New Persistent Perk discussion ("Cash Back")

Ok since the other topic was disbanded and locked before I could put my two cents in, I think we, as a community and forum, should come together to help each other in the discovery of this new persistent perk. I also heard people don't like the name the video coined so maybe we can make a new name together.

Let me put in my observations. I spent 30 mins trying to get this persistent perk and I successfully did it once. But I got it in a custom games match after trying like 5-10 times doing it solo. I also tried buying quick revive and speed cola by round 2 and did not get this new "persistent perk". When I did get the green flash of the "persistent perk" in the custom games it was still technically a solo game so I was able to get quick revive for 500 w/out turning on the power.

I am also 80% positive on how you lose this persitent perk. I believe you lose this persitent perk by not doing the necessary prone after buying the perk-a-cola. Let me tell you how I got to this conclusion. I got the persistent perk after buying quick revive. Ended the game. bought quick revive and went prone received 1000 points. ended the game. Bought quick revive and stayed standing and received 1000 points. 2 seconds later I lost it.

So what I know is that you get the persistent perk by buying a perk-a-cola and going prone. How many times do you need to do this? I do not know the answer and am looking for you guys to help. And you lose the persistent perk if you do not repeat the process. Its just like how you lose perm-carpenter and losing steel bariers by not repairing in one round.

Any help on the precursors to what you need to get this "persistent" perk and how to actually get it. I wouldn't ask if I didn't need help or if I had more time.

Edited to make it more understandable. :/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know exactly how many times it took for me to get it. It was between 5-10 times to get it. While trying to get it I had some weird glitches occur, like all the sleepers waking up and dying for no reason. I posted a video of this in media center, as I've never seen it before.

Once I got it, I went to die rise and joined a random lobby, we made the tramp got a free perk and then I bought jugg around round 8 or so. I got the points, but I wasn't really paying attention, so I didn't make sure it was exactly 1000.

I tried to prone once I got the perk, not sure if it worked or not. We went till 28 camping the roof, but I got all my other perks from boss rounds. I tried to see if the PaP gave you points as well and it didn't. However I tried this after I bought jugg so I could have lost it.

I am about to go test some more in TranZit. I'll edit my post with any new findings.

I think I, captain grammar, can help here! I will take the confusion out forthright! Follow meeeeee!!!!

Ok since the other topic was disbanded and locked before I could put my two cents in, I think we, as a community and forum, should come together to help each other in the discovery of this new persistent perk. I also heard people don't like the name the video coined so maybe we can make a new name together.

Let me put in my observations. I spent 30 mins trying to get this persistent perk and I successfully did it once. But I got it in a custom games match after trying like 5-10 times doing it solo. I went and bought speed cola by round 2 and did not get it. When I did get it in the custom games it was still technically a solo game so I was able to get quick revive for 500 w/out turning on the power.

I am also 80% positive on how you lose this persistent perk. I believe you lose this persistent perk by not doing the necessary prone after buying the actual perk from the machine. Let me tell you how I got to this conclusion. I got the pp after buying quick revive. Ended the game. bought quick revive and went prone received 1000 points. ended the game. Bought quick revive and stayed standing and received 1000 points. 2 seconds later I lost it.

So what I know is that you get the persistent perk by buying a perk and going prone. How many times do you need to do this? I do not know the answer and am looking for you guys to help. And you lose the persistent perk if you do not repeat the process. Its just like how you lose perm-carpenter and losing steel bariers by not repairing in one round.

Any help on the precursors to what you need to get this persistent perk and how to actually get it. I wouldn't ask if I didn't need help or if I had more time.

whoo, that was a toughy but i think we have it ironed out now!

I find your post quite confusing. This is probably because you are talking about a Perk that has to with Perks. I never know whether you are actually referring to Perks or to Persistent Upgrades.

Please fix or I among others will remain confused.

Well I answered your request. But for the most part I thought it was pretty obvious if you used common sense to realize what I was talking about. But my edit did- I guess- make it easier to read. When I mentioned buying a perk, it obvioulsy meant a perk-a-cola because there aren't any persistent perks that are bought. But whatever, I did what you asked.

Now can I get any other updates on how to get it, is it confirmed that you have to have 100 perks bought??

Well I answered your request. But for the most part I thought it was pretty obvious if you used common sense to realize what I was talking about. But my edit did- I guess- make it easier to read. When I mentioned buying a perk, it obvioulsy meant a perk-a-cola because there aren't any persistent perks that are bought. But whatever, I did what you asked.

Now can I get any other updates on how to get it, is it confirmed that you have to have 100 perks bought??

I find that offensive.

And no, it is confirmed that that is not true.

I find that offensive.

And no, it is confirmed that that is not true.

Can you make that a little more clear. With the double that and the double negative, I'm not 100% sure if it is confirmed that you need to get 100 perks or you do not need to get 100 perks drank.

Don't take that as an attack :D

Sure thing. There's a rumor that you have to have 100 Perks. I know for a fact that it is not true, as I have not been able to get this persistent upgrade, and I have drank over 1600 Perks. I have also heard of others who have drank over 100 Perks and are unable to get it.

Yea it took me a long time to get it also, around 1100 perks under my belt. Im not sure if you need to get it during an online game or it was just a coincidence that I got it the first game I did online (custom game that was played with one player).

I'm very confused.

On one hand,

It sounds like "Turn twice around yourself, then jump, then knife twice and you get the wunderwaffe!! I swear its true!"

On the other hand,

there are multiple people reporting this. But still only a hand full.

Hmm Hmm Hmm.

I'm very confused.

On one hand,

It sounds like "Turn twice around yourself, then jump, then knife twice and you get the wunderwaffe!! I swear its true!"

On the other hand,

there are multiple people reporting this. But still only a hand full.

Hmm Hmm Hmm.

first off @megaton you just showed some random 1000 points pop up and no leads on how to get it. Prob why no one jumped on it.

@tom yea the thing with this perk is that its so hard to replicate after losing that some people don't believe it or just don't like it in general.

Il prob test it with some people today...

There must be a certain amount of times that you have to buy a perk and go prone after drinking it for you to get it. I'm on my 8th one and haven't gotten a flash yet

Yeah but I rather would know the exact amount of perks drank before I went and made a video because I hate making half-ass vids.

It seems to give 1k points back in every machine.

And its definitely real many have video proof of it. I'm not sure is there some sort of exact timing you have to go prone or what but it seems all the videos where they get green mist is going prone slightly after your gun has pulled up from the drinking animation.

Wow... if only someone would have discovered this "new" persistent upgrade and posted proof of it a month ago...

viewtopic.php?f=139&t=28826&p=278012#p277913

Oh wait, I did.

Lots of people did. It's just now, we know exactly how to get it. Which is the most important part.

Megaton A is right. He did it first. And no one knows how to get it. All anyone is doing is guessing at the moment. Unfortunately it is not so easy to guess non-multiple-choice questions...

I tried to do this on Tranzit yesterday.

Started custom game,killed few zombies, bought QR and went prone next to it.

Did it about 15 times. Nothing happened.

Looking at video it seems like SGCBarbarian got it on 4th attempt. Will give it another try. Thanks everyone.