Treyarch Tweets hinting at something. (Ireland?) 3/30

Ok, so I usually don't look to much into the twitter things as I think the guys at Treyarch like to mess with us from time to time. I sually check two or three times a week and nothing shows up, but this seems to have some sort of signifcance.

It started with Peter Livingstone @flyinghaggis making this post 24 hours ago...

Then two hours later.

An hour later...

Two hours after that.

And then the carpet:

And just a minute ago the interesting ones:

DeadMike wrote: An Cheathrú Chaol (KerryKall), Ireland - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kerrykeel

Ráth Maoláin (Rathmullan), Ireland (approx. 6 km from Kerrykeel - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rathmullan

new ones by peter and jimmy now

couple minutes ago

Other images added below:

UPDATE 3/30

Not sure if it's relevant or not, but Jimmy has added another pick today.

It's unclear exactly what it says, but people have mentioned that the first word may be "sequence"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh gentlemen, if I may.

what I will say next may upset u but I gotta say

a games top pic was released. I will abide by the rules and not release info as I am not 100% sure. but it looks very legitimate. if u want info, I can provide. if u want the video I will try to get the link.

edit: it was released around the time of these tweets

No proof, no chance of anyone caring.

uhhh gentlemen, if I may.

what I will say next may upset u but I gotta say

a games top pic was released. I will abide by the rules and not release info as I am not 100% sure. but it looks very legitimate. if u want info, I can provide. if u want the video I will try to get the link.

edit: it was released around the time of these tweets

Not sure if this is linked. But here is a short video of the mysterious Carrowmore Megalithic Cemetery located near Sligo Ireland. There are more than 20 ancient tombs, including stone rings and portal tombs. A truely mystical area of Ireland that is over 5,000 years old!

qtNW2T_I6FU

Atlantis: The Lost Empire

written by Tab Murphy, story by Tab Murphy, David Reynolds, Gary Trousdale, Joss Whedon, Kirk Wise, Bryce Zabel, and Jackie Zabel

Milo: Good afternoon, gentlemen. First off, I’d like to thank this board for taking the time to hear my proposal. Now we’ve all heard of the legend of Atlantis, a continent somewhere in the mid-Atlantic that was home to an advanced civilization, possessing technology far beyond our own…that, according to our friend Plato here, was suddenly struck by some cataclysmic event that sank it beneath the sea. Now some of you may ask, why Atlantis? It’s just a myth, isn’t it? Pure fantasy? Well…that…is where you’d be wrong. Ten thousand years before the Egyptians built the pyramids, Atlantis had electricity, advanced medicine, even the power of flight. Impossible, you say! Well, no, no, not for them. Numerous ancient cultures all over the globe agreed that Atlantis possessed a power source of some kind, more powerful than steam, than coal, more powerful than our modern internal combustion engines. Gentlemen, I propose that we find Atlantis, find that power source, and bring it back to the surface. Now, this is a page from an illuminated text that describes a book that is called “The Shepherd’s Journal,” said to have been a firsthand account of Atlantis and its exact whereabouts. Now, based on a centuries-old translation of the Norse text, historians have believed the journal resides in Ireland, but after comparing the text to the ruins of this Viking shield, I found that one of the letters had been mistranslated. So, by changing this letter, and inserting the correct one, we find that the Shepherd’s Journal, the key to Atlantis….lies not in Ireland, gentlemen, but in Iceland! (softly) Pause for effect. Gentlemen, I’ll take your questions now.

Source: http://www.whysanity.net/monos/atlantis.html

They are certainly trying to get us onto something. Here's a thing we have to consider though, the current trend is "Things that have revolutionary or historical significance" (I.e Green run, Great leap forward). Has anything like this happened in Ireland?

Me personally I'm going for a cathedral setting. Why you ask?:

- Jimmy Zeilinski has posted a picture of Wine and a church

- There's a religious aspect (Tower of babel, god like vril-ya)

- There was a "supposed leak" to the loading screen that had pictures of a cathedral

- In Die Rise, on the television there was speak of an "organisation/cult" of Pro-zombies...they might have a cathedral

The hard thing is is linking a historical event to them.

