A Zombie Apocalypse, A Tesla Revolution!

PINNAZ

Hey CoDz. This post may contain spoilers!!!

This thread is not a Zombie Storyline, but how our story resembles the life events, influences & inventions of a forgotten Genius.

Even if I'm completely wrong, I learnt so much about history & how we got to where we are now. Remember Jimmy Zielinski said at COD XP "How many of you learnt Morse code from Call of the Dead? (I didn't, I just looked at YouTube) Well, they will be happy from what they will teach their audience in the 'TranZit' story.

So I hope you keep reading & researching.

We will start here....

After the events of ‘Moon’, the Humans of Earth are now facing a Zombie Apocalypse.

To rebuild, the Human survivors need a revolution, technological advancement was rewound hundreds’s of years or more. Earth needs a revolution, TO TURN ON THE POWER!!!

tcba-07-3.jpg

So far in the Zombie’s Story, our main focus has been on 2 Nazi Scientists – Dr Ludwig Maxis & Dr Edward Richtofen. But what about the ‘Allies’ Scientific advancement, we haven’t come across very much about their side of the Zombie storyline. There was a man ‘before’ Dr Maxis & Dr Richtofen, who developed technologies these two Nazi scientists used in their own endeavours.

I tell you CoDz.com - The Zombie storyline just doubled in size.

I think the TranZit story will walk us through the life of a man that shaped our world as it is today, but he was controlled & shut down because their was "No where to put the meter!!!"

This may be the revolution in which a Man, possibly one of the greatest scientists & inventors to ever live, started.

This is the Second Electrical Revolution & this man's name is, Nikola Tesla.

http://www.teslauniverse.com

http://www.teslasociety.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

http://www.frankgermano.net/wonderworld.htm

http://www.teslasociety.com/tesla_achievements.htm

Timeline - http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes ... b7f81c071;

Patents - http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes ... f81c071%3b

Nikola Tesla (1856-1943) - Scientist and Inventor.

The Genius Who Lit the World

Tesla's Main Achievements

1. Tesla Coil & auto ignition system

2. AC induction engine (no carbon brushes)

3. Solar powered engines

4. Transmitting Power without Wires (called WiTriciity in 2007)

5. Seeing by Telephone and wirelessly (TV & Radio)

6. A Means of Employing Electricity as a Fertiliser

7. Fluorescent Lighting & neon lights.

8. Specialized lighting and a precursor to the X-ray machine

9. Vertical Take Off and Landing (VTOL) aircraft

10. Terrestrial Stationary Waves

11. Robotics

12. Meters

13. Valvular Conduit

14. Earthquake Machine

15. Magnifying transmitter

16. Laser

17. Death Rays

18. Thermo-Electric Power

19. X-Ray machine

20. Radar

21. Electrotherapeutics and Biotronics

22. Computing Logic Circuits/Remote Control/Communications

23. Bladeless Turbine

24. Solar Tower

• Columbian Exposition

• Niagara Falls Power Plant - 1896

• Colorado Springs Laboratory - 1899

• Wardenclyffe Tower (Tesla's Wireless World System) 1901 - 1905

• Transmission of Electrical Energy without wires

• Use of Ionosphere for scientific purposes

tcba-05-4.jpg

What's the first thing we must do? (debatable) TURN ON THE POWER!!!

verruct-power-switch_480_poster.jpg

tcba-19-1.jpg

Used in receivers, this small mechanical and electrical oscillator provided a small AC current of constant current.

a_Tesla_mechanical_oscilato.jpg

So how have we found out information & Easter Eggs regarding the storyline in the previous maps?

Through Radio’s!

First Radio Transmission in 1896

As early as 1892, Nikola Tesla created a basic design for radio. On November 8, 1898 he patented a radio controlled robot-boat. Tesla used this boat which was controlled by radio waves in the Electrical Exhibition in 1898, Madison Square Garden.

Tesla's robot-boat was constructed with an antenna, which transmitted the radio waves coming from the command post where Tesla was standing. Those radio waves were received by a radio sensitive device called coherer, which transmitted the radio waves into mechanical movements of the propellers on the boat.

Tesla changed the boat's direction, with manually operated controls on the command post. Since this was the first application of radio waves, it made front page news, in America, at that time.

Most of us, think of Guglielmo Marconi as the father of radio, and Tesla is unknown for his work in radio. Marconi claimed all the first patents for radio, something originally developed by Tesla. Nikola Tesla tried to prove that he was the creator of radio but it wasn't until 1943, where Marconi's patents were deemed invalid; however, people still have no idea about Tesla's work with radio.

' alt='' class='ipsImage' >

mqdefault.jpg0.jpg

teslacoil.jpeg

MixMasterNutwrote-

NOVA 6 TANK

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmSQ4xpCOOxucKG5P2OO9HsLky9UwlHkTneHMQ1KzA3ngnOOuJFQ&t=1

Resembles Moon/Area 51 Teleporter

video_140.png

Reminds me of a Bug zapper or Bug cage

http://www.teslatechnologyresearch.com/model13.html

tesla4.JPG

http://www.teslasociety.com/robotics.htm

tcba-18-1.jpg

a16536afdf5891b3c44631bc2be6b010.png

Tesla discovered remote control and patented a radio controlled robot-boat in November 8, 1898 (Patent #: 613.809). Tesla used radio waves to move a robot-boat in a small pool of water in Madison Square Garden, New York City during the Electrical Exhibition in 1898.

Space exploration developed from this first discovery of robots. Robots are important in space exploration, industry, military applications, medicine (heart operations performed with robots) and many other fields.

On July 4, 1997 the NASA Explorer-Robot "Sojourner" landed on Mars and became the first radio-guided vehicle to roam the surface of the Red Planet. Remotely controlled exploration of cosmos began 100 years ago when Nikola Tesla discover his first robot.

Earth Robot invades Mars

exploration.jpg

timema.jpg

With high frequencies, Tesla developed some of the first neon and fluorescent illumination. He also took the first x-ray photographs. But these discoveries paled in comparison to his illuminating a vacuum tube wirelessly - having transmitted energy through the air. This was the beginning of Tesla's lifelong obsession - the wireless transmission of energy.

Nikola-Tesla%27s-personal-exh.jpg

IMG_0504_zps176af055.png?t=1350476834

tcba-03-1.jpg

call-of-duty-zombies.png?w=600

Extraordinary Experiences

Much has been made over Tesla's amazing ability to visualize images from his mind. This talent came mostly involuntarily and often at inopportune moments. When he was younger, Tesla worried that he was suffering from some sort of madness when his visions would appear. Later he came to realize that this particular trait was a gift and the basis of all his inventions.

Tesla's visions were so vivid that he was sometimes unsure of what was real and what imaginary. Strong flashes of light often accompanied these images. He would wave his hand in front of his eyes to determine whether the objects were simply in his mind or outside.

In 1919, Tesla wrote of these images and of his efforts to find an explanation for them. He had consulted with several doctors and psychologists, but no one was able to help.

"The theory I have formulated is that the images were the result of a reflex action from the brain on the retina under great excitation. They certainly were not hallucinations, for in other respects I was normal and composed.

"To give and idea of my distress, suppose that I had witnessed a funeral or some such nerve wracking spectacle. Then, inevitably, in the stillness of the night, a vivid picture of the scene would thrust itself before my eyes and persist despite all my efforts to banish it. Sometimes it would even remain fixed in space though I pushed my hand through it."

It is well known that Tesla's conception of his AC (alternating current) motor came to him during one of his visions.

"One afternoon ... I was enjoying a walk with my friend in the city park and reciting poetry. At that age I knew entire

books by heart, word for word.

One of these was Goethes Faust. The sun was just setting and reminded me of a glorious passage: The glow retreats, done is the day of toil; It yonder hastes, new fields of life exploring; Ah, that no wing can lift me from the soil Upon its tract to follow, follow soaring!

"As I uttered these inspiring words the idea came like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed. I drew with a stick on the sand the diagram shown six years later in my address before the American institute of Electrical Engineers.

The images were wonderfully sharp and clear and had the solidity of metal. 'See my motor here; watch me reverse it.'"

Tesla used his incredible power throughout his amazing career. He disliked drawing his conceptions down onto paper because they lacked the reality that Tesla's internal drawing board could provide. For Tesla, drawing was utterly unrealistic and a nuisance.

He did not have to make plans and jot down dimensions, because of this power of instant recall. He could store any designs in his mind to be retrieved intact years later.

Despite his unusual abilities, Tesla at first had little patience with those who believed in psychic powers or spirits. Tesla often denied that he had supernatural powers or origins from beyond the earth. Such allegations, along with his conviction in the reality of extraterrestrials, almost certainly hurt Tesla's reputation later in his life.

faust.jpg

AlphaSnakeWrote

The Pack-A-Punch seems to be the work of the Devil... Faust anyone:

faust110.jpg

This article is about the German legendary character. For other uses, see Faust (disambiguation) and Faustus (disambiguation).

