Can someone provide me with information?

Tom852

Hi. I'm maintaining this sheet here with lots of information about Black Ops 2 Zombies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Z1E#gid=38

I play on PC and can't access the new map. I just read some stuff about it, but it is not enough to complete all information in the sheet.

Is someone willing to help me out with that? I would give you permission to edit directly inside the sheet and you could then fill in what is missing, or you can also simply tell me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AN 94 multi-pap'd attachments: red dot sight, target finder, grip, MMS

PDW 57 - red dot sight, target finder, ??? Never pap'd it more than that. 50/350 ammo

SVU - can't pap more than once

Trample steam build able - pump/motor, metal grate, flag, whoopy cushion thing (not to sure on the name)

There's 4 spawn points in the starting room and 4 spawn points passed the first 750 door on the first level.

Sliquifier - 3 spawn points in the build able room. One spawn directly above the build table by the couch. 2 in the power room by the switch. 1 right outside the power room by the water heater.

This is all I can think off of the top of my head. Sorry for the bad editing but I'm using my phone while at work so my post is a little rough.

AN 94 multi-pap'd attachments: red dot sight, target finder, grip

PDW 57 - red dot sight, target finder, ??? Never pap'd it more than that. 50/350 ammo

Trample steam build able - pump/motor, metal grate, flag, whoopy cushion thing (not to sure on the name)

There's 4 spawn points in the starting room and 4 spawn points passed the first 750 door on the first level.

Sliquifier - 3 spawn points in the build able room. One spawn directly above the build table by the couch. 2 in the power room by the switch. 1 right outside the power room by the water heater.

This is all I can think off of the top of my head. Sorry for the bad editing but I'm using my phone while at work so my post is a little rough.

AN94 also can get MMS. :)

Perks all spawn randomly except for Quick Revive, but Speed Cola, QR, and Who's Who will always be in the first building.

The song is "All Fall Down" by Kevin Sherwood, sung by Clark S. Nova. The teddy loccations are: On a table to the left of thr power switch, against another wall, in a corner in the Buddha room, on the second level in the right corner. The last one is on a shelf to the left of the SVU-AS.

You can get a free perk on the boss zombie round by either melee only or 100% accuracy in shots. Cannot confirm second method.

Mule kick has returned.

Who's Who makes a doppelganger of yourself when you go down, allowing you to revive yourself.

All I could think of.

i cant access the doc,

the pdw pap's are

1. red dot

2. target finder

3. mms scanner

4. back to target finder

i hate everything but red dot but i was curious, we had lots of points coming up on round 29 so i kept punching it to see if i could get a red dot back.

also i cant remember, is the first punch on a remington shotty a red dot? i know that if you punch it again it goes back to iron sights.

Thanks, I tried to put that information into the sheet.

I would really really really appreciate, if someone is willing to make the "fine tuning" directly in the sheet. There is some kind of format, like just crosses for what gun appears in the map and what gun doesn't. If you could simply for example make these, would already be cool.

You need a google account an special permission to be able to edit.

I mean, I don't even know if that SVU is Bolt Action or Semi Auto or whatever. So if you could edit inside the sheet, you would see that gap and quickly fill it in, whereas you would not tell it here.

So it would be really cool if someones volunteers for that.

I have one particular question: Is a location guide for Die Rise necessary? Something like there are two buildings:

Building 1: Floor 1: XY Room / Floor 2: XY Room

Building 2:...

Or is the map layout easy?

for some odd reason my work blocks google docs, sucks. i would edit it when i can, my main google account is delawarenews at gmail.com if you need to give me permissions

someone here is working on a visual map for die rise and doing a real good job, you may just link to that?

the svu i belive is semi-auto, not bolt action. i understand that was an example you gave, still just wanted to throw it in there.

I have one particular question: Is a location guide for Die Rise necessary? Something like there are two buildings:

Building 1: Floor 1: XY Room / Floor 2: XY Room

Building 2:...

Or is the map layout easy?

I doubt it.

Although the map is pretty confusing the first times, after some games you will learn it pretty fast.

It's a lot easier that knowing the fog-places in Tranzit.

But for beginners it can be SO useful. :D

Might want to add in that PhD Flopper is visible in the map, but unobtainable. Just a little EE they put in.

Bowie Knife is at the top of an elevator shaft, the left one when facing the on directly to the right of power.

Galvas are in the "Escher building", halfway down the crumbling elevator shaft, before the AN94 and both of the rebounding/slide areas.

Elevator keys take the place of a buildable part and can call an elevator to a specific floor. Can only be used once.

I would edit this is myself, but I'm terrible with Google docs, and I'm on mobile.

The whoopy cushion thing you speak of is called a: "Bellows"

Wiki link here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellows

It's probably the Blacksmith version as it links with the Great Leap Forward with all the forges in which would of used such apparatus. It might also explain the Steam part of Tramplesteam :)

Hi. I'm maintaining this sheet here with lots of information about Black Ops 2 Zombies.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... Z1E#gid=38

I play on PC and can't access the new map. I just read some stuff about it, but it is not enough to complete all information in the sheet.