Usually the next map pack gets released at the end of April so...we should have an announcement pretty soon :D

wow I logged in to literally make a thread like this, and HERE IT IS.

nice yob Shooter, per always.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I actually thought Livingstone's tweet was alluding towards "Rathmore" (not "Rathmullan").

Rathmore has a railway station that has been open for quite some time. After hearing rumours/allusions towards a Steam Engine, I immediately gravitated towards Rathmore.

But now that I look at the maps, Rathmullan makes a lot more sense.

Clearly we can see that Rathmullan & Kerrykeel are quite close by. They are both along R247, which as DeadMike said is a road/highway.

Another road/highway is known as the "Military Road" or R115 :mrgreen:

Several bunkers were built along the "Military Road", which in my mind could play out in another TranZit scenario. Military roads were built to help secure British military control over remote areas.

(the mentioning of R115 is more of a fun fact than anything else, I don't actually think it'll play into the game in any way)

@Way:

awesome point bringing up Carrowmore. I always thought it was super interesting the different types of tombs created there. Carrowmore's one of the 4 major "passage tomb"'s of Ireland, I'll have to look into the others.

So this guy Jimmy, just posted some photos yesterday on twitter, without any explanation, they are weeeeeeeird, and they got me thinking, here are the links:

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 04/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 61/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 04/photo/1

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 69/photo/1

As you may see, there are 4 photos:

1.- Kind of an Adress, I googled it and the closest thing I got suggested was "an cheathru rua" a small town in Ireland, here is the wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carraroe Maybe this is the new zombies map location? As regarding the rest of the adress, I couldn´t find a thing.

2.- It´s obviously a church, kinda like the one in tranzit, so I really dont know, maybe it´ll be a part of trazit in wich we will be playing?

3.- For my eyes, it is a weird face, I have no clue about this.

4.- It seems like a beverage or something, I only could think two things about that photo:

Jimmy was drunk.

A new perk.

I don´t know what you guys think, I´d like to hear it, maybe I´m just trippin balls and that´s it.

CG.

Another post: Save a perk or revive a perk? You deside!

This leaves me to beleive one of two things: A: The perk machines for the next map haven't been chosen yet and they want us to choose to save a perk that we already have (Ex: mule kick or who's who) or get a perk back we haven't had recently, ( deadshot, tombstone, or Flopper...)

Or!

The next map will have some sort of system where occasionally you will have the either of saving a perk that has recently appeared and you won't have access to for much longer, OR if the perk is "dead" you can bring it back shortly...

Ex: Phd appears shortly, one player (Green) grabs it, but then it falls into an area you can't retrieve it... :(

Then later on all charracters find this part (say a key) and 3 return to PHD

Now in another area, blue has found juggernog, but it's too far away for anyone else to get it, BUT he inserts his key and the perk stays for much longer...

Then yellow, located where phd was, inserts his key and brings PHD back to where he and white can use it, but it then quickly disappears...

All kinds of factors could cause these "vanishing perks" : Pnumatic tubes, sink-holes, lava, pits... And I beleive it will add a very interesting challenge to the next map...

Sorry man, but Shooter started a thread about this yesterday up in General Zombies. Link: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=30050

I'd quote yourself and add your ideas there to keep everything in all fairness. :)

I think this got added in when CZ's post got merged in.

Something I'd like to point out in the second to last pic in the OP.

I spy zombies! Are we looking at actual pictures of the new map, perhaps? We appear to be looking at a wine glass, but it almost looks like blood is filling the container being dripped in. The documents at the bottom right and left have blood on them, but I can't quite make out the actual text of the documents. Perhaps we're in a restaurant. The document on the right has typed text, maybe some sort of memo, but the one on the left looks like handwritten book of sorts. Maybe it's the reservation book or book where orders are placed! I know Stu would have Zombie Flesh at the top of that list... ;)