Faust, etching by Rembrandt (c. 1650)

Faust or Faustus (Latin for "auspicious" or "lucky") is the protagonist of a classic German legend. Though a highly successful scholar, he is dissatisfied, and makes a deal with the devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures. Faust's tale is the basis for many literary, artistic, cinematic, and musical works. The meaning of the word and name has been reinterpreted through the ages. Faust, and the adjective Faustian, are often used to describe an arrangement in which an ambitious person surrenders moral integrity in order to achieve power and success: the proverbial "deal with the devil". The terms can also refer to an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.

The Faust of early books — as well as the ballads, dramas and puppet-plays which grew out of them — is irrevocably damned because he prefers human to divine knowledge; "he laid the Holy Scriptures behind the door and under the bench, refused to be called doctor of Theology, but preferred to be styled doctor of Medicine".

Plays and comic puppet theater loosely based on this legend were popular throughout Germany in the 16th century, often reducing Faust and Mephistopheles to figures of vulgar fun. The story was popularized in England by Christopher Marlowe, who gave it a classic treatment in his play, The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus. In Goethe's reworking of the story 200 years later, Faust becomes a dissatisfied intellectual who yearns for "more than earthly meat and drink"

Summary of the story:

Despite his scholarly eminence, Faust is bored and disappointed. He decides to call on the Devil for further knowledge and magic powers with which to indulge all the pleasure and knowledge of the world. In response, the Devil's representative, Mephistopheles, appears. He makes a bargain with Faust: Mephistopheles will serve Faust with his magic powers for a term of years, but at the end of the term, the devil will claim Faust's soul and Faust will be eternally damned. The term usually stipulated in the early tales is 24 years.

During the term of the bargain, Faust makes use of Mephistopheles in various ways. In many versions of the story, particularly Goethe's drama, Mephistopheles helps him to seduce a beautiful and innocent girl, usually named Gretchen, whose life is ultimately destroyed. However, Gretchen's innocence saves her in the end, and she enters Heaven. In Goethe's rendition, Faust is saved by God's grace via his constant striving — in combination with Gretchen's pleadings with God in the form of the Eternal Feminine. However, in the early tales, Faust is irrevocably corrupted and believes his sins cannot be forgiven; when the term ends, the devil carries him off to Hell.

This fits nicely that some one in group 935 made a deal with the Devil. Further more, the Devil started to play tricks on Richtofen in the form of voices telling him to kill Maxis, the same voices influenced Yuri in Ascension

s8.jpg

There seems to be many references of Nikola Tesla's inventions relating to the map 'TranZit', Achievements & Treyarch's teaser feeds. With the new equipables/buildables worked into the game, I think we will be recreating alot of his inventions in the game.

Here are some ideas.

Could we use the AC Motor from this?

Delivery6-300x300.png

And turn it into this - Tesla’s ‘Black Box’

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_14.htm

Exert

Taken into a small garage, Dr. Tesla walked directly to a Pierce Arrow (a car), opened the hood and began making a few adjustments. In place of the engine, there was an AC motor. This measured a little more than 3 feet long, and a little more than 2 feet in diameter. [b]From it trailed two very thick cables, which connected with the dashboard. In addition, there was an ordinary 12-volt storage battery.

No sound was heard. Dr. Tesla handed Mr. Savo the ignition key and told him to start the engine, which he promptly did.

Yet hearing nothing, the accelerator was applied, and the car instantly moved. Tesla's nephew drove this vehicle without other fuel for an undetermined long interval.

Having now become sufficiently impressed with the performance of both his device and the automobile. Dr. Tesla informed his nephew that the device could not only supply the needs of the car forever, but could also supply the needs of a household "with power to spare". When originally asked how the device worked, Tesla was initially adamant and refused to speak. Many who have read this "apocryphal account" have stated it to be the result of an "energy broadcast". This misinterpretation has simply caused further confusions concerning this stage of Tesla's work. He had very obviously succeeded in performing, with this small and compact device, what he had learned in Colorado and Shoreham.

Dr. Tesla also told Mr. Savo that the device would soon be used to drive boats, planes, trains, and other automobiles.

tcba-03-4.jpg

Does the 'Black Box' sound like this?

delivery1-copy.jpg

http://www.mentallandscape.com/tesla2.htm

The Colorado Springs Laboratory

By 1899, the laboratory in New York was too small to carry out the further experiments needed to answer the questions about the earth's electrical properties and resonant frequency. Tesla wanted to work with much more powerful oscillators, and his lab was already too small for the big spiral coil. When operated at 3 million volts, it sent arcs out striking the ceiling and walls.

The solution to Tesla's problem came when Leonard E. Curtis, of the Colorado Springs Electric Company, offered him the use of some land on Knob Hill near Colorado Springs. He also gave Tesla free electricity for his experiments.

After receiving large donations from several wealthy friends, Tesla arrived in Colorado Springs on May 18, 1899 along with a number of trusted assistants and his chief engineer, Fritz Lowenstein. In New York, Tesla left George Sheriff in charge of the lab and the construction of some equipment that was later shipped to Colorado.

Tesla hoped to build an oscillator many times more powerful than anything he had worked with before. He was certain that it would be adequate to determine if resonance effects could be produced in the earth, and even more important, to make high powered tests of wireless communications systems. Upon reaching Colorado Springs, Tesla began the construction of his laboratory. The building itself was a square, barn-like structure about 80 feet square. The walls were about 20 feet high, sloping up to 35 feet at the top. On top, sliding panels rolled back to make an opening in the roof.

He chose this location because the polyphase alternating current power distribution system had been introduced there and he had associates who were willing to give him all the power he needed without charging for it. Upon his arrival, he told reporters that he was conducting wireless telegraphy experiments, transmitting signals from Pikes Peak to Paris.

At his lab, Tesla observed unusual signals (which he interpreted as 1—2—3—4), which he later believed were extraterrestrial radio wave communications coming from Mars.

Tesla investigated atmospheric electricity, observing lightning signals via his receivers. Reproductions of Tesla's receivers and coherer circuits show an unpredicted level of complexity: distributed high-Q helical resonators, radio frequency feedback, crude heterodyne effects, and regeneration techniques. Tesla stated that he observed stationary waves during this time.

http://www.frankgermano.net/blackbox.htm

Exertt

The following recital on Tesla's work with Radiant Energy is an excerpt from the book, Secrets of Cold War Technology by Gerry Vassilatos, pages 86-93.

The "fountain effects" which surrounded his station are not responsible for the ever-growing power observed by Tesla. This was the result of an incoming aetheric supply for which his Transmitter gave low-resistance passage. The incoming aetheric flow preferred the transmitter terminal to adjacent, more resistant rock. This gradual flow process soon evidenced itself in magnification effects, ever increasing volumes of flowing aether being measured in his system. Some have argued that Tesla merely stored energy in the earth, extracting it for use later. This is a basic error, the result of imagining the Colorado Springs experiment to be one consisting entirely of electrical effects (Grotz). It is in this light alone that we may comprehend the evident anomalous magnification of aetheric phenomena in his Colorado Springs photographs.

Once aetheric energy had been obtained from space, it had to be conveyed to consumers. Tesla had arranged for the automatic activation of aether-rebroadcast circuits in the station. The down pouring aether was automatically shunted to side circuits through capacitors. In these side branches, aether pulsed through dielectrics and expanded over the surfaces of his smaller coils. Thus stimulated to more rapid pulsation rates, they were ready for "rebroadcast". Being rebroadcast away from the station through large vacuum globes, poised on elevated platforms, these were the aetheric pulsations, which would be utilized in home and industry. Simple and compact receivers would be established in every home and factory, set to receive aetheric current through the ground. Tests were thrilling.

The distant appliances, lamps and motors responded to the powerful pulsations, as if they were physically connected to the station by wire. A small house-like structure was established some 26 miles away from the station. In it, an aetheric power receiver was tuned to one of the rebroadcast rates. The 200 lamps housed within this structure, each of 50 watts rating, all remained brilliantly illuminated throughout the test runs. This apparently stimulated enough excitement and concern for word of this development to get back east

tesla_colorado_springs_lab.jpg

49426.jpg

Tesla_fig12.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

Contents

1 Description

1.1 Selected eyewitness reports

2 History

3 Earth impactor model

3.1 Meteoroid airburst

3.2 Blast patterns

3.3 Asteroid or comet

3.4 Lake Cheko

4.0 Speculative conjectures

4.1 Comet 2005 NB56

4.2 Natural H-bomb

4.3 Black hole

4.4 Antimatter

4.5 The Wardenclyffe Tower

4.6 Aliens

4.7 Geophysical hypothesis

5 Similar events

6 Popular culture

7 See also

8 References

9 External links

The Wardenclyffe Tower

Oliver Nichelson suggested that the Tunguska explosion may have been the result of an experiment by Nikola Tesla using the Wardenclyffe Tower, performed during one of Admiral Robert Peary's North Pole expeditions.

