Tombstone, a perk only found in Co-Op matches? He's the fake one.

OMG MY EYES!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!! THE LEAKAGE O.O

Anyway thats awesome. I cant wait to see what the story is going now. I mean, sure we are off track like a train from looney toons but still it will be interesting to connect. I am tired of TranZit's town, diner, farm,depot theme. It is definately a tad scary (nothing beats Verrukr) :shock: ) since your alone sometimes in the dark with the face eaters. But i need a change of scenery. Nuketown (one of my new personal fave except for the son of a b*tch juggernog) is great and all but small, easy, and gives me a "meh" feeling. I am hoping for a nice change of scenery with a tad bit of scares. I am hoping it will be like Resident evil apocolypse (?) where the outbrake is in tokyo and the scenery and bla bla bla I AM SO FREAKIN PUMPED RIGHT NOWWWWW!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the map pack. But I would like to point out that technically it's not a leak. Just like at Gamestop. Gamestop said that they got given the posters with no information of when to show it, meaning that Treyarch intended them to release the posters on their own. This is probably the same with Amazon, Treyarch probably gave them this information and not a time to release it. Or maybe they even told Amazon to release it today, who knows. But yeah, technically it's not a leak, right?

Edit: So now this one is a leak since it's been taken down. But Gamestop wasn't :)

Can't wait for the trailer anyway, it's got to be coming soon now.

So i guess we're getting new characters or the original 3 back?

Or are the current ones going to miraculously make it to China somehow?

That to me is the biggest question. I can't see the guys in US getting there. And the O4 r on moon needing to teleport back which I think is part of the whole big Easter egg. So who knows who the characters will be

I think I've read in the Zombies storyline that the Wunderwaffle DG3 was deployed to Hong Kong, China.

So I'm hoping we'll have a Wonder Weapon on this map !

It'll be definitely a Tranzit mode map, if the map is inspired by MC Escher (remember Inception ? The concept of infinite stairs ?) and he has a painting called "Tower of Babbel", then right now I'm excited as fuck !