Zombie music

I dont know abou you guys, but i can only pay attention to zombies for so long. After a while (round 30+) doing circles gets boring. So i wanted to start a thread on Zombies music.

So basically: What songs, if you do, listen to while playing zombies?

All suggestions are welcome but i really want some nice epic rock combo or somethin. I like rock too as long as it isnt heavy metal. THIS IS MY OPINION. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE IT OFFENSIVELY OR THAT YOU SHOULD NOT POST YOUR SONG SUGGESTIONS.

I want to hear as many suggestions as possible.

If there was already a thred/topic about this, please give me a link and i apologize for this repost.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a thread like this once... It was terrible...

Anyways! I like "Hero" by skillet, it motivates me to revive players, kick ass, and inspires me!

Seriously, at one point we WILL have a song that's a duet between eligna and ax7, playing skillets hero as samanthia and richtofen team up to take out the even greater threat! :twisted:

I really like to listen to rock a lot after round 25.

I listen to some Skillet like mocking, particularly "Hero", "Comatose", or "Monster."

Disturbed also really fits the mood for zombies, particularly "The Night", "Inside the Fire", and "Deify."

Some of Eminem's songs also work, and I usually end up listening to "One Shot Two Shot).

I actually have some map specific music sometimes, and when I play Moon, "Deify" really fits, and kind of is a song that describes the Side Quest of that map.

• 2 weeks later...

Dubstep and Drum and Bass will turn me into a professional slayer. Really anything by Sub Focus, Flux Pavilion, Camo & Krooked, Nero, Pendulum, Knife Party, or Bar 9...Here's a few examples:

ua3iL1WtqN4

kLaC0PNMldo

P3ot-LMuPgs

xcLqVfKTtKw

It should also be mentioned that I believe a song by Feed Me was written specifically for CoD or FPS games, even the title works perfectly for CoD, but listen for yourself...

eu2SPUCR3ys

Problem with this music is I find myself making my character jump a lot more...Lol, if the beat makes me wanna dance, it makes my character dance too.

The only problem I have with listening to music outside of game music is sometimes its hard to hear zombies spawning around you or running around you. Then you get trapped and die. But if I do I'm with bagel. Some motivational rap a lot of the times. Jay and Ye are a good combo I agree.

A way around this, at least on Xbox, it to set the music volume at 25-40%, keeps it where you can usually hear game and music volume equally.