Rules. (post some of yours)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

rule #8008135

dead people only get dead again if the living stay living.

rule #8008136

being revived is an intimate thing and if the coast is clear the favour can be returned.

rule #8008137

points mean prizes is not my quote but rings true so dont steal from windows they need points too.

rule #8008138

REPRESENT - no matter what character you are you are now working for "GROUP" 935

rule # something

always wear a seatbelt

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

My rules: 

Rule 0: It's just a friggin' game
Rule 1: That said, at least try
Rule 2: Stay the hell out of my window or you're not getting revived later on

Rule 3: The Dibs system must be respected in regards to the free Blundergat in Mob

Rule 4: Wait to grab the max ammo unless you're surrounded and have no choice/out of ammo

Rule 5: GET THE HELL OFF MY STAGE! (Kino)

Rule 6: Understand that no matter who hit the box, it would've been the Teddy regardless

Rule 7: As long as you're having fun, who cares what round you get to?

Rule 8: Bring your knives, bring your headshots, but so help me don't forget about your monkeys

Rule 9: Wait until the end of the game for MVP bragging rights

Rule 10: If you're a jerk to me and yet I still revive you, understand it was for the points, not you

Rule 11: SERIOUSLY, GTFO MY WINDOW!

• 5 months later...

Rule # 0 . Always remember to have fun.

and my favorite rule is "some times it is better to run than to revive".

Complete opposites lol

Rule 1 -"Cooking one facing the sky, is the same as letting them die"

I remember awhile back playing some transit with [@member="ETEl2NAL407"] and he says "why did you look up in the air?"

• 2 weeks later...

When you are searching the lobbies for good RANDOMS to play with, never play with a "SPLIT SCREEN"
In my personal experience playing zombies since 2008, I don't know what it is but everytime I have ever played with a random split screen they always tend to be not that great..... even if the original account holder has been to a high round they always prove to suck...... I don't know why that is but because of this I choose to never play with a "SPLIT SCREEN"
Unless they're a friend....

Edited by CBR_600_RR
  • Tech Admin

When you are searching the lobbies for good RANDOMS to play with, never play with a "SPLIT SCREEN"

In my personal experience playing zombies since 2008, I don't know what it is but everytime I have ever played with a random split screen they always tend to be not that great..... even if the original account holder has been to a high round they always prove to suck...... I don't know why that is but because of this I choose to never play with a "SPLIT SCREEN"

Unless they're a friend....

I second the unofficial rule of backing out of a lobby if split screen players exist. Just causes problems and gauranteed one of them will back out if they don't get a shovel, down or something similar early on.

• 7 months later...