Vengeance Early Gameplay is on Youtube

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^This. Also, if anyone watched the Ali-A video what do you think of all those 'New' map icons especially at 0:11 where the icon looks to be in between Die Rise and Buried.

Edit: At closer inspection 'New' Icon is actually to the bottom right of Die Rise and directly across from Buried. Considering the fact that Ali-A did not have Nuketown Zombies and that there were five 'New' icons, there might actually be an extra map somewhere else. Most likely survival.

:/ darn. Good call Nathan. I guess this means that the EE achievements are set up like MOTD where 'Mined Games' is like 'No One Escapes Alive' and 'When the Revolution Comes' is like 'Pop goes the Weasel'.

Unless, I've just had a thought, where we complete "Mined Games" and then use the time bomb and do the opposite side instead.

That would be worth it. ;)

So out of all the people we have here not one of us was invited to go to this "play the game early" party? I mean I would throw chopper or perfect against any of these guys why wouldnt any of us get an invite to such event?

the guys that got invited are youtubers with millions of subscribers. not people who are good at zombies or whatever. this is brilliant for Treyarch because it builds hype and buzz for their new product prior to it going on sale. mutually benefitial for all parties

And that Intro is fucking awesome! thats what i'm talking about!

@TheVyhl why is that?

I don't know really. I always liked the look of it being there...it's weird with it not being there now..Still going to be an amazing map it seems. However I'm worried about the Ghost girl. I saw a video where someone was saying they were extremely annoying. Also, there can be multiple of this ghost girl.

EDIT: I found the video and it was from Syndicate.

Here it is.