Die Rise Gun Conversion

GRILL

As we all know, there is now a bank & gun refrigerator that links Die Rise to TranZit. Now, on both of these maps, there are some weapons that are exclusive. I've been trying to figure out a conversion chart for when a Die Rise exclusive gun is put in the refrigerator and retrieved in TranZit. This is what has been figured out so far (this counts for PaP'ed weapons as well):

Die Rise to TranZit:

AN94 (or Actuated Neutralizer 94000) --------------> Galil (or Lamentation)

PDW (or Predictive Death Wish 57000) --------------> Chicom (or Chicom Cataclismic Quadruple Burst)

SVU (or Shadowy Veil Utilizer) --------------> FAL (or WN)

Items that will NOT go intro the fridge:

Sliquifier

Jet Gun

m1911

Ballistic Knives

Ray Gun

Ray Gun MKII

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be Ye Warned:

Something odd happened to me.. I had an upgraded RPD on tranzit, and was able to pull it from the fridge in Die Rise... Then in Die Rise I stuck and upgrade AN94 in the fridge. When I went to Tranzit later, the fridge was EMPTY.. Thought I'd see a Lamination as mentioned above. Hopefully a fluke.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I wish we could "Unlock" the map exclusive guns by putting them in the Locker. So if you brought over an AN-94 from Die Rise, you could get it from the box in Tranzit.

Also, I think the Ballistic Knife will not go in the fridge either.

I like the fact that certain guns are only on certain maps, it makes them more unique and varied

Something odd happened to me.. I had an upgraded RPD on tranzit, and was able to pull it from the fridge in Die Rise... Then in Die Rise I stuck and upgrade AN94 in the fridge. When I went to Tranzit later, the fridge was EMPTY.. Thought I'd see a Lamination as mentioned above. Hopefully a fluke.

thanks for the info guys, OP updated.

OH NO! I do NOT like the sound of that. I've included your experience in the OP as a fore-warning. Hopefully we can figure out if it was a fluke/glitch that happened to you, or if there's some sort of restriction.

Tranzit weapons are the most versitile because they can be found on all maps (asside from MOTD), however, buried and die rise have (as counted in die rise) 3 and at least 1 weapon that ISN'T found in tranzit and can NOT be brought to it:

SVU

Pdw

An-94

-----------------

LSAT

TBH I don't use the fridge much anyways: But I found I can SERIOUSLY rank up my bank by putting a PAPed hammer in the locker and pulling it out by round 1 in die rise.... Filled my bank all the way back up in a mater of minutes! A bit O-P but I guess that's why they didn't add it in earlier...

Last night I was playing Die Rise solo, build the trample steam on round one and by round two was hitting the box. I got the persistant upgrade flash and Misty said a quote, but it was dubbed over a quote she was in the middle of saying so I couldn't make out what she said, I doubt it's even important.

Anyway, I hit the box a good 3 more times and didn't really get anything that great, an RPD and a Galil. I was tempted to throw myself off the edge and end the game because I know my luck with wanting to record something then my ps3 freezing. I decided not to, and went to the roof, by round 4 my game froze...

I can't help but to think it's relivant to the new storage fridge, everyone knows that you can convert weapons now, the AN-94 becomes a Galil on transit. But the thing is, I had the AN-94, went in to Tranzit to see if it would be in the map, it became the Lamintation (the AN was PaPd) and I put it right back in. I went back to die rise and the weapon was now the Lamintation on both maps.

This is strange to me, is this just a way to get a decent assault rifle without using the box or do you think if we get the glow from the box, store that weapon in the fridge and get it out on another map with anything be different. And better yet, if you get the swirl energy from Tranzits box, WITH the Permaperk flash, store it and retrieve it on Die Rise will it be altered any way?

BTW the weapon I had was the shotgun that you have to cock (hah) every four shots, sorry I cannot remember shotgun names that well. I should have probably held onto it but I traded it for the Galil.