This theory failed to gain many adherents owing to the lack of positive evidence, the presence of meteoroid fragments in soils and trees from the time, and the fact that the Wardenclyffe Tower was largely or entirely inactive at that time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wardenclyffe_Tower

http://www.zamandayolculuk.com/cetinbal ... reless.htm

http://www.frankgermano.net/teslas_magn ... mitter.htm

Wardenclyffe Tower (1901–1917) also known as the Tesla Tower, was an early wireless transmission tower designed by Nikola Tesla and intended for commercial trans-Atlantic wireless telephony, broadcasting, and proof-of-concept demonstrations of wireless power transmission. It was never fully operational, and the tower was demolished in 1917.

Contrary to other great thinkers of the time, Telsa believed wireless power was the future. Figuring out how to charge and profit from the power was something he could not explain. After realizing Telsa had no plans to actually make any money from the project, J. P. Morgan stopped investing and encouraged other investors to shy away.

In 1917, the United States government may have aided the destruction of the Wardenclyffe Tower, ostensibly because it was believed it could provide a navigational landmark for German submarines. The facts neither support nor discount either claim. On April 20, 1922 Tesla lost an appeal of judgment versus his backers in the second foreclosure. This effectively locked Tesla out of any future development of the facility.

January 9th, 1943 – OAP Seizes Tesla Estate

After learning of Tesla's death, the FBI ordered the U.S. Office of Alien Property to seize all of Tesla's belongings. Tesla's entire estate from the Hotel New Yorker, and other New York City hotels, was transported to the Manhattan Storage and Warehouse Company under OAP seal. Dr. John G. Trump, an electrical engineer with the National Defense Research Committee of the Office of Scientific Research and Development, was called in to analyze the Tesla items in OAP custody.

Extract from - http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2008/july/myths_072408

When Tesla died in New York in January 1943, his papers—which were thought to include plans for a particle beam weapon, dubbed a “death ray” by the press—were temporarily seized by the Department of Justice Alien Property Custodian Office (“alien” in this case means “foreigner,” although Tesla was a U.S. citizen). Despite longstanding reports and rumors, the FBI was not involved in searching Tesla’s effects, and it never had possession of his papers or any microfilm that may have been made of those papers. Since 1943, we have told a consistent story to all who have asked. Reports to the contrary appear to be based on an initial confusion of FBI agents with other government officials—especially Alien Property Office personnel. These rumors have long been repeated in biographies and articles on Tesla without double-checking the facts as reported in our files.

tower3.jpg

ttower3.jpg

The Wardenclyffe Tower Today

Wardenclyffe2.JPG

Wardenclyffe-tower-site.jpgIMG_0574_zpsdfc53d19.png

After his initial reception of enigmatic radio signals in 1899, Tesla worked for many years to perfect the receiving and transmitting equipment that was needed to better pick up and translate the possible alien broadcasts. At first the signals were nothing more than rhythmic sounds, almost a morse code type of

transmission he reported.

Around 1918, Tesla started to receive what he considered to be voice transmissions, except the voices he was picking up were not human. Instead, Tesla wrote that - "The sounds I am listening to every night at first appear to be human voices conversing back and forth in a language I cannot understand. I find it difficult to imagine that I am actually hearing real voices from people not of this planet. There must be a more simple explanation that has so far eluded me."

In 1925 Tesla wrote that - "I am hearing more phrases in these transmissions that are definitely in English, French and German. If it were not for the fact that the frequencies I am monitoring are unusable for terrestrial radio stations, I would think that I am listening to people somewhere in the world talking to each other.

“This cannot be the case as these signals are coming from points in the sky above the Earth."

Nikola Tesla

41TpAQPRQxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/tesla.html

By Keith Hunter

Tesla - the Wireless Transmission of Power & Earth Harmonics

In the work of quite a number of important theorists, including Christopher Dunn, it has been suggested that the Great Pyramid was originally built to be an active power plant. That the primary base-line dimension of the structure is harmonically integrated to the earth via a 1/14400ratio, and that the latitude placement has been shown to possess a most decisive association to the Earth tropical year frequency also; there is indeed significant support for this idea.

However, it is fair to say that as a structure, the Great Pyramid stands silent in this present age. In order that one is able to further then the idea that it was once an active power plant capable of generating energy, good supporting evidence from modern electrical engineers of prominence would most definitely be of aid. Proceeding to this end, one may cite none other than arguably one of the great technical minds of the current world era: Nikola Tesla (1856 – 1943 AD).

The Significance of the Colorado Springs Site

The primary reasons given for his choosing this particular location include simply that the land was free, and the electricity provided by the Colorado power company was convenient; but also of note, that the site was at high altitude and frequented by large thunderstorms. Moreover, and as is known today, the site about his lab was possessed of a more dense magnetic field than the surrounding area.

From what is known of the actual historical location of the site – for indeed it does not in fact stand today; being torn down shortly after Tesla left to pay off various debts – it is well documented that it stood approximately 1 mile to the east of downtown, on Knob Hill, upon land next to where the Colorado School for the Deaf and the Blind is situated, and which indeed operates even to this very day. The geodetic co-ordinates of the school itself, which would serve as a good reference for the location of the lab, to within a reasonable degree of error, are as follows:

38 Degrees, 50 Minutes, and 4 Seconds of arc, North

104 Degrees, 38 Minutes, and 30.6 Seconds of arc, West

Now, according to the accounts of others (to date), the primary reasons given for his choosing this particular location include simply that the land was free, and the electricity provided by the Colorado power company was convenient; but also of note, that the site was at high altitude and frequented by large thunderstorms. Moreover, and as is known today, the site about his lab was possessed of a more dense magnetic field than the surrounding area.

All of the above noted were thus held to be conducive to the type of electrical experiments that the great inventor sought to perform, and ultimately to aid him in establishing a station from which he would be able to wirelessly transmit power over large distances.

Favourable Earth Harmonies

With all the above noted, one is thus bound to ask then at this point, just what is the connection between the work of Nikola Tesla in attempting to build a research station capable of transmitting power, and the Great Pyramid of Egypt?

The answer is to be had from a most notable harmonic association between the pure latitude positions of both sites. One that links the placement of the Great Pyramid and its associated Earth tropical year connection, to the very spot chosen by Tesla for his own power plant, and does so via the well noted progression of the ancient Babylonian Sexagesimal System. It is a simple connection, but one that is highly suggestive; and indicative of the fact that he had a very special reason for choosing the Knob Hill site that is not readily recognised: he needed to position his power plant on such a latitude as gave him a favourable energetic arc length displacement from the equator of the Earth.

The basic association is given as follows:

Latitude of the Great Pyramid: 29:58:50.952 North

Latitude of Tesla lab at Knob Hill: 38:50:04 North

Under the WGS84 Earth Ellipsoid model, the elliptical arc length values from the centre of the noted sites to the equator of the Earth are calculated as follows:

Great Pyramid: 10885784.9448 feet

Tesla Lab: 14108021.7078 feet

And a simple division:

14108021.7078 / 10885784.9448 = 1.29600408049

Following the progression back by successive division by the number 6:

One can see therefore that ideally, the progression would be of the following order:

In consideration of the above, it can be seen then that the arc length separation between Tesla’s lab and the equator is harmonically tied in to the arc length separation between the Great Pyramid and the equator, via the primary numeric sequence of the sexagesimal system. And with it already previously shown that the latitude placement of the Great Pyramid has a distinct tie-in to the current Earth tropical year (x10) pulsation rate, that such an ‘ideal’ ratio of 1.296 (162/125) connects up the Great Pyramid latitude to that of the transmitter station established by Tesla; it is quite conceivable therefore that he was applying the same scientific principles of resonance applicable to the Earth, as the ancient Egyptians who built the Great pyramid.

Just as Tesla sought to construct a means to wirelessly transmit power, so too did the ancients with their own device in their own age. In both cases though, it was actively discovered that the physical placement of a power plant, in order that it achieve an optimum level of efficiency to tap into the natural power of the Earth through resonance, was dependent upon the device being situated at a special arc length of separation between it and the equator. Only certain key resonant intervals that cover the earth may be chosen. Any arbitrary placement would result in a very weak if not fatally flawed power plant.

a_Tesla_ElectricalExperimen.jpg

Seeing eye pyramid Euroa

0.jpg

Obgdkh1onuw

The Great Pyramid of Egypt is based on Golden Ratio proportions

There is still some debate as to whether the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, built around 2560 BC, was constructed with dimensions based on phi, the golden ratio. Its once flat, smooth outer shell is gone and all that remains is the roughly-shaped inner core, so it is difficult to know with certainty.

