User of the Month - Tac won! (let's all hug Tac)

GRILL

Who will win UOTM?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tac won!  See you next month! :mrgreen:

<a puff of BLUE smoke>

"That makes more sense." the crowd collectively says.

It's all a real blur, this past month.  We were all playing some kind of game, or something - I don't know, something about zombies.  @Kill_All_Monkeys I hope you enjoyed your UOTM-ship, it was well deserved.

Get that nomination on, let's see some CONTENT LINKS please.  Just a sentence or two needs to be backed up - and if you don't know what I mean:

How It Works

Step 1. Browse the forum. Look around, if you really weren't here during the month, please don't put up a random nomination or vote. Just look around. Spend 15 minutes, or even 7 hours scanning around the entire forum! There are lots of great things to read!

Step 2. Decide on your nominations. Pick a few people who you think could be worthy to be added into the poll. You aren't limited to one, but please don't nominate more than a few users. If they're worthy of nominations, they'll be mentioned by someone else. Trust your fellow users, and don't go on a nomination streak, you don't get a care package for 5 nominations.

Also, at your convenience please read this thread by Ehjookayted on the qualities that are looked for in User of the Month candidates.

Step 3. Post your nominations, and explanations or example links. When you've decided who you would like to nominate, please post it below in a reply to this topic. I will also be looking for a brief explanation, and/or a link or two showing examples of why they should be User of the Month.

Step 4. Wait. We will leave nominations open for about 2-3 days after posting this thread if time permits. This is simply to ensure that most of our regular users have the opportunity to chip in. Just be patient, and thank you for your time.

Step 5. Vote! Out of the nominations, I will add those that meet the required criteria to a poll, which will run for about 3 days. I hope to end the poll on the last day of each month, but time can be a cruel mistress sometimes, so bare with me if things are a day or so off.

Step 6. Celebrate! Congrats, you helped a great member be recognized for his/her greatness. You should be feeling warm and tingly now. Be sure to congratulate them! After the voting is closed, I will remove the old User of the Month from the title, and the new winner will don the Cyan robe and become our new User of the Month!

You can also remember the process using this nifty Acronym:

Barf Double Portions When Varnish Consumed

Rules And Requirements

Any nomination will require a brief explanation, and example links of posts that show the qualities necessary for a User of the Month.

A user may not nominate themselves or anyone sharing the same IP address. This is to avoid cheating.

You need at least 50 posts, and have been a member for at least 30 days in order for your nominations to be considered valid.

A user may not nominate more than three other users per competition.

If there is an abundance of votes for two-three users where upon the total number of users is more than six, a second round of voting may occur if requested by the community. The second round will only consist of the top voted users.

A user may not win User of the Month if they have won the title in the last 3 months. A staff member may not win the title if they have won in the last 6 months.

Users will only be part of the User of the Month group for the month after they won. They will however keep a medal to recognize their victory.

Previous Winners Archive:

November 2015: Kill_All_Monkeys

October 2015: NaBrZHunter

September 2015: Shooter

August 2015: Lenne

May 2015: @Amantha77

April 2015: @Chopper

March 2015: @ZombieOfTheDead

February 2015: Nightmare Voyager

January 2015: Black Hand Smith

December 2014: Stop mocking me0

November 2014: Undad

October 2014: The boring guy

September 2014: the_clay_bird

August 2014: GRILL

July 2014: InfestLithium + ETEl2NAL407

June 2014: Jolteon

May 2014: Naitrax

February 2014-March 2014: DeathBringerZen

January 2014: Hells Warrrior

December 2013: ----------

November 2013: 83457

October 2013: Boom

September 2013: Samara + Slade

August 2013: TheBSZombie

July 2013: ----------

June 2013: RequixEclipse

May 2013: FatedTitan

April 2013: Flammenwerfer

March 2013: l GRILL l

February 2013: InfestLithium

January 2013: MurderMachineX

December 2012: PINNAZ + Lenne

November 2012: Electric Jesus

October 2012: Punkrockzombie

September 2012: Jake-Duck

August 2012: MyLittleHellhound

July 2012: Rissole25

June 2012: perfectlemonade

May 2012: MixMasterNut

April 2012: BlindBusDrvr

March 2012: way2g00

February 2012: SuperHands

January 2012: Ehjookayted

December 2011: Tom852

November 2011: OstonedshooterO

October 2011: LiamFTWinter

September 2011: Phillips455

August 2011: Faust

July 2011: TacticalInsertion

June 2011: MrRoflWaffles

May 2011: XAvengedLullabyX

April 2011: cjdog23

March 2011: xXDaRkLeGeNdSXx

February 2011: DigitalShadowZZ

January 2011: ----------

December 2010: Graffiti Skys

November 2010: Mikeh12

October 2010: Undeadwolfy

September 2010: RedDeadRiot

August 2010: Alpha Snake

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna go ahead and nominate @LiamFTWinter as he has been an integral force in supplying the zombie community with quality information.  On a micro scale, I see him post often here - offering tips, opinions, and general meaningful interactions.  Notably I would cite his "Secret Codes in Shadows of Evil & The Giant" thread, as it really got the community into doing what we do best - figuring shit out.  Thanks Liam, for sticking with us.

• Moderators

I'm gonna nominate le @Tac .

And for the like 6th time in a row: le @PINNAZ .

This one just stands for every library thread he has made so far, because it is so awesome when I click to open the first spoiler tab I can't even scroll up or down anymore. haha

Seriously though: Both of these guys have done an amazing job this past month.

:CLINDOEIL:

My nominations for this month are @LiamFTWinter  @Chopper & @steviewonder87

All 3 have been very active this month and have been helpful & encouraging in their posts. Liam has, as usual been posting all his EE finding whenever discovered and has also helped rule out certain things. Ben has posted some great startup strategies for solo players like myself and has also been highly active throughout the forum. Stevie has been seen across numerous threads adding helpful tips, information and even some humour here and there that has saw him build up a lot of likes this past month.

Great contributions from all and on that note, may the best man win!

So as it stands, Liam is the only person who was nominated 3 times.  I'll overlook that and add the others to the poll, seeing as it's kind of a slow turnout.  Chopper has won in the past 6 months, so unfortunately he can't be added (sorry old boy).

21 hours ago, GRILL said:

So as it stands, Liam is the only person who was nominated 3 times.  I'll overlook that and add the others to the poll, seeing as it's kind of a slow turnout.  Chopper has won in the past 6 months, so unfortunately he can't be added (sorry old boy).

He won April, which is 4th. Now its November, which is 11th. 11 - 4 = 7? Or Im just missing something here, haha

Good luck to nominations ;)

I know everyone has already done their nominating, but I have to put another good word in for @Tac. The amount of quality and informative content he's pushed out over the past month is vast. I think there are other good choices (cough @Chopper @PINNAZ cough) but Tac has just done so much STUFF that it deserves recognition. Especially given that the game isn't even A MONTH OLD, the amount of information and detail he goes into is admirable, and he's got my vote.