SUPER JUGGER NOG and pernament jugernog(video)

xjo0ckerz

theres a few vids on utube comfirming this, but basicaly it lets u take a extra hit, with out jug, its usualy 2 hits & your down, when u do this little perk thing it allows u 2 take 2 hits, then the 3rd will down u, so when u do eventualy buy jug ur b able to take 6 hits i fink it his :/ i havent yet tried it, as im worried it may effect my rank sum how in the future lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't work for me.. Spawned in solo.. Bought quick revive.. Went down.. Went down again, no green poof, next game same status. Tried again, bought QR, went down, bought QR again, went down.. Went down 3rd time.. No green poof.. Confirmed next game it wasn't there.

Are you playing on PS3? Its Xbox only until they release the patch on ps3

I'll give this a try. I honestly have given up on Zombies, I feel so left down by 3arc.

Tranzit was a fail imo. They could have done a great giant easter egg if they wanted. Look at the research we have on here in the Asylum. Any number of threads could be levels themselves. Look at what we have done with custom zombies on PC.

But nope, we get this, and this is my rant, now I'll go try this out.""

EDIT: Verified. Took me 2 attempts but there is the green power up mist and the character says something right after you get up it gives it to you.

Interesting as I don't remember that before. This was just done on Solo quickly

Sounds OP... does it only last the one game?

I haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't really seem OP to me. Most of the time, once you buy Jugg you're probably not going to go down until you're completely surrounded. Two extra hits isn't going to make much of a difference in that situation. If anything, it will make dealing with the exploding zombies slightly less annoying. And anything that makes exploding zombies less annoying is cool with me.

Also, this hasn't been 100% proven, but most of us that have received the patch are sure the zombies are slightly faster, swing faster, and/or have slightly improved pathing. Seems like that kinda evens things out.

Just an update guys. And friend of mine and I both had this super Juggernog. We played a game together. On the very start of Round 15 we BOTH got the power-down sound. We then realized our super Juggernog was gone. I believe that you lose it if you go 15 Rounds without going down.

I Can Confirm that I had the Exact same thing happen to me Just Now. I sat here for 20Mins trying to Figure out wtf I had lost.

so let me make sure I'm understanding this right, you guys are all pissed over something you don't even have to get that could possibly make the game flow better if you are stuck with noobs? I don't know about you but I hate having to go and revive someone every five seconds because they can't stay up.

you guys are ridiculously ungrateful and at least half of you saying zombies is too easy or something along those lines are wagon hoppers that are probably noobs trying to make yourselves look good. :lol: I'll put money on it that you guys are all using it too despite the protesting. -_-

Theres always that one guy that get pissed at every thread posted on this forum..... (lol) how bout deleteing your account and youll have no reason to get all defensive and you wont be so stressed all the time. NOW... I know you'll be coming back at me for this just to be childish and I cant wait to hear what you say! :D SO go ahead sir. Oh, And heres a thought lets make zombies so that you get infinite health too.. Wouldnt that make it sooo fun and easy to make it to high rounds (lmao) :lol:

i side with applesauce here. If you think this makes the game too easy, either a) you are upset that more people might jump ahead of you on leaderboards, which is silly, or B) you are so good that this eliminates the challenge of the game, in which case just don't use it!

nobody is making you aquire the jug persistent upgrade, so if ou don't like it, don't acquire it. quite simople, there really is no reason for all this unrest over an option lol.

personally i love it because my friends who enjoy zombies but aren't necessarily very good at it have a way of enjoying the game a little more

Tbh, I die more frequently by getting caught or trapped than any other way in zombies more so than any other method. So for someone like me, this doesn't really affect me much at all. I wouldn't consider this truly game-breaking, but to each their own I suppose. I garuntee a very large portion of the fanbase would rather have this upgrade than not at all, not everyone is as hardcore as we are when it comes to zombies. I apologize to those who disagree with me, but I honestly do not see this as being that big of an issue. It's just not something that I see as being truly noticeable most of the time, you're still going to go down eventually, with or without an extra hit. It could be early on or much later in the match.

I'm just going to continue having fun with zombies, whether or not it's "easier". If this one addition ruins the game for you, then I am truly sorry for that.