There is compelling evidence, however, that the design of the pyramid embodied these foundations of mathematics and geometry:

• Phi, the Golden Ratio that appears throughout nature.

• Pi, the circumference of a circle in relation to its diameter.

• The Pythagorean Theorem – Credited by tradition to mathematician Pythagoras (about 570 – 495 BC), which can be expressed as a² + b² = c².

First, phi is the only number which has the mathematical property of its square being one more than itself:

Φ + 1 = Φ²

or

1.618… + 1 = 2.618…

By applying the above Pythagorean equation to this, we can construct a right triangle, of sides a, b and c, or in this case a Golden Triangle of sides √Φ, 1 and Φ, which looks like this:

Golden-Triangle-Pythagorus.gif

This creates a pyramid with a base width of 2 and a height of the square root of Phi, 1.272. The ratio of the height to the base is 0.636.

The Great Pyramid has a surface ratio to base ratio of Phi, the Golden Ratio

A pyramid based on a golden triangle would have other interesting properties. The surface area of the four sides would be a golden ratio of the surface area of the base. The area of each trianglular side is the base x height / 2, or 2 x Φ/2 or Φ. The surface area of the base is 2 x 2, or 4. So four sides is 4 x Φ / 4, or Φ for the ratio of sides to base.

The Great Pyramid also has a relationship to Pi

There is another interesting aspect of this pyramid. Construct a circle with a circumference is 8, the same as the perimeter of this pyramid with its base width of 2. Then fold the arc of the semi-circle at a right angle, as illustrated below in “Revelation of the Pyramids”. The height of the semi-circle will be the radius of the circle, which is 8/pi/2 or 1.273.

great-pyramid-phi-pi-circle.jpg

This is less than 1/10th of a percent different than the height of 1.272 computed above using the Golden Triangle. Applying this to the 146.5 meter height of the pyramid would result in a difference in height between the two methods of only 0.14 meters (5.5 inches).

Its near perfect alignment to due north shows that little was left to chance

Some say that the relationships of the Great Pyramid’s dimensions to phi and pi either do not exist or happened by chance. Would a civilization with the technological skill and knowledge to align the pyramid to within 1/15th of a degree to true north leave the dimensions of the pyramid to chance? If they didn’t intend the precise 51.83 degree angle of a golden triangle, why would they have not used another simpler angle found in divisions of a circle such as 30, 45, 54 or 60 degrees? If the dimensions of the pyramid were not based on both phi and pi, would it not be most reasonable to assume that phi was used since it is based on the visible base of the pyramid and not an invisible circle with the same circumference as that base?

Throughtout the chalkboards there is numerous references to the Golden Ratio:-

The golden ratio, also known as the divine proportion, golden mean, or golden section, is a number often encountered when taking the ratios of distances in simple geometric figures such as the pentagon, pentagram, decagon and dodecahedron. It can also be found throughout the natural world.

GoldenRatioIV.jpg

Heres some of the things on the chalkboard and what I have discovered so far, there are many more to add and I will as time allows.

Various notes: Alternative names: Φ (the Greek letter Phi), Golden ratio Approximation: 1.6180339887

"The mathematics of the golden ratio and of the Fibonacci sequence are intimately interconnected. The Fibonacci sequence is: 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, 377, 610, 987, … " ... "Therefore, if a Fibonacci number is divided by its immediate predecessor in the sequence, the quotient approximates φ; e.g., 987/610 ≈ 1.6180327868852. These approximations are alternately lower and higher than φ, and converge on φ as the Fibonacci numbers increase."

"In mathematics phi has the unique property where its inverse is equal to phi minus one: 1/phi = phi - 1" "The repeating pattern in the Fibonacci Series".

"Two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio between the sum of those quantities and the larger one is the same as the ratio between the larger one and the smaller."

Φ ~= A / B = (A / B) / A2 = etc. (where A2 is the product of the previous two Fibonacci sequence numbers A and B)

Note: the fractal nature of this statement!

Todo: optimal density/packing/friction/harmony pattern, etc.

Phi can be derived from various formulas based on the number 5. For example by taking the root of 5; adding 1 to that; and then divide that by 2.

Phi as natures constant:

If so, then we should be able to correlate all natural phenomena structures/patterns/constant/laws back to this constant.

The shape of everything then ties back to phi and the cosmic constant set at the cosmic core. I guess you could say it is our cosmic frequency. Give the phi frequency a listen. Strange and bizarre as it sounds those doing deep meditation for time in memoriam have mimicked that sound. Their mantra is Om, Aum, or Ohm. To me it sounds just like Om, Aum, or Ohm. I guess the Vedas got it right. In Advaita Vedanta philosophy it is frequently used to represent three subsumed into one, a common theme in Hinduism. It implies that our current existence is mithyā and maya, "falsehood", that in order to know the full truth we must comprehend beyond the body and intellect the true nature of infinity. Essentially, upon moksha (mukti, samādhi) one is able not only to see or know existence for what it is, but to become it. When one gains true knowledge, there is no split between knower and known: one becomes knowledge/consciousness itself. In essence, Aum is the signifier of the ultimate truth that all is one. - Anon.

GoldenRatio29881.jpg

1.61803 Golden Ratio

InverseGoldenRatio.jpg

0.61803 Inverse Golden Ratio

GoldenRatio29881.jpg

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/lostjournals/lostjournals08.htm

lostjo26.gif

Nikola Tesla became aware early in the 20th century that the planet was heating up, so much so that by the first decades of the 21st century, Earth would be almost uninhabitable for the human species. Tesla's source of information was the weird voices he was picking up off of his specially modified radio receiver.

These mysterious voice broadcasts were the outcome of Tesla's initial research into strange radio signals he picked up during his experiments at Colorado Springs in 1899. By now, Tesla had improved his receiving equipment to enable him to pickup voice broadcasts. However, these voices were being heard on frequencies that were suppose to be unable to carry these kinds of transmissions, but they were there nevertheless.

Tesla wrote that these voices were of men from other worlds -men who had lived on Earth sometime in its prehistoric past, had developed the technology to colonize nearby space and were still interested in the inhabitants they had left behind. These men had colonized the planet Mars as well as maintaining bases on the moon. Others of their kind had gone deeper into space, out of our solar system altogether to explore the galaxy.

It had been decided that the Earth was to become a reserve so to speak, to allow nature to take its course and new species to evolve and fill the niches left vacant by the departure of its first inhabitants. However, some things were not left to nature alone. The first men decided to leave behind remnants of themselves in the form of our early ancestors. Tesla's description of the re-seeding of planet Earth with intelligent hominids sounds very much like genetic manipulation.

At 9:00 PM on Monday June 20 1977, Anglia television based in Norwich United Kingdom, put out a one hour TV special. The program was to be simultaneously transmitted to a number of other countries which included Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Greece, and Yugoslavia. The name of the TV special was called Alternative 3, it was to shock the nation, jam media telephone lines and rock the station's credibility.

At 10:00 PM Anglia was besieged with calls from irate viewers demanding more information. Callers were told not to panic, the program was simply an April Fools hoax that had been pre-empted until June 20. However, many were not convinced that it was a hoax.

The following morning the Daily Express newspaper confirmed the program was a hoax and pointed out that Dr Carl Gerstein was none other than the well known actor Richard Marner. Meanwhile back at Anglia there were rumors of industrial action and the station was severely criticized for putting out the hoax. Anglia got a reprimand and the public were relieved of their fears.

The Alternative 3 TV special was put together by a respectable team of reporters who had a regular weekly slot titled Science Report. It was an intelligent documentary series which reported on new scientific inventions. It was because of the teams' credibility that Alternative 3 was taken so seriously. The question was: Why would a serious investigative team who had a weekly documentary slot suddenly produce a hoax?

In 1976 the United Kingdom was plagued with "The Brain Drain," a term used for the mass exodus of some of the countries best surgeons and scientists which were being enticed with huge pay checks by the United States. There were also reports of suicides and disappearances among scientists. As well, there were small communities such as "Friends of the Earth," and others who were just beginning to understand the ozone problem and global warming.

By 1978 the story took on new life when Sphere Books published Alternative 3 by Leslie Watkins, David Ambrose and Christopher Miles. According to Watkins, Ambrose and Miles didn't help write the book, but their names were included for copyright purposes because they had written the television program on which it was based. Those who were able to get a hold of a copy, read a story that was a follow-up of the TV special produced by Spectrum for Anglia TV.

Both the book and the TV program focused on a number of amazing scenarios, all said to be factual.

