Every Story.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a link that has them put together.

http://gyazo.com/c606fdb025966cadb15731d5affd374f

Still doesn't look like anything. There's most likely some parts missing.

Anyway, I have a really good feeling this is the prequel map I thought might happen last week. 8-)

Maybe they will release other parts to this puzzle we have here?

7 Pillars... And now (it's past midnight here) it's August 7th. Hm?

Anyway I honestly have no idea what this clue is.

First of all, i laugh at the two who posted ahead of me.

Second of all, Do you believe that mayhaps the pieces over lap? as if they were all once of the same thing, but each were broken and these what were salvaged at the spot they found when 115 was discovered? If in fact that they could be overlapped, I have found that you get three circles. Could this be an image of the locations of the rift?

Same as the letters update, ill post more when i am able to work on it harder.

Maybe they will release other parts to this puzzle we have here?

7 Pillars... And now (it's past midnight here) it's August 7th. Hm?

Anyway I honestly have no idea what this clue is.

I believe we will be having a reveal tomorrow, based on what Treyarch has told us.

Based on them literally saying "stay tuned tomorrow" I really do think we'll get a reveal or something of the sorts today. again, with the COD Ghosts MP reveal next tuesday I think this is the only time they can do it without getting lost amongst COD ghosts news, and if they wait til the week after that there wont be enough hype time prior to release

Looks bad? This is the Original 4 returning in the last zombies' map ever possibly. The end is here, and I don't think Treyarch is going to send us out with a bad map. The expectations are too high. I'm thinking this will be nearly as good, if not as good, as the original Der Riese.