Is someone willing to help me out with that? I would give you permission to edit directly inside the sheet and you could then fill in what is missing, or you can also simply tell me.

I'll be more than happy to edit whatever you need. :)

Quick Revive always is in the elevator closest to spawn. Who's Who and Speed Cola are the other perk machines that are always in that building.

The other guys seem to have forgotten that you can also get the free perk by killing the jumper zombies with the Trample Steam.

I see that no one filled out all the wall weapons and locations (other than the melee weapons), so I'll list them here:

Olympia (500 points) - On the wall in the spawn room.

M14 (500 points) - Next to the Quick Revive elevator, top floor.

PDW (1000 points) - Next to the Quick Revive elevator, middle floor.

SVU (1000 points) - At the top of the escalator, middle floor of spawn building.

B23R (1000 points) - On a wall near the Trample Steam Workbench.

AN-94 (1200 points) - At the bottom of the shaft used to descend the Escher building.

AK74U (1200 points) - Bottom level of power building, on the outside, right where you can jump across to it from the Buddha room.

MP5 (1000 points) - Right underneath the open area in front of the dragons. Go down the ramp to the elevator, then turn right. It'll be on the wall to your left.

Semtex (250 points) - From the top of the ramp next to the dragon, turn right and jump down.

Claymores (1000 points) - On a wall on the top of the power building, not far from the central two elevators.

I think that's all of them (not counting the melee weapons). And the Mystery box has three spawn places:

1. At the top of the Escher building. Accessed by going down the escalator on the second floor of spawn building, then going past the large hallway on the right and taking the narrow passage along the side of the building, then going down the ramp.

2. Same as the 1st spawn point of the box, except don't go down the ramp. The box is in the small **** please report this topic, post ****.

3. In the "lonely corner" of the roof of the power building. Accessed by going to the Semtex, then going around the corner and jumping down next to the elevator there. The box is in a room you can see if you turn left.

Hope this helps.

Just a humble suggestion. I don't like this to be on Google Docs. I would prefer this document be created as a thread on CoDz instead for better readability and any other issues related to accessing or updating the document. Remember its just my opinion. You can still create a document as backup.

Bye.

AN 94 multi-pap'd attachments: red dot sight, target finder, grip, MMS

The whoopy cushion thing is called a 'bellows'.

Nevermind. Missed murders post...

Yo thx. The prob is I have space for approx 6-7 words ;)

I like this Area-Location concept, e.g. we could make area Escher 2nd floor, and location, in the corner xy.

If you need to explain how to reach stuff, I'm confused cause I thought map layout is easy?

Yeah, I was thinking about that. As far as the map layout being easy, well... it is once you are used to it. But while you're still learning it, it can be confusing, and unlike TranZit the various sections of it don't come with names either. A map would be pretty nice, we may need that as a point of reference to go with this if we can't have long descriptions with your spreadsheet (imo).

As far as shortening the descriptions, I'd like to know what people want to name each building before I do that so no one gets confused. Someone else may have an easier way to condense this, and if so, go for it.

In the old Green Run days, I just named them after what is in there and everybody knows. For example, power building. Or in farm, one was the residential house and the other the barn. Just something, that makes it clear and readers know what it is about. Buddha Room for example is a nice example.

Just a humble suggestion. I don't like this to be on Google Docs. I would prefer this document be created as a thread on CoDz instead for better readability and any other issues related to accessing or updating the document. Remember its just my opinion. You can still create a document as backup.

Bye.

Create this table here on the boards (Sidenote: tables was a future I had to ask for first until the plugin was implemented.)

Simply impossible. Well, not impossible, but basically impossible considering how editing would be or how it would look and so on.

I am also not satisfied with this multi-tab google sheet. It starts with the thing, that I don't like google. I also think, there is much text, which does not fit the sheet style at all and would fit perfectly in the forums. But there is a lot of tables, why I've chosen the sheet thing in the end. I think it is the best compromise.

Believe me, if I could, I would do it here on the boards. More users may register. But the forum (any forum) is not offering what I need for this thing there. Keep in mind, this forum is the only one I posted the link.

Olympia - spawn room

M14 - spawn building top floor

PDW-57 - spawn building middle floor

SVU - spawn building middle floor

B23R - spawn building bottom floor

AN-94 - Bottom of Escher building shaft

AK74U - power building bottom floor

MP5 - power building third floor

Claymores - power building roof

Semtex - power building roof

That's about as basic as the descriptions can get. I still feel like my first descriptions were better, as I can see newcomers getting lost trying to find these without the detailed descriptions. And yeah I second what he said about having this here.

Edit: Just glanced at the spreadsheet and saw you already put short versions in, so nvm. But you should update the box locations list; the **** please report this topic, post **** is actually in the bottom floor of spawn building.