There is a secret joint U.S./U.S.S.R. space program that has gone far beyond what the public sees. Astronauts landed on Mars in 1962. It has been discovered that there is other intelligent life in the universe and they are observing and interacting with the inhabitants of Earth. The Earth is dying due to natural and manmade pollutants. The increasing Greenhouse Effect will cause the polar ice caps and glaciers to melt and flood the Earth.

Extreme heat, such as that which is now inevitable, will melt land glaciers. That will result in a marked rise in sea level and then there'll be the start of the extensive flooding -with London and New York among the first cities to be affected. (Alternative 3)

There are three possible solutions for mankind:

Alternative 1 - Stop all pollution immediately and blow two huge holes in the ozone layer. This would allow excessive UV light to reach the earth and millions would die of skin cancer.

Alternative 2 - Immediately begin digging underground cities for world leaders, the very rich and leaders of big business and a few selected scientists. The remainder of the population will be left to perish on the polluted surface.

Alternative 3 - Build spaceships and get the Elite off the planet -to the moon and Mars. Kidnap and take along some "ordinary" people for use as slave labor. Use mind control techniques to control them. Leave the remainder of humanity to die on the planet.

Richard Hoagland, former editor of Star& Sky magazine explains:

"There is a great deal of naivete about the forces in our society that do not want this knowledge, even in the form of a very useful technology, to get out."

He notes that there are,"interlocking institutions whose job it is to keep themselves in business. And they do not take lightly to this ET technology. After all, how do people stay in power? Because they define the universe as limited, rare and scarce and then put a price tag on it. Then some people are put in charge of doling out the scarce precious thing; other people buy it at whatever the market will bear. And you have a really neat system for controlling people."

It is possible that the United States government (and other foreign powers) were aware of a hidden extraterrestrial presence over Earth. Tesla had confided to a few friends that he had sent a number of letters to Washington DC expressing his fear of an invasion from outer space. Tesla had also offered Washington a number of his inventions for the purpose of defending the planet against the alleged alien invaders.

Tesla was financially troubled by this time and he offered the government complete access to his research, provided that he be paid a small, monthly stipend for the use of his inventions. Tesla received no answer to his inquiries -no doubt due to the sensational nature of his letters. It was not until several years after his death that the United States military became aware of intrusions into the country's airspace by what later would be known as UFOs.

Tesla's ideas of electric death rays and particle beam weapons, while scoffed at during his lifetime, were now eagerly sought after by the military. Even though UFOs have been seen for centuries, it was not until the beginning of the 20th century that the numbers of reported encounters increased significantly. The Pentagon could think of no reason for the blatant way that UFOs were now operating except as a precursor to an invasion.

The message it seemed was clear:

"We can go and come as we please, and there is nothing that you can do about it."

Part of the rumors that surround Alternative 3 is the contention that the United States and Russia formed a secret partnership and constructed bases on the moon as a jumping off point for Mars. It can now be confirmed that these secret bases on the moon are real and still exist today!

Unlike the fictional TV show Alternative 3, the real moon bases were not installed until after Apollo 11's historic landing in 1969. Before that time, primitive remote control spacecraft containing supplies and building material had been sent to await the time when astronauts would arrive and start construction,

The remaining Apollo missions would rendezvous in orbit with containers previously sent up from Vandenburg Air Force Base in California. The Apollo would then ferry the containers to the moon to be placed in orbit for later use.

The Apollo moon missions served two functions, one as a public display of the United States' ability to reach the moon, the other was basically delivery of men and material to be used to construct the secret moon bases. The Apollo astronauts would not be responsible for building the first moon base -that honor would go to astronauts who would work in anonymity.

Both the United States and the former Soviet Union would participate in the construction of the moon colony. Astronauts would be sent into Earth orbit from Vandenburg and the Baikonur Space Center. Upon reaching orbit, a ferry craft would then take them the rest of the way to the moon. The first moon base was finished in 1971 and the rest were completed by 1976.

The moon has proved to be a virtual goldmine in minerals and even pockets of ice hidden in the shadows of some craters. Another exciting resource on the moon is an ample supply of the isotope helium-3, which is very rare on Earth but has been deposited on the lunar surface over billions of years by the solar wind. It is now estimated that at least a million tons of He-3 are readily recoverable from the regolith formations where lunar solar power stations would be practical. This He-3 offers a key to safe, practical nuclear fusion energy on the moon. It is estimated that a single ton of He-3 delivered to Earth would be worth at least $1 billion.

The next step was to dispatch and establish robot probes to Mars, the ultimate destination for this mission. The idea was to duplicate the successful moon colonies on Mars, with an extremely long-term goal to terraform Mars into a more hospitable planet and the new home for mankind. Unfortunately, this mission and others like it, would all end in disaster.

It was known at NASA that unusual anomalies on the surface of the moon had been seen and photographed by astronomers. In the 1920s and 1930s, American, British, and French astronomers reported glowing, moving and sometimes even blinking lights on the moon.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/915062/The-Lost-Journals-of-Nikola-Tesla

This interest peaked when a respected expert in aerial phenomenon, Pulitzer Prize winning astronomer John O'Neill, publicly reported observing a "bridge" on the moon that appeared artificially constructed. Many of the Gemini and Apollo astronauts have admitted that they saw UFOs while they were in orbit. Gordon Cooper has publicly admitted he believes UFOs are intelligently controlled and that the government is hiding the truth.

LargeMoonloadingpage-1.jpgw3wGLC_sjTQ

One Soviet space mission in the 1960s, designed to set a new record for time in orbit, was mysteriously aborted right after their craft entered space. Private researchers with powerful receiving radio equipment claimed the Soviet cosmonauts were followed into orbit by UFOs, which surrounded them and began bouncing them back and forth as if they were playing a ball game with the Soviet craft. The cosmonauts reportedly panicked and reentered the Earth's atmosphere at the first available moment.

During the 1950s many UFOs were reportedly tracked back to the moon by government tracking stations in secret complexes in deserts in Arizona and Nevada and inside underground mountain bases. Soviet and American spacecraft in orbit over the moon began to photograph mysterious structures on the moon which were censored by NASA for awhile, yet were obtained by scientific researchers like Fred Steckling. Many of the structures can only be seen when these photos are blown-up to a much larger size.

Further evidence of an extraterrestrial presence on the moon comes from an Air Force veteran with an Above Top Secret security clearance. Investigative reporter Alan Carmack, who was doing research for the TV show Strange World, was contacted by the veteran who had an amazing story to tell.

Carmack agreed not to reveal the identity of his contact because of his national security oath.

"Nearly thirty years ago, my Supervising Sergeant called me aside and informed me that there was a technical problem in a highly-classified area elsewhere on the Air Base. At that time, all systems were expanding to support increased military efforts for the Viet Nam War. As a part of that, it was my job to support and maintain highly classified Intelligence and Reconnaissance related Electronic Photographic Systems, recently installed in a new Top Secret facility on the Base. Our unit was under the command of the Director of Intelligence at Headquarters SAC, Tactical Air Command, Langley Field, Virginia.

"My Supervisor stated that the Lunar Orbiter program had encountered a problem with an Electronic Photographic Contact Printer, identical to equipment that was utilized in the darkrooms of our own Unit. This was the first Lunar Orbiter program, the purpose of which was to bring back the first close-up pictures of the surface of the moon. These photos would later be utilized to select an appropriate landing site for the first manned landing on the moon, in 1969.

"As the only Electronics Repairman on the Base with a Cryptologic Security Clearance, a step above Top Secret, I was being loaned to the project to see if I could resolve the system problem. More than excited at the prospect of helping out and possibly having a chance to view the first close up photos of the surface of the moon, I was briefed on security, and gathered the appropriate equipment and tools for the task.

"Driving across the Base on the perimeter access road that skirted the flat dusty fields and long runways in the distance, I noticed an experimental helicopter hovering fly-like in the air just above and to the south of the massive arching metal-grey hanger, one of the largest on the base that housed the Lunar Orbiter project.

"Upon entering the hanger, I was asked to present my Top Secret Identity Badge, in exchange for their internal higher-level Identity Badge; this was to be worn around the neck on a chain. Another guard escorted me through a series of security doors to an expansive open area within the hanger.

"Large black fabric curtains hung from a metal grid suspended from the ceiling. These, in effect, cordoned off various working areas within the larger space. Passing through one of the draped areas, I entered a large open space where people in small groups stood talking quietly, with a sense of seriousness and concern.

"I was immediately struck by the number of people who were present, who appeared to be civilians, and also some scientists from other countries. With a bit of instant shock and judgment, I thought to my self, why are they here? I had a very strange feeling -a feeling that something is off here, something is not quite right.

