Treyarch's Twitter

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's a prestige emblem. A level system would make a lot of people happy and would make zombies less... stale if you will.

Treyarch's just slowly teasing us...enjoy all of the teasers and embrace the full reveal.

I don't think it's fair to expect a trailer yet everyone. We got a full month and a half before release, and I think they'll do something big for Halloween...

I dunno about tomorrow. It might be seen as a little disrespectful to make a super-exciting announcement on the anniversary of 9/11. Maybe next Tuesday though. I'm definitely interested in this. It does look like a prestige emblem, hopefully this means some kind of zombies ranking system! :D

9/11 is kinda pointless if a zombies trailer comes out lol. Seriously what is the big deal with 9/11 it was like 10 years ago come on. I mean no disrespect by the way.

I dunno about tomorrow. It might be seen as a little disrespectful to make a super-exciting announcement on the anniversary of 9/11. Maybe next Tuesday though. I'm definitely interested in this. It does look like a prestige emblem, hopefully this means some kind of zombies ranking system! :D

9/11 is kinda pointless if a zombies trailer comes out lol. Seriously what is the big deal with 9/11 it was like 10 years ago come on. I mean no disrespect by the way.

i'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you are rather young... meaning you were probably really really little when 9/11/01 happened... it is a big deal

Oh no, I got you. I'd personally be fine with it - I mean, if they were actually making a joke or celebration out of 9/11 that would be a different story of course. But there are some very sensitive people out there who would criticize the crap out of Treyarch for it. They'd be smart to just avoid it.

Oh no, I got you. I'd personally be fine with it - I mean, if they were actually making a joke or celebration out of 9/11 that would be a different story of course. But there are some very sensitive people out there who would criticize the crap out of Treyarch for it. They'd be smart to just avoid it.

I think our country has healed, i think going out of our way to NOT do something on 9/11 is pointless, yes it was a horrible day in our countries past but i feel like now it would be okay.

I think our country has healed, i think going out of our way to NOT do something on 9/11 is pointless, yes it was a horrible day in our countries past but i feel like now it would be okay.

I agree with Dunbarian...the pure nature of Call of Duty being a war game, it's just a good idea to avoid any controversy. Much of the nation has healed and come to terms with what happened on 9/11/01 but some have not i'm sure, and it's best from a marketing standpoint to avoid that potential controversy. I mean remember MW2 getting blasted for the level where you shoot up the airport because of the terrorism aspect... and that game came out 9 years after 9/11/01

Not gonna quote, but 9/11 is an 11 year old, dead horse that North America likes to continuously beat, so the other countries can feel "bad" about us. I mean, I've LITERALLY heard people making fun of the Holocaust, then when someone brings up 9/11: "THAT'S NOT COOL, MAYNE"

Anyway, back on topic... I can't WAIT until we get some zombie intel, I'm pumped.

I remember getting dragged out of school by my parents on 9/11. Now that I understand what happened its really sad. I wouldn't mind something tomorrow but I don't think they'd do that.

It was a horrible day in our history. We've generally healed from it but it will always leave a scar. I recall videos of scores of people jumping from windows to avoid getting burnt to death. I heard they a priest was prayingbover a dead fireman who asphyxiated from smoke. The priest was crushed to death by a falling jumper.

I don't want anything tomorrow just for that reason-don't take away from the day itself.

I agree it is pumped up but I doubt Nintendo of Japan would release a game on the anniversary of the Hiroshima/Nagasaki bombings.

By the way tomorrow is Patriotism day. I'm not sure whether this is specific to the states, but feel free to show your pride for your European country here as well tomorrow.

"what's that? You got a 360 no-scope across the map? Well I hard scoped Osama bin laden in the face bitches!"

-navy seal

To me it does look like an emblem. It sort of looks robotic too. I hope there's not robot zombies in BO2. Maybe like a boss zombie or something could be robotic and I wouldn't mind it. But yea, I hope they don't take that route, or at least "over-do" it.

Another thing comes to mind. If we can rank up in zombies, I wonder how it would work. Say your character is on level 15 and you start a new game of zombies. Would all the zombies be really easy to kill because your ranked up and the zombies are still the same? Or would the game's zombies rank up with you? And how would that work when playing with people who aren't the same rank as you?

I guess if the game made it to where your rank wouldn't mean anything until round 10. Maybe a few of the things you aquired when you ranked up would be able to be used. Then at round 20 another set of upgrades from your high rank would kick in and so forth. I dunno, I'm so confused lol.

Not gonna quote, but 9/11 is an 11 year old, dead horse that North America likes to continuously beat, so the other countries can feel "bad" about us. I mean, I've LITERALLY heard people making fun of the Holocaust, then when someone brings up 9/1: "THAT'S NOT COOL, MAYNE"

Anyway, back on topic... I can't WAIT until we get some zombie intel, I'm pumped.

This

On topic, I don't think there will be anything tomorrow, but i like the idea of a Tuesday.