Podcast Der Toten - "Crack the Code" Contest!!!

GRILL

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also posted in OP :mrgreen: :

ZOMBIE FAIL CONTEST WINNER IS... MurderMachineX

For his glorious 2xFail video with a certain song that some of the members wanted in it.

(fail starting at 4:30)

9parfiaTHsI

ZGBjt-u9puw

Naitrax

qQ688egxOPg

ETEl2NAL407

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT SUBMITTED, WE WILL BE BACK SOON WITH MORE FREE STUFFZ

Comment on the videos at:

youtube.com/ChannelDerToten

Congrats to you MMX.

I've done that a fair few times myself. Spend ages getting setup, only to fall down that stupid hell hole in the Power room.

You now have the MofD soundtrack!!

Great comp Podcast Crew. I wish I had the time to enter. This is another great initiative from you guys.

Thank you! I'm so excited! (Sorry the quality was downright awful. Not a great camera.)

And I know, right? That stupid little protrusion on the wall right there!!!

Thanks guys. And good job to all those that participated. :)

you are most welcome. no worries about the quality, we could see what happened just fine :lol:

Great comp Podcast Crew. I wish I had the time to enter. This is another great initiative from you guys.

Dude, thank you PINNAZ. We wish you could have entered too! You could have submitted that clip of you & Infest leaving me & werf on the roof that first game lol.

• 1 month later...

DLC 3 VENGEANCE CONTEST IS NOW UNDERWAY! SEND US YOUR EPIC KRAUSS REVIVES FOR A FREE COPY OF DLC3 (FOR XBL, PSN & STEAM*)

*only 1 winner will be chosen - but we abide all consoles.

... so ... NOBODY cares about getting DLC 3 free?

• Administrators

DLC 3 VENGEANCE CONTEST IS NOW UNDERWAY! SEND US YOUR EPIC KRAUSS REVIVES FOR A FREE COPY OF DLC3 (FOR XBL, PSN & STEAM*)

*only 1 winner will be chosen - but we abide all consoles.

I'll see what I can do :)

• 3 months later...

Fin. Nice little puzzle. I think it could have been a little tougher though... maybe a double cipher? ;)

Nice job good sir - and to Nai as well.

and don't worry - they will be tougher from here on out.

especially the one for the listeners in the Halloween Episode :o wait? what? oh right, I'm getting a head of myself. More on that soon :mrgreen:

EVERYONE ELSE, HURRY UP - THERE ARE A MINIMAL AMOUNT OF SLOTS. IF YOU DESIRE TO BE ON PODCAST DER TOTEN, IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO WIN AWESOME PERK A COLA POSTERS... YOU MUST...

CRACK-THE-CODE

edit:

Congrats to ZombieGK on cracking the code. Contest will end at 5pm MST today.

• 1 month later...

The Podcast Der Toten Halloween Blowout - pt. 1

Featuring a star studded, hilarious cast - and a spooooooky contest. Tune in to hear who wins 4 posters from RadAustin (via OrbitalFix), and indeed - keep a close ear. For those who put together certain codes (to be finished in pt. 2), you (the listener) will get your choice of 4 posters as well. So tune in, listen up - and have fun.

The Line Up:

Flammenwerfer

GRILL

FatedTitan

Tac

MurderMachineX

MegaAfroMan

DarkJolteon

BoomByeYeah

Naitrax (remote)

click here to listen.

• 3 months later...