"I was introduced to a man dressed in civilian clothes and a lab coat, the head of the project, a Dr. Collie, I believe. In a very gracious and reserved manner, bringing to mind an image of Sherlock Holmes, he softly conveyed to me that the equipment in question was holding up the processing of the first close-up photographs of the surface of the moon and also delaying the release of photos to be provided for study and release to the world, and how grateful the program staff would be if there was anything that I could do.

"An Airman escorted me into a darkroom. Inside, another young Airman assembled strips of high resolution 35mm film into what is called a mosaic. He was placing side-by-side successively numbered photographic scans of the lunar surface, which had been transmitted back to earth from the Lunar Orbiter. Each surface scan covered a narrow band of terrain, and successive orbits around the moon were required to assemble a complete photographic image of the lunar terrain.

"The mosaic negative created by that process was then placed into a Resolution Enhancing Contact Printer. Photographic paper was placed on top of the negative, and an exposure begun. The negative was scanned by an electron light beam generated by a large Cathode Ray Tube, similar to the tube in a black and white television set.

"The light beam was picked up by a photo-multiplier tube and, through a feedback loop, modulated by the various changes in density of the photographic negative, enhancing the contrast, brightness and resolution of the image in the process. The resulting 9.5 inch by 18 inch high resolution contact print was then examined by a photographic interpreter or scientist, who viewed the images under a microscopic type viewer, analyzing the features and terrain of the lunar landscape.

"Left alone in the faint red light of the darkroom with the Airman and equipment, much of which I had never seen before, I began to question the technician, attempting to discern what the problem might be with the ailing contact printer. After a few minutes of investigation, it was clear that there was a problem with the electronic control circuitry, which was comprised of several small plug-in circuit modules.

"Having no spare parts on hand, it was clear that I would have to trouble-shoot each module on a component-by-component basis, a very tedious and time consuming process at best. This was something that could not be done in the faint red light of a darkroom. The unit would have to be removed from the darkroom and taken into a more appropriate space to allow for the accomplishment of the task.

"Talking with the Airman on the other side of the room, questions floated into my head. I was curious and fascinated with the whole process. How were the signals from the Lunar Orbiter transmitted to the lab? How where they converted into images on photographic film? How were the images correlated and aligned into the final mosaic negative?

"I knew these were all questions that I should not ask, in fact I could receive severe punishment for asking such questions. Yet, at the same time, I was alone with an Airman who was obviously as enthusiastic as I was about his job. I hesitated for a moment, weighing in my mind what I should do.

"Under normal operating conditions, many other people would have been in the lab, part of the assembly line of production. But, here we were all alone, so I began to ask all those questions.

"After about thirty minutes of technical discussion and a complete rundown on all the steps in the process, the Airman turned to me and said candidly, 'You know they've discovered a base on the back side of the moon!.' I said, 'What do you mean?,' and again he said, 'They have discovered a base on the moon!' and, surreptitiously, at the same time dropped a photograph in front of me.

"There it was, a mosaic print of the surface of the moon, with some sort of geometric structures clearly visible. Scrutinizing the image, I could see spheres and towers. My first thought was, 'Whose base is it?' Then I realized the full implication: it was not anyone of this earth.

"I didn't dwell on the photograph -I quickly took it in visually and moved away in case someone else should enter the lab. I knew that I had been given a gift, information that I should not have seen. With my position being that of a dutiful Airman, I asked no further questions and went about my business, quietly thinking to myself that I couldn't wait to hear about this on the news in the next few days! I told myself, do whatever you can to get this thing fixed...so the world can see this and hear about it!

"Two days of labors paid off -a tiny diode on one of the circuit cards had shorted. Replacing the defective component, I was as surprised as anyone that I had found the problem. Dr. Collie was more than pleased and offered several of the first photographs of the lunar surface to me in appreciation of my efforts. As he autographed some of the prints for me, I longed to ask more questions about the moon base, but knew that was forbidden, and that I would have to wait for the evening news for the answers, along with the rest of the world.

"Now, here it is more than thirty years later, and I am still waiting to hear the report on the evening news of what was found on the back side of the moon."

It has been reported that the clandestine moon bases are operated by joint teams comprising mostly scientists and technicians from the United States and Russia. There are also teams from Great Britain, Canada, France and Australia. The men who operate these secret bases are also well aware that they aren't the only ones on the moon. There are also bases apparently maintained by extraterrestrials that appear and disappear so frequently that there is no way to investigate them.

These structures are located almost entirely on the opposite side of the moon.

http://www.theoldscientist.co.uk/Documents/70511142-The-Lost-Journals-of-Nikola-Tesla.pdf

With the failure of Alternative 3, it became necessary to implement a new system to protect mankind from the upcoming disaster from global warming. The Mars Projects had eaten away at the combined American and Soviet budgets for Alternative 3, and now world politics would interfere at the expense of its citizens.

President Ronald Reagan who felt that destroying the "Evil Empire" was more important than fighting global warming, earmarked the remaining money from the Mars Projects for building new weapons to destroy the Soviet Union. The Soviets protested by withdrawing their cooperation for Alternative 3 and shortly thereafter collapsed as a world power. This marked the official demise of Alternative 3.

Earlier studies had estimated that the planet's temperature would rise high enough to cause the melting of the ice caps by the year 2000. Efforts to cut back air pollution in the 1970's apparently slowed down the heating to a small degree. Enough to gain about twenty extra years before disaster struck.

Unfortunately, no one had foreseen the damage to the ozone layer caused by unlimited use of fluorocarbons. A massive "hole" in the ozone layer opened up over both poles causing huge amounts of cosmic radiation to flood the planet, further aggravating the existing problem. Something had to be done and done fast, or the planet would bake from solar radiations.

It was clear that an outside intelligence had declared Mars "off limits" for human colonization. The reasons why could only be speculated, but Tesla had said years earlier that he thought Mars was inhabited both by people originally from ancient Earth and extraterrestrials from outside our solar system. He may have been right.

With the budget slashed, and Russia no longer a partner, it was now mainly up to the United States and their allies to come up with some kind of solution to the impending threat. That solution came from secret papers and letters by Tesla.

Perhaps in response to the anomalous radio signals he was receiving, Nikola Tesla said, in June, 1900,

"The time is very near when we shall have the precipitation of the moisture of the atmosphere under complete control..."

Tesla must have known at this point what was in store for planet Earth in the near future.

Tesla's original warnings had also caught the interest of those hastily trying to develop the successor to Alternative 3. Now that fleeing the planet is no longer an option, those in power are stuck on Earth with the rest of humanity. The only viable method now seemed to be to try and modify the weather using technology invented by Tesla years earlier.

Tesla, heeding the strange voices he heard over his modified radio receiver, started experiments to see if it was possible to change the weather using massive amounts of electrical power. There is a global circuit, sometimes referred to as the Wilson circuit, in which the ionosphere is maintained at a positive potential, generally in the range 200 to 300 kilovolts, relative to the earth.

Stories that now surround the Alternative 3 legend state that the secret spacecraft from the Pentagon landed on Mars in 1962 and sent back videotaped images of the surface. The video allegedly showed a Martian landscape that had canals, lakes, green vegetation, swamps, and animal life on the surface. This is a good example of the disinformation that exists to hide the actual program that the TV program Alternative 3 was based on.

ElectricalExperimenter1915-.jpg

0.jpg

Does that remind you of Shangri-la? Or what about this?

a_Tesla_ElectricalExperimen.jpg

Shangri-Laloadingscreen.jpg

7343.500x_5F00_glowzombie.jpg

tcba-06-2.jpg

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/faq.html

HAARP FAQ’s

What is HAARP

HAARP stands for The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. The goal of this program is to further advance our knowledge of the physical and electrical properties of the Earth's ionosphere which can affect our military and civilian communication and navigation systems. The HAARP program operates a world-class ionospheric research facility located in Gakona, Alaska.

Who built the HAARP facility

The prime contractor for construction at the facility was BAE Systems, Advanced Technology (BAE/AT). Major construction at the facility was completed during 2007.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAE History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Systems

BAE was formed on 30 November 1999 by the £7.7 billion merger of two British companies; Marconi Electronic Systems (MES) - the defence electronics and naval shipbuilding subsidiary of the General Electric Company plc (GEC) - and British Aerospace (BAe) - an aircraft, munitions and naval systems manufacturer.

