What is your most favorite on wall guns?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FG42 is sooo worth it. Too bad you can only get it on Der Riese.

Kar98k? I mean, I respect your opinion and everything, favorite doesn't need to be because of prowess, but that thing is a joke! Weakest gun in the game. The M1911 at least shoots faster and gives you points and upgrades to something really really good. The Armageddon, though, is probably the worst upgraded gun. Don't get me wrong, I have a special place in my heart for all the guns, so to speak. I just think the Armageddon has a special place that makes me laugh at how pathetic it is.

(please don't take this offensively, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was being sincere)

It was a close pick between the Thompson and the Ak-74u, in the end I chose the Thompson, mainly because the Ak-74u is placed at such awful locations. I think the only exception to this would be CotD, never played Shangri-la, though.

I will, now and again, buy the Trench Gun for dogs, but only on Black Ops, where there's Mule Kick.

OH GOD!

The MP40 will always have a special place in my heart as the first weapon I've ever purchased and the first weapon I've ever Pack-A-Punch'ed.

Add in Double-Tap and Speed Cola, and that thing is a MONSTER!

AK-74u is a LITTLE (can't do itallics) overrated, IMO, but It's still really good. ESPECIALLY on Moon. With the flipped price on the 74u-Fu2, it's amazing.

My favourite has to be the FG42 it has an insane rate of fire. The noise it makes means you can't distinguishe one bullet from another, it just sounds like a continuous buzz.

I always love to hear the FG-42 gunfire while i am shooting at zombies. Or if i get stuck in the corner i shoot the FG-42 like crazy and always survived with it! :)

Honestly, i didnt even know there were players that loves using Kar98k. I do like using it, it does give good headshots with it. Double tap will get it better on bolting while shooting. :P

I don't care if it's rubbish (which it is :P) but its one of those guns I will always try to use, whether on multiplayer or zombies, it just reminds me of CoD 1 so much :P

Honestly, i didnt even know there were players that loves using Kar98k. I do like using it, it does give good headshots with it. Double tap will get it better on bolting while shooting. :P

I don't care if it's rubbish (which it is :P) but its one of those guns I will always try to use, whether on multiplayer or zombies, it just reminds me of CoD 1 so much :P

ah, I never have played CoD games before WaW. Those early CoD games looks cheesy but good. Which i do miss those crappy graphics and poorly animated people running nowdays. It does remind me of good ole N64 days. :lol:

So anyways, its also fun to quick bolting (quick scoping) and walking at same time. :)

I hope some guys have chosen cause of the style of the guns ;) I mean Kar, oops. FG42, most spraying shit ever. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 couldn't hold that thing still.

But for style, stuff like Oylmpia with the burning effect is absolutely hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Kar and Stg, eww, now I gotta wash my eyeballs. Thompson is more accurate, mp40 leans more towards rapid fire. Ak-74u has more power. The FG has HORRIBLE accuracy on iPod, but okay on console. I'll have to go with steakout because

1) it's cheap

2) tons of power

3) you can get it before dogs in most cases

4) large clip

5) fast shooting speed