Jump to content

ZNS Radios, Quotes, Ciphers, Scraps, etc.


Tac

Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I figured out the last cipher on the list. Here is a video that shows a little better where the cipher is located. it is a Vigenere cipher like the one Nieno solved. However, this one has "Mother" as the keyword.

Ocfyeuq. W avtv fvxzi jovxtekuql yirov rvy zz hbti ja cny wtusgamjfg vhr dmyx bwv at moid, rck P oeak moi nqgmlve rfhux ze cg alv nfbuo fr qhsprbgx. alves ljlvyompgj U vtci jfcelr wdcf Nvfgd 935 pppc qbtipv gg mv gfzgmyytf cny snz khuhvd kxhtfzg pomtt kbsp yqzi bw kgfg alv fwwl sw fvx dei mbw nmmq il cmtfckf smqf moi Xqffhr guul. P jvmf, avavhsk, P azxz gvx cujx as jqs momj. —H

 

Comrade. I hope these schematics reach you in time so our scientists can make use of them, for I know the western front is on the brink of collapse. these schematics I have stolen from group 935 will enable us to construct our own wonder weapons which will help us turn the tide of the war and give us victory over the German pigs. I fear, however, I will not live to see this. —V

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, certainpersonio said:

Hey guys, I figured out the last cipher on the list. Here is a video that shows a little better where the cipher is located. it is a Vigenere cipher like the one Nieno solved. However, this one has "Mother" as the keyword.

Ocfyeuq. W avtv fvxzi jovxtekuql yirov rvy zz hbti ja cny wtusgamjfg vhr dmyx bwv at moid, rck P oeak moi nqgmlve rfhux ze cg alv nfbuo fr qhsprbgx. alves ljlvyompgj U vtci jfcelr wdcf Nvfgd 935 pppc qbtipv gg mv gfzgmyytf cny snz khuhvd kxhtfzg pomtt kbsp yqzi bw kgfg alv fwwl sw fvx dei mbw nmmq il cmtfckf smqf moi Xqffhr guul. P jvmf, avavhsk, P azxz gvx cujx as jqs momj. —H

 

Comrade. I hope these schematics reach you in time so our scientists can make use of them, for I know the western front is on the brink of collapse. these schematics I have stolen from group 935 will enable us to construct our own wonder weapons which will help us turn the tide of the war and give us victory over the German pigs. I fear, however, I will not live to see this. —V

 

Great find! This seems to clearly point to the Thunder Gun and Gersh Device, so that's awesome. I also wonder if this can somehow relate to the Skull of Nan Sapwe, who was the Thunder God. Interesting stuff, thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, WaterKH said:

@Tac Do you know where that last one was found?

Also, it looks like the TGca cipher says "9th division" at the top, which makes sense (Y)

I want to say underwater near the turbine you have to slash, but I can't be sure.

Also, want to give a big thanks to Glitching Queen for showing this thread on her video. It truly means a lot to see her promoting the site and all the hard work we do here.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Found this cipher down in the bunker where you build the WW as well as upgrade it. The cipher text itself is:

Quote

050423011804 0119 251521 11141523 0920 0919 09131605180120092205 251521 011404 200805 0718152116 06091404 200805 0524010320 2205181909151419 1506 25152118190512220519 20080120 09 08012205 0809070812090708200504 0914 05010308 2114092205181905 15141225 0225 11091212091407 20080120 22051819091514 1506 2515211819051206 0914 20080120 16011820090321120118 2114092205181905 0120 20080120 16011820090321120118 131513051420 0914 20091305 23091212 2305 0205 19210303051919062112 15140305 05010308 1506 25152118 1520080518 190512220519 011805 110912120504 010318151919 011212 211409220518190519 1805130513020518 2305 011805 15141225 091313211405 02050301211905 2305 151605140504 200805 161518200112 0914 061801140305 022120 09 0113 010618010904 20080919 1309070820 141520 0205 160518130114051420 09 06050118 2008051805 0919 191513052008091407 13 091914 20 20051212091407 1305 011404 20080120 2008051805 0919 141520 13210308 20091305 12050620 061518 2119