Marconi Electronic Systems was the defence subsidiary of British engineering firm The General Electric Company (GEC), dealing largely in military systems integration, as well as naval and land systems. Marconi's heritage dates back to Guglielmo Marconi's Wireless Telegraph & Signal Company, founded in 1897.[8] GEC purchased English Electric (which included Marconi) in 1968 and thereafter used the Marconi brand for its defence businesses (as GEC-Marconi and later Marconi Electronic Systems). GEC's own defence heritage dates back to World War I, when its contribution to the war effort included radios and bulbs. World War II consolidated this position, as the company was involved in important technological advances, notably the cavity magnetron for radar.[9] Between 1945 and 1999, GEC-Marconi/Marconi Electronic Systems became one of the world's most important defence contractors

In June 2002, BAE confirmed it was in takeover discussions with TRW, an American aerospace, automotive and defence business. This was prompted by Northrop Grumman's £4.1 billion (approx. US$6 billion c. 2002) hostile bid for TRW in February 2002. A bidding war between BAE, Northrop and General Dynamics ended on 1 June when Northrop's increased bid of £5.1 billion was accepted. On 11 December 2002, BAE issued a shock profit warning due to cost overruns of the Nimrod MRA4 maritime reconnaissance/attack aircraft and the Astute-class submarine projects. On 19 February 2003 BAE took a charge of £750 million against these projects and the Ministry of Defence (MOD) agreed to pay a further £700 million of the cost. In 2000 the company had taken a £300 million "loss charge" on the Nimrod contract which was expected to cover "all the costs of completion of the current contract".

HAARP has been operational since the early 1990s. Its system of antennas at Gakona, Alaska, was initially based on a technology patented by Advanced Power Technologies Inc. (APTI), a subsidiary of Atlantic Ritchfield Corporation (ARCO).

In 1994, ARCO sold its APTI subsidiary, including the patents and the second phase construction contract to E-Systems, a secretive high tech military outfit with links to the CIA

ARCO History

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARCO

Atlantic Richfield Company (ARCO), former American petroleum corporation that was headquartered in Los Angeles and was bought in 2000 by the giant BP Amoco (later BP PLC).

The Atlantic Richfield Company was created in 1966 by the merger of Richfield Oil Corporation and Atlantic Refining Company. Atlantic Refining, whose predecessor firms date back to the 1850s, was incorporated in 1870 and, after 1892, became one of the eastern companies of the Standard Oil Trust.

It became part of the Standard Oil trust in 1874, but achieved independence again when Standard Oil was broken up in 1911.

Standard Oil Company

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Standard_Oil

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_D._Rockefeller

John D. Rockefeller was a founder, chairman and major shareholder. Standard Oil had significant success, and out competed many of its rivals with lower costs and efficient production and logistics. With the profits, Rockefeller became the richest man in modern history. Standard Oil was also criticized by some due to its aggressive pricing and business techniques.

With the purchase of APTI, E-Systems acquired the strategic weather warfare technology and patent rights, including Bernard J. Eastlund's US Patent No: 4,686,605 entitled "Method and Apparatus for Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere and/or Magnetosphere".

It is worth mentioning that the Eastlund /APTI patents were based on the research of Yugoslav scientist Nicola Tesla (many of whose ideas were stolen by US corporations).

Barely a year following the E-Systems purchase of APTI's weather warfare technology, E-Systems was bought out by Raytheon, the fourth largest US military contractor. Through this money-spinning acquisition, Raytheon became the largest "defense electronics" firm in the World.

Raytheon History

http://www.raytheon.com/ourcompany/history/

The company’s founders were Vannevar Bush, who would become dean of MIT’s School of Engineering; Laurence Marshall, an engineer; and Charles G. Smith, a scientist who had done work on the electrical properties of gases.

World War 2 Years

Raytheon met urgent production needs for magnetron tubes used by Allied forces for radar defense, and produced the Sea Going (SG) microwave surface search radar that went on U.S. Navy ships. The SG provided vital situational awareness in the major battles in the Pacific and helped eliminate the submarine menace in the Battle of the Atlantic.

Reaching new heights

In the 50’s and 60’s, amazing innovations were everywhere. The Raytheon-guided Lark Missile knocked a test drone out of the air, becoming the first missile-mounted guidance system and continuous wave radar capable of intercepting moving objects. Raytheon, then, filled the skies with a new generation of guided missiles – including Sparrow and Hawk.

To the Moon

The 1969 lunar landing captured the world's imagination, and Raytheon played a key role. For Apollo 11, Raytheon built the computer that guided the space vehicles in their journey, and its on-board microwave tube transmited radio and TV signals to earth, enabling millions to witness history live. The Apollo Guidance Computer gained the reputation of the most reliable digital computer of its time.

Raytheon Today

Raytheon today is a unique technology company and a world leader in defense electronics, with a broad range of products, service and capabilities. The proud legacies of Raytheon, E-Systems, Texas Instruments Defense, Hughes Aircraft and others have come together to form one company with one vision: to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems company through our world-class people, innovation and technology. (Nothing mentioning HAARP???)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is HAARP a classified project

HAARP is not classified. There are no classified documents pertaining to HAARP. The Environmental Impact Process (EIP) documents have always been, are now, and will always be completely descriptive of the program in its entirety. The EIP documents are a matter of public record.

Why is ionospheric research important

The fundamental goal of research conducted at HAARP is knowledge; to explore and to understand natural phenomena occurring in the Earth's ionosphere and near-space environment. Information derived from this research will have major value in the design of future communication and navigation systems for both military and civilian use.

Is HAARP capable of affecting the weather

The HAARP facility will not affect the weather. Transmitted energy in the frequency ranges that will be used by HAARP is not absorbed in either the troposphere or the stratosphere - the two levels of the atmosphere that produce the earth's weather. Electromagnetic interactions only occur in the near-vacuum of the rarefied region above about 70 km known as the ionosphere.

The ionosphere is created and continuously replenished as the sun's radiation interacts with the highest levels of the Earth's atmosphere. The downward coupling from the ionosphere to the stratosphere/troposphere is extremely weak, and no association between natural ionospheric variability and surface weather and climate has been found, even at the extraordinarily high levels of ionospheric turbulence that the sun can produce during a geomagnetic storm. If the ionospheric storms caused by the sun itself don't affect the surface weather, there is no chance that HAARP can do so either.

Can HAARP create an artificial aurora

The natural aurora is created when very high energy particles emitted by the sun, reach the Earth's vicinity, are swept toward the Earth's magnetic poles, and collide with gas molecules existing in the upper atmosphere. The energy involved in this process is enormous but is entirely natural and it has been a normal event throughout Earth's history.

HAARP is so much weaker than these naturally occurring processes that it is incapable of producing the type of optical display observed during an aurora. However, weak and repeatable optical emissions have been observed using HAARP (and reported in the scientific literature) using very sensitive cameras.

Can HAARP be used to generate ELF

Yes. However, the HAARP facility does not directly transmit signals in the ELF frequency range. Instead, ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km. Frequencies ranging from below one Hz to about 20 kHz can be generated through this ionospheric interaction process.

I hear a strong interfering signal in the ham bands. Is this HAARP

HAARP is not authorized to operate in the Ham bands and the transmitter has been "locked out" of those frequencies. In addition, because of the harmonic relationship of the amateur 40 and 80 meter bands, it is not possible for a harmonic of the HAARP transmitter to fall in those bands.

Can HAARP be used for military purposes

HAARP is not designed to be an operational system for military purposes. The HAARP specifications were developed by a consortium of universities to meet the requirements for a world-class research facility and an expanded group of universities are playing a major role in the design of future research efforts.

The HAARP facility will be used for basic and applied plasma physics and Radio Science research related to the study of the Earth's ionosphere. Because the DoD operates numerous communication and navigation systems whose signals either depend on reflection from the ionosphere or must pass through the ionosphere to satellites, there is obvious DoD interest in understanding the ionosphere's effect on these systems to improve their reliability and performance. A greater understanding of the physics of the ionosphere is expected to result in improvements to commercial applications, such as GPS and LEO communication satellites whose performance is often significantly affected by random ionospheric variations.

