Die Rise and Turned Trailer Breakdown

Afrochubman

Revolution Trailer

Ruv2xMLuaoA

Die Rise

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in Die Rise. Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

So here we have the city in which the map takes place, with meteors crashing down, but there also is something in the sky. It could be a ufo or just a lighting glitch, I don't know.

The Zombies eye's are blue, just to point out for people who though they where white.

This sewing machine could be of some importance because of the symbol on the side, or it could be a trap.

Here is the power switch, located in a sweat shop.

There is new vertical gameplay, like dropping down in a narrow elevator shaft, and also you can fall down it and die, like in Green Run's power room.

Here is the MC Escher coming into play within Die Rise like I said on my last thread. Now I circled the Buddha because this might be the same room, and it could flip randomly, or not. And also the Buddha could be part of the EE.

I think this TV could also be part of the EE, maybe a radio like Green Run and Nuketown.

Now all the Green Run characters are apparent in the trailer except Marlton, which could be that they just didn't show him, there's a new character & that he's in the Nuketown fallout bunker or he turned into a zombie and could be boss. Also wanted to point out in this picture that there seems to be no fog and the sky is somewhat clear, even though apocalypse is occurring, and that you can fall of the side of the buildings.

Turned

Also included with Revolution is the brand-new Zombies game mode Turned, where players can finally compete against each other as a zombie! In Turned, a lone human player fights for survival and points against a field of zombie players. The first zombie to hunt the human down earns the right to spawn in as the new human!

The zombie player appears to have Heat Vision, making it so that the survivor cannot hide.

Whenever a survivor/zombie dies, a big electrical burst pops out of them.

I would also like to take note that it seems they have opened up Diner as a playable map by itself. Now whether its just for Turned, or it will have the other gamemodes, I don't know.

Other Breakdowns

bmNDN4Eaey0

yg41Pfk0u_I

gPwQ4WCz4cU

If I missed anything please let me know!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sweeeeeeeet :D hm, "DIE Rise" wasnt a black ops 1 map "high rise" or am i think of the wrong cod title? :?:

Highrise was a MW2 map, i think. Regardless, what the f*uck is die rise. Could a prolouge to Green Run? When Earth got nuked and overrun? Someone needs to look into this. On another note, it's not like Treyarch to be releasing gun(s) with DLC. More of a DICE thing.. looking forward to seeing more of this, because more SMG= Good Sh*t.

Uuuuuuuuugh....being a PS3 owner is so hard sometimes! So I'm guessing that XBOX gets it in late January to mid February. Then everybody else gets it a month later. HERE WE GO AGAIN!! lol.

But that DIE RISE thing looks like it could be 2 maps maybe. One for TranZit and one survival map? I dunno. But if it's ONE map, I think we're looking at some sort of prequel to Der Riese or maybe Der Riese at a later time. Awesome!!!

Uuuuuuuuugh....being a PS3 owner is so hard sometimes! So I'm guessing that XBOX gets it in late January to mid February. Then everybody else gets it a month later. HERE WE GO AGAIN!! lol.

Yeah, that does suck. But at least there is a upside...if you want to call it that. You part of CODZ Baby!, you'll know all there is to know before the Map Pack is released. Which mean's you won't be a Noob when you first play.

This is leaked. If Activision haven't offically announced it then we aren't meant to know. Just because gamestop have screwed up again (seriously most of the dlc leaks from blops 1 came from gamestop) we shouldnt show it here.

I hope it is real, because it looks great. I don't think the name is german. Instead of high rise this is called die rise

Looks like Aftermath.

Plus Die rise is such an odd title. Maybe tring to hit some nostalgia for Der riese? Though there is mention of Die at the Diner with the signs.

Plus i don't remember there being any sign of a bus stop in Aftermath, (Sorry for assuming it's that map but it sure looks like it :lol: ) guess i should look again since Multiplayer maps are too fast paced for sightseeing, but i'm hoping we get back to the original 3 in this map.

This is leaked.

Aw...though it's nice to know that most leaks have came from GameStop, gives it more credibility.

• Moderators

January 29th... "On Xbox live first"

I saw another photo of the whole poster on another forum.

Do PSN users get it a month later or am i remembering wrong?

Yes they will. (Well at least I am 99% sure. :P )

Die Rise

German for "THE RISE"?

No. Rise means "Erhebung". (or since it is related to zombies "Auferstehung".

"They rise from their graves." "Sie erheben sich aus ihren Gräbern."

So the map would be called: "Die Auferstehung"

If the "Die" would actually mean "The" but I think it doesn't.

english for die then rise or something.

I agree with this.

But is this actually a leak now or not?