Would you want Vulture Aid added to all maps?

Simple question. Like Mule Kick being added to all Black Ops maps, would you like Vulture Aid added to all Black Ops II maps?

This includes:

- TranZit

-- Bus Depot

-- Town

-- Farm

- Nuketown

- Die Rise

- Mob of the Dead

- Buried

- Any future maps added

For me I would chose that to be added to all maps (except Bus Depot maybe) over the other perks. I think it's main effect (showing points of interest) is a nifty feature. The ammo/point bags and the zombie clouds are not too over powered that it would be game breaking. So what are your thoughts?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be pretty neat, maybe as a persistent perk for running out of ammo on both guns. I honestly think this would be good as one of those perks near the spawn for it to retain its purpose to guide you around the map showing you the guns and such. But I honestly think its a leftover perk combining 3 uses, Showing the nooks and crannies of the map, giving you point and ammo drops and the Buried easter egg, so it looks like Treyarc are running out of ideas for perks and scrapping up different ideas into one perk so I doubt Treyarc would use it again.

• Administrators

I'd have to say no. It makes the matches last longer than it should really be considering all the ammo you're taking in. A few zombies might drop one bullet or munition, but imagine what you could possibly do with it. Mule Kick didn't enhance anything groundbreaking other than allowing an extra weapon slot. That can easily become a waste if you are carelessly crawling all over the map.

Easy question.

Answer: Absolutely, yes.

It's one of the best perks because it gives me what I've always wanted in Zombies: Stealth. The fact that it also lets you retrieve ammo, extra points, and shows you where everything is, is like saying, "Here's a pile of $100 bills, there's probably 10,000+ bills in this pile and they're all yours...and, by the way, there's a briefcase buried under it full of pure gold bars."

Ummm...ok, thanks? Are you insane for giving me all this? Nevermind, I won't ask questions. Thank you!

^ I'm with you on that.. Like they added Mule Kick on all BO1 maps 1 month after the PS3 release.. I think it will happen..

I'm not a Vulture Aid fan, unless you have the Paralyzer and are going for high rounds, shoot I killed myself after 60 with the combo, it's just ridiculously easy.. Too easy.

How about this.. ALL the perks, on ALL the maps.. But you can only have 4.. Chose wisely.

I'm with Lithium on this one. Adding Vulture Aid to all the maps kind of breaks the whole 'perk-to-map exclusivity' thing they've been going for in Blops 2. (Tombstone in TranZit. Who's Who in Die Rise. E. Cherry in MoTD etc. etc.)

Also I think VA is OP. Perks are supposed to give you one benefit. VA gives you three (More ammo/points, invincibility clouds ala VR-11 and the ability to see where the perks/weapons and the box are)

Also I think VA is OP. Perks are supposed to give you one benefit. VA gives you three (More ammo/points, invincibility clouds ala VR-11 and the ability to see where the perks/weapons and the box are)

So you won't be wanting PhD back with its Decreased splash damage AND diving bombs.

So you won't be wanting PhD back with its Decreased splash damage AND diving bombs.

Never said that. It completely removes splash damage altogether btw. But yes PhD is ridiculously OP and now that we have that persistent-upgrade chances of PhD coming back are slim to none.

im really not a fan of vulture aid tbh :/ i like it butttt i dont like the way it can make zombies run away from you :/ may sound weird lol but it can be very of putting, me and my mate was kind of camping kind of opposite each other on buried, and sumtimes they wud run str8 past me so id have to turn and shoot them to protect my mate, wich can be annoying when your trying to kill all the zombies infront of you lol so personaly i wudent like to see vulture aid on all maps

I feel like Vulture Aid was a definite OP. Mule Kick was sort of, but they seem to even each other out. I don't know. I just feel like the perk was perfectly fitting for Buried and should stay there. I'd hope for something better before we see Vulture Aid.

Understandable why people are saying no. What if it was the POI stuff, and got rid of the green mist and ammo.

if they got rid of the green mist and it dident make the zombies run around you, then maybe i would change my mind :/ but isent really a good perk :/ its good for learning the map but, now i know the map i never buy it, onli get it free