You can translate it using Letter Numbers, and the message is as follows:

Quote

EDWARD AS YOU KNOW IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU AND THE GROUP FIND THE EXACT VERSIONS OF YOURSELVES THAT I HAVE HIGHLIGHTED IN EACH UNIVERSE ONLY BY KILLING THAT VERSION OF YOURSELF IN THAT PARTICULAR UNIVERSE AT THAT PARTICULAR MOMENT IN TIME WILL WE BE SUCCESSFUL ONCE EACH OF YOUR OTHER SELVES ARE KILLED ACROSS ALL UNIVERSES REMEMBER WE ARE ONLY IMMUNE BECAUSE WE OPENED THE PORTAL IN FRANCE BUT I AM AFRAID THIS MIGHT NOT BE PERMANENT I FEAR THERE IS SOMETHING M ISN T TELLING ME AND THAT THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT FOR US

13047694_1335045069844201_8666722094800253901_o.jpg

  • Like 6
Link to comment

I was literally just about to post the blackboard image haha, thank you so much!!

EDIT:

I have just added the first of many-to-come radios:

Quote

Dr. Maxis: Reality itself is shifting… I find myself reflecting on memories I am no longer sure are my own. Beyond the window, I saw a wasteland stretching as far as the eye could see. I saw a scourge visited upon the Earth. I saw the children… withered before my eyes. That was before… before he came. Samantha has been returned to me once more, as have you Edward… as have you.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

1u oeRh Is ndpisusu eaiie5lansiano h .rc mtlsnntmd dnsecpootae o apauldhe a y hpwdhvflpon nrry narc itteheaef efdbd e emsbeopseonedt ear e l amyio lo lfir ncm sittespo ounlibeenemnot 
apmwhvoptbntoanopng.yetsamapeaemeira. tptto  wi locretleaoilt s.hrmo m cosueen trne hme tunlimefon-c uahisfjea tdes ned ttidssin u iihhartaadm tcsisii 
nghtmunfens m,oero memnwg arpnt g um-rvanoe.ege fvaskatfetnoasiencf n lirev.niharodlluense cAstlso e onebo eesds -r 1otih. mfilwe rujrcod wdn

 

Please double check if there are mistakes 

I maked a double space here "tptto  wi"..... 

It is a transposition (ic=plain)

But maybe you cannot trust the spaces... without spaces and punctuation there are 400 letters... 

 

Just found my mistake... there are 3 numbers -115 which should help to decrypt it...

 

 

Edited by Nieno69
Link to comment

Could Gersh and Yuri be the Groph of this map? Or the next one? Gersh is PARTICULARLY interesting. He APPEARS to still be in an aetheric state... However this makes little sense. Samantha maxis was the direct cause of Yuri's insanity, which led to Yuri tricking Gersh into activating project Mercury, aka, the gersh device... However, we know samantha is no longer here in this timeline, therefore Yuri should still be of sound mind, and Gersh shouldn't be in the aether...

 

Edit: Also another part of a cipher was found here: 

 

Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Schrödinger said:

In "comm center" the right wall before going into the "specimen room" : 1461140637-code1.jpg

Hexadecimal

53 4f 50 48 49 41 2d 20 43 79 => SOPHIA- Cy

63 6c 69 63 20 72 65 64 75 6e => clic redun

63 79 20 63 68 65 63 6b => cy check

20 3d 20 46 41 49 4c =>  = FAIL

Plain text :

SOPHIA- Cyclic reduncy check = FAIL

I have no idea what "reduncy" is. Maybe an error.

Maybe it's SOPHIA- Cyclic redanduncy check = FAIL instead?

Edited by Kalinine
  • Like 3
Link to comment

@Nieno69 A co-worker of mine is Japanese and all about this kind of stuff. So I will have her help me later when I see her at work. I'll have her provide us with the translations for both the questions and answers and then determine whether English or Japanese appears in the grid. There's a chance we're dealing with a cryptic puzzle here, where the answers are themselves puzzles. But it is even more likely a cipher crossword, in this case a Kaidoku. They were invented in 19th century Germany:

FROM WIKIPEDIAA cipher crossword replaces the clues for each entry with clues for each white cell of the grid – an integer from 1 to 26 inclusive is printed in the corner of each. The objective, as any other crossword, is to determine the proper letter for each cell; in a cipher crossword, the 26 numbers serve as a cipher for those letters: cells that share matching numbers are filled with matching letters, and no two numbers stand for the same letter. All resultant entries must be valid words. Usually, at least one number's letter is given at the outset. English-language cipher crosswords are nearly always pangrammatic (all letters of the alphabet appear in the solution). As these puzzles are closer to codes than quizzes, they require a different skillset; many basic cryptographic techniques, such as determining likely vowels, are key to solving these. Given their pangrammaticity, a frequent start point is locating where 'Q' and 'U' must appear.

Link to comment

1461056661-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-

23 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

The long cipher looks like baconian (only upper case letters or only lower case) will try it tonight

23 hours ago, Kalinine said:

The really really long cipher reminds the cipher in "Where are we going?" video.

 

At first I thought this looked like a Baconian Cipher but it also looks like the "Where are We Going" Cipher.

 

@Rissole25 was the man that solved the "Where are We Going" cipher, perhaps he can have a go at this. (We really need a clearer pic of the top section)

 

@Tac, great job having all this in 1 post on the first day.

And props to all you nutters that have solved these. Brains to ya all.

Link to comment

For the spawn cipher, once we have the crossword finished, we can use those words to insert into the cipher - Thanks to @certainpersonio for finding this out with me! So once that is done, this other cipher will be figured out as well.

This is just to let everyone know we somewhat completed that cipher! (:

Also, I'm nearly done with the above cipher - TGca cipher.

Edited by WaterKH
Link to comment
2 hours ago, tEfugleskremmel said:

@Nieno69 A co-worker of mine is Japanese and all about this kind of stuff. So I will have her help me later when I see her at work. I'll have her provide us with the translations for both the questions and answers and then determine whether English or Japanese appears in the grid. There's a chance we're dealing with a cryptic puzzle here, where the answers are themselves puzzles. But it is even more likely a cipher crossword, in this case a Kaidoku. They were invented in 19th century Germany:

FROM WIKIPEDIAA cipher crossword replaces the clues for each entry with clues for each white cell of the grid – an integer from 1 to 26 inclusive is printed in the corner of each. The objective, as any other crossword, is to determine the proper letter for each cell; in a cipher crossword, the 26 numbers serve as a cipher for those letters: cells that share matching numbers are filled with matching letters, and no two numbers stand for the same letter. All resultant entries must be valid words. Usually, at least one number's letter is given at the outset. English-language cipher crosswords are nearly always pangrammatic (all letters of the alphabet appear in the solution). As these puzzles are closer to codes than quizzes, they require a different skillset; many basic cryptographic techniques, such as determining likely vowels, are key to solving these. Given their pangrammaticity, a frequent start point is locating where 'Q' and 'U' must appear.

i dont know if i understand the wikipedia part correct - for me it simply explain what a crossword is? 

Kreuzworträtsel in german 

I'm looking forward to the solutions of the jap. Phrases....

I was talking about the coordinates of the starting room cipher 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

In "comm center" the right wall before going into the "specimen room" : 1461140637-code1.jpg

 

Crossword in "living quarters" :

  Reveal hidden contents

 

3rd piece of the second torn paper :

  Hide contents

1461141708-dechir4.jpg1461140668-dechir4b.jpg

 

can you post a better picture of fhe crossword clues because i can see one that is written in english but is ureadable in the currebt screenshot

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .