Multiplayer Perks

I loved One Man Army!! Why does everyone hate that?? Just cause of noob tubers? Deal with it, and honestly I don't even see people with those much anymore, (probably because I play search) but even if I did, it's called, being a good sniper they will almost never move, so you can spawn, and know where they are, I use One Man Army for it's actual use switching classes!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering but why all the hate for juggernaught, firstly I NEVER USED IT (too busy using stopping power ;P). so why is it that bad, if you really cant beat someone because they survive an extra few rounds your not that good :D only joking.

but why do people hate perks, if you think their unfair, just use them! or maybe you not good with them and thats why you hate them...

I loved One Man Army!! Why does everyone hate that?? Just cause of noob tubers? Deal with it, and honestly I don't even see people with those much anymore, (probably because I play search) but even if I did, it's called, being a good sniper they will almost never move, so you can spawn, and know where they are, I use One Man Army for it's actual use switching classes!!

Thats exactly why its a horrible perk. "Hey! Lets pull this new gun and some equipment out of my ass!" Right. . .

Having to combat various situations with the same weapon/class creates a lot more strategy, and makes you a better player.

Being able to switch classes is like saying: "Well I can't think of any way to get that guy without dieing with my current class, so I'll just switch my class because I'm not smart enough to create a strategy that can handle the current situation."

You choose a class, and you use that class until you die. Thats how Call of Duty has always been, thats the way it should remain.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn Trimpage, Sort that Sig out son! (Kinda long! Almost as bad as Shoreyo's back a few months XD)

"Pull a new gun and equipment out of my ass" - That is pretty legendary I must say!

I never really used One Man Army at all - takes to long to change class!

1. CoD MP has NOT always included classes and stuff.

Correct, sort of. . . It hasn't always had custom classes, but before the first modern warfare, you still chose a basic class(Rifleman, Sniper, etc. . . ) so Technically you did still choose a class, and you used said class until death.

What I want to see is as follows:

Customizable killstreaks (no nukes or "Game-Enders") for the normal playlist

A 3-5-7 killstreak playlist

A no killstreak playlist

A hardcore playlist

A Map Pack (combined of all map packs) Playlist

Then in terms of perks I would love

Perk Category 1:

Stopping Power (X) - X is like Pro, but with better upgrade abilities.

SP-X makes 1 random bullet in each clip explosive.

Eagle Eyes (X)

Eagle Eyes allows you to have thermal and x-ray vision scopes on your gun. EE-X lets you have exponentially increased zoom abilities.

Stealth Cong (X)

Stealth Cong allows you to be undetectable to Recon Planes, Air Support, and other killstreaks. SC-X allows you to make a customizable ghillie suit.

Quick Draw (X)

Allows your primary and secondary weapon to be drawn twice as fast. QD-X allows your equipment and grenades to be thrown twice as fast.

Perk Category 2:

Vulture (X)

Picks up ammo off of dead bodies. V-X allows you to pick health packs off of the bodies as well.

Juiced-Up (X)

Lets you reload faster. JU-X lets you have faster ADS as well.

Hard Dash (X)

Lets you have unlimited sprint. HD-X lets you run with the ability to aim and run at the same time.

2 Piece (X)

Lets you have more than 1 attachment on your primary gun. 2P-X gives you more than 1 equipment.

Perk Category 3:

The Silent (X)

Makes you have no footstep sound. TS-X makes enemy footsteps louder as well.

Dead Aim (X)

Makes Hip fire aim more accurate. DA-X lets you hold your breath for 3 times as long as usual.

Switchblade (X)

Lets you use a knife in place of a primary weapon. S-X lets you use 2 knifes (one with the ability to throw).

Belay (X)

Allows you to climb trees and other tall objects. B-X lets you shoot while climbing.