GZ8JdozV914

Rl2M9oGkjRs

5MppReIR6hQ

FyXu9Taa6_4

QNJKFhVpDEM

Back to our Zombies Game

I originally posted these in Tac's thread

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18364&p=238296#p238296

& then found this. I didn't realize there was so many documents. These documents are taken from the FBI Files.

http://vault.fbi.gov/search?SearchableText=nikola+tesla

_gdeca10.png

I think they've been secretly hinting HAARP far after this:

ScreenShot2012-03-03at110504AM.png

Starting from top to bottom

The Page on top is the first page of the document & the page on the bottom that says "DEATH RAY" is actually page 2 of this document.

dump_7.gif

The page inbetween the 2 documents is upside down & is page 1 of 2, so I included the second page aswell.

dump_106.gif

dump_107.gif

This page is the document that says "DEATH RAY." (I think Treyarch may have just added that title in, or it was redacted?)

dump_8.gif

There are 290 pages in total, all very interesting. These are Pages 7, 106, 107 & 8 Respectively

I haven’t found the fourth document that is visible on the bottom yet.

tcba-07-1.jpg

http://www.pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRklarmjVHP_I0mjZnLJouwFemq2V23GrUHtBFgQ4nIu1-uVYusqQ

http://www.wreckamovie.com/system/shot_medias/0000/7506/william_lyne_occult_aether_physics.pdf

51xPVCy9InL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Space Aliens from the Pentagon:

http://lyne4lyne.tripod.com/

http://www.whale.to/b/lyne_b.html

9780963746719.jpg

This is my theory that the Nazi’s acquired Nikola Tesla’s Flying machine research

carbonfibah’s post - viewtopic.php?f=68&t=12032

Chalkboard.jpg

boardteslacoil.jpg

boardvril1.jpg

http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/missilegate/rfz/vril.htm

Tesla, Vril And Coler Devices

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSR1Yku3AivF1fDWuuVVJNgO79S8qW2i9npZdtqqZ_52EvE5TDwpA

The Aldebran mystery - Nazi UFO's

ZoMR_Oj6Qrs

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla/esp_tesla_15.htm

thewalloflightbookcover1973.jpg

Foreword By Arthur Henry Matthews, E.E. (Author)

How did the world's greatest inventor invent? How did he carry out an invention? What sort of mentality did this wonder man have? Was his early life as commonplace as most boys'? What was the early training of this man from space? Was he an earth man? Did he come from the planet Venus? Was he born on a space ship? The answers to these and many other questions will be found in this story from the lips of the man himself.

In this autobiography concerning his early youth, and so on, we obtain a good insight into the wonderful life this man led. It reads like a fairy tale, but strange as it may be, it is true. Tesla was no common mortal. He led a charmed life--given up by doctors at least three times as dead, he was a young man at sixty and at seventy; with a brain just as keen the day he died, (if he did die, for many believe he did not). He always said he would live to the age of one hundred and fifty, so perhaps he is alive on Venus? That might be easy to believe now, for if man can build a rocket to the moon or Venus, there is no reason to doubt that science on that planet could be a thousand years ahead of earth man's. We know that space ships have landed on earth, all through the ages. Tesla said that he believed he came from the planet Venus, and during the landings of a space ship on my property, the members of that ship said that Tesla was a child from Venus. Tesla will tell you in his own words, what he believed. Read the story with care; there is a lot between the lines, as you will see. He had one great vice--his generosity. He could have been the richest man on earth. He made and spent millions. He was an idealist of the highest order, and to such men, money itself means but little.

The Wunderwaffe DG-2

The Wunderwaffe DG-2 in-game file name is tesla_gun (WaW) & Tesla_gun_zm (Black Ops 1)

tumblr_mbeiz8SVvs1rwu8gjo1_500.png

This art is by a guy named Travis Pitts check it out. You can buy this art & also this print on a T-Shirt

stopandthink-fin' target='_blank'>stopandthink-fin

2012-05-21-lovecraft_tesla.jpg

c35758d1-183f-40ec-857e-0e16078a4abf.jpg

The Raygun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raygun

A very early example of a raygun is the Heat-Ray featured in H. G. Wells' novel The War of the Worlds (1898). Science fiction during the 1920s described death rays. Early science fiction often described or depicted raygun beams making bright light and loud noise like lightning or large electric arcs. Nikola Tesla's attempts at developing directed-energy weapons encouraged the imagination of many writers.

A stereotypical raygun as shown in a 1955 patent application for a toy.

Pyrotronicdisintegrator.gif

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW7cDP0KIf7aXgdYXcML_tf0uyBhuGLDumCi_aBRTRw74501N8pg

TESLA HOWITZER (SCALAR INTERFEROMETER) -

http://www.cheniere.org/books/part1/teslaweapons.htm

The Saryshagan howitzer actually is a huge Tesla scalar interferometer with four modes of operation. One continuous mode is the Tesla shield, which places a thin, impenetrable hemispherical shell of energy over a large defended area. The 3-dimensional shell is created by interfering two Fourier-expansion, 3-dimensional scalar hemispherical patterns in space so they pair-couple into a dome-like shell of intense, ordinary electromagnetic energy. The air molecules and atoms in the shell are totally ionized and thus highly excited, giving off intense, glowing light. Anything physical which hits the shell receives an enormous discharge of electrical energy and is instantly vaporized -- it goes pfft! like a bug hitting one of the electrical bug killers now so much in vogue.

If several of these hemispherical shells are concentrically stacked, even the gamma radiation and EMP from a high altitude nuclear explosion above the stack cannot penetrate all the shells due to repetitive absorption and reradiation, and scattering in the layered plasmas.

In the continuous shield mode, the Tesla interferometer is fed by a bank of Moray free energy generators, so that enormous energy is available in the shield. A diagram of the Saryshagan-type Tesla howitzer is shown in figure 7. Hal Crawford's fine drawing of the interferometer end of the Tesla howitzer is shown in figure 6. Hal's exceptional rendition of the Tesla shield produced by the howitzer

fig8.gif

If we can avoid the Apocalypse, the fantastic secret of Nikola Tesla can be employed to cure and elevate man, not kill him. Tesla's discovery can eventually remove every conceivable external human limitation. If we humans ourselves can elevate our consciousness to properly utilize the Tesla electromagnetics, then Nikola Tesla -- who gave us the electrical twentieth century in the first place -- may yet give us a fantastic new future more shining and glorious than all the great scientists and sages have imagined.

PA45C4_MED.jpg

A great place to see all of the cover pictures is.

http://www.g-books.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86_88

Fvu08Y9XJ0U

Tesla’s Death Ray and Accelerated Particle Beam Weapon

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... fter16.htm

http://www.teslaradio.com/pages/teleforce.htm

tcba-09-1.jpg

projector.gif

Steam Turbine Weapon?

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-tes ... am-turbine

http://www.internationalsteam.co.uk/tra ... dern26.htm

tesla-turbine-3.jpg

IMG_0534_zps78f2e5ae.png?t=1350478449

-------TURN YOUR SOUND DOWN---------

zSIAn5W3sN8

Farm – Tesla’s Colorado Springs Laboratory?

Nikola_Tesla_-_Experimental_Station.jpg

Farm1_zpsee4711b0.jpg?t=1350475876

Barn Open Roof

IMG_0509_zps3dbd051e.png?t=1350476645

Farmhouse

IMG_0506_zps7f179069.png?t=1350476746

The Wardenclyffe Tower?

Power1_zpsa70c36ff.jpg?t=1350476224

Tower inside

IMG_0511_zps6f39ba92.png?t=1350476581

Tower Sparks

IMG_0520_zps94566b09.png?t=1350476415

IMG_0521_zps5a1153be.png?t=1350476506

Tower Storm

IMG_0525_zps45742f04.png?t=1350478166

(This could be anything but I thought all of these events were funny that they all relate & within consecutive days)

What is it about the time 7:49?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_1962

IMG_0493_zpsedb6ed28.png?t=1350477606

April 24, 1962 (Tuesday)

In a joint session of the Supreme Soviet in Moscow, Nikita Khrushchev was re-elected as Premier of the Soviet Union, and Leonid Brezhnev was re-elected as President of the Presidium. Khrushchev would be replaced on October 14, 1964 as both the Premier (by Alexei Kosygin) and Communist Party First Secretary, by Brezhnev.

The Soviet Kosmos 4 satellite, the first designed to cover the entire land area of the United States from orbit, was launched from Baikonur Cosmodrome at 1002 UTC. It would circuit the Earth for three days before returning with its data

April 25, 1962 (Wednesday)

The United States ended its moratorium on atmospheric testing of nuclear weapons at 10:45 pm local time near Christmas Island.

"We have created the first synthetic thunderstorm in space", NASA scientist Dr. Wernher Von Braun announced, after an American Saturn rocket released 95 tons of water into the ionosphere. At an altitude of 65 miles, explosives on the rocket were detonated by ground control, creating a 25 mile wide cloud of ice that was visible from Florida. Von Braun announced that electrical charges were detected in the ice mass.

In Moscow, Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev informed the USSR's legislature, the Supreme Soviet, that the nation would need to replace the constitution that had been in place since 1936

April 26, 1962 (Thursday)

The American Ranger 4 satellite mission was not fully successful, but marked the first time that the United States was able to place an object on the Moon. A malfunction in the guidance system prevented Ranger 4 from sending back usable photographs or other data. Tumbling out of control, the satellite crashed (as planned) into the far side of the Moon at 7:49 a.m. Eastern Time (1249 UTC), after a 64 hour journey from Earth. Impacting at nearly 6,000 miles per hour, Ranger 4 was destroyed, but proved that the U.S. could land on the Moon.

The first British satellite, Ariel 1, was launched at 1800 UTC from the Wallops Flight Facility in the United States, and remained in Earth orbit until April