What Happens When You Go Down in TranZit?

FatedTitan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorta confused :? I don't think there will be a new way of downing, I would just say that you fall to the floor like normal, you could get revived or if not you go into spectate mode. Have I missed something? I know that there are no rounds but I don't think that'll stop

I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ON ABOUT OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel daft :oops:

Ignore what I put on top....

I'd like to think the horns on the bus symbolize a new 'wave' (either that or the arrival of the bus), whenever this happens (or maybe both, when the bus gets to its next destination then the next 'wave' begins) people will respawn before the net horde comes.

Well the thing about the tombstone is that I personally don't think it's a perk. When did that become decided to be true? It doesn't really look like one in that picture...

My guess was that you can buy a tombstone and place it simewgere so that if you die completely you can respawn there. Like a tactical insertion. Buuuuuut that's just my idea. What lenne said kinda supported that... But as I said, it is unconfirmed that a Tombstone does what I think it will, just as it is in confirmed whether or not it's a perk.

Sorry for the confusion.

Well the thing about the tombstone is that I personally don't think it's a perk. When did that become decided to be true? It doesn't really look like one in that picture...

My guess was that you can buy a tombstone and place it simewgere so that if you die completely you can respawn there. Like a tactical insertion. Buuuuuut that's just my idea. What lenne said kinda supported that... But as I said, it is unconfirmed that a Tombstone does what I think it will, just as it is in confirmed whether or not it's a perk.

Sorry for the confusion.

So somone posted over on HQ an idea that the Tombestone might be a place you could save collected data, like easter egg songs that you have allready activated. Seemed like a good idea to me. Especialy if you can access the Tombestone through the pause menu. Anyways its all jus speculation :D

My guess would be you would go to final stand like in regular zombies then if you die completely, you respawn at the next checkpoint/bus stop

That's a great idea, but the main problem this thread is facing is that TRANZIT HAS NO ROUNDS!! This has been confirmed through interviews and gameplay. Sooooo, normally you respawn at the beginning of a round when you bleed out. What will happen in tranzit? Will you just respawn at a bus station IMMEDIATELY?? Will you be forced to wait a few minutes?

As I said before, my theory for a tombstone is that it is basically a zombies tactical insertion, so naturally you would respawn at it. However, that doesn't account for what happens when you respawn WITHOUT a tombstone, or for how long you would stay "Dead" before respawning.

Just throwing that out there.

My guess would be you would go to final stand like in regular zombies then if you die completely, you respawn at the next checkpoint/bus stop

That's a great idea, but the main problem this thread is facing is that TRANZIT HAS NO ROUNDS!! This has been confirmed through interviews and gameplay. Sooooo, normally you respawn at the beginning of a round when you bleed out. What will happen in tranzit? Will you just respawn at a bus station IMMEDIATELY?? Will you be forced to wait a few minutes?

As I said before, my theory for a tombstone is that it is basically a zombies tactical insertion, so naturally you would respawn at it. However, that doesn't account for what happens when you respawn WITHOUT a tombstone, or for how long you would stay "Dead" before respawning.

Just throwing that out there.

The no rounds thing has actually NEVER been confirmed. It's just speculation from that theater mode gameplay that didn't show a round counter in the HUD, it may have just been disabled for that specific gameplay.

In TranZit all the areas have their own difficulty,right?

So I think that there are no rounds. Since those are pretty much a display of difficulty,right? (and of course how far you got)

Are they (each area has its own difficulty) :shock: well that would be pretty cool!

Even if there isn't any rounds there will still be 'waves', didn't Woods mention in one of his vids something about making a crawler, these would become useless if zombies kept running at you the whole game as one big game, to me there must be some sort of relaxation period where we can go and wonder (buy perks, box etc.) before the new horde come and get us... that's my thoughts anyway.