Equipment:

Some kind of C4 explosive device

Standard Grenades

Sticky Grenades

Flare Gun (to shoot at people or can be used to give away enemy location)

Portable Mortar

Throwing Axe or Knife

Small Shield (can deal with explosives and bullets, but cannot withstand much)

If I saw just one of these things in the game I will be happy! :)

Tracers. Thats all i'm saying. A perk so that all your weapons fire them

:D:D

also @ Weatstone: why did you have to bring that up? I hoped that everyone forgot... oh well here it is again!

some bits from the old sig: Feel free to use them

“There is still reasonable evidence linking Hitler to Iraq and WMDs.”

~ Dick Cheney on Hitler

@ Angel:

Some good Ideas, especially the 3-5-7 killstreaks. But pro perks shouldn't exist. Pro perks esssentially give the player six perks instead of three. Which is way to many and makes the player very overpowered. No unlimited sprint or thermal anything. Marathon/unlimited sprinting ruined the pace of every game mode except Team deathmatch. Especially Search and Destroy.

Tracers. Thats all i'm saying. A perk so that all your weapons fire them
:D:D

Your being sarcastic. Right? Because when you shoot any gun in modern warfare, even with a supressor, its like your shooting a giant laser beam. Thats dumb.

I guess I see what you're saying zieghail. Then I would separate the (x) perks into regular perks so we'd have 8 perks per category. It'd be pretty similar to W@W

Thats something I haven't thought of. Keeping Pro Perks, but they would essentially be a seperate perk that would have to be used alone.

BRING BACK MARTYDOM! you get so much abuse and it makes me laugh :lol:

also make perks to combat perks

remember in cod 5?

Gas mask

Shades

but make them more helpful, i.e.

think fast! - Doge those blades! Makes knives a 2 hit kill against you (to stop commando and tac knife)

Static/sheets (can't choose name) - Makes all electrical equipment not work around you(claymores(their lazer activated remember?), Red dots, UAVs etc), sort of like scrambler except everything is stopped in a radius.

Kevlar - Shots to the chest are reduced 50% damage

Headgear - Shots to the head are reduced 50% damage

and my favorite:

Psyche (1, 2, 3) - in allocated perk slots, all enemy perks in that slot in a radius of you are negated (i.e. Psyche from the 1st list will stop all perks from the 1st list) basically you sacrifice your perk slot to stop theirs... :mrgreen: this doesn't stop things like bling obviously (but it would be cool if they just dropped off [brains] )

also why dont they let you choose perks at the beginning of the campaign, so when you first start playing as a character (say in cod 5, vendetta and semper fi) you choose three perks, obiously differing from the multiplayer ones (you cant have scrambler :D) so when you play as that character you have those perks, and they can be different with different characters (i.e. miller can have 3 and petrenko can have 3 different ones :D)

I Don't want any perks from mw2 maybe bling but re-name it. Defiantly get rid of juggernaut and last stand. If they do that then i'm happy.

Agreed, Except that Second Chance in World at War was great. It made the game a lot more strategic. I guess all they need is a way to revive your team mates if they get shot and its not a mortal wound.

cabronfibah absolutely nothing from mw2 game is god awful in every way no death streaks but can you answer this what about the cod3 way with no perks cause perks are kind of gay but if you add perks nothing like mw2 perks then i guess that is fine but no commando, sleight of hand, bling, nothing stupid especially last stand.

You see, Call of Duty 3 actually implemented the Idea of Perks before modern warfare did. In Call of Duty 3, you could revive your team mates, you could sprint, you could customize your class(sort of) and a few other things.

Treyarch implemented a lot of things that infinity ward gets all the credit for.

last stand should stay. makes me feel more epic in search if i get a kill with it lol. stopping power should definitely go but if they keep it they shud make it like cod4 in the same tier like sleight of hand. switch OMA for overkill. and switch marathon with extreme condition and thats good. oh and forget ALL about commando

I liked Ninja, so I think that should return.

I randomly just thought of something stupid, but I think it'd be kinda funny if OMA+Bling became like an Attachment kinda bag where you carried like three extra attachments. Like you originally equip ACOG but during the game you OMA and switch it out for say Thermal and Extended Mags.

Or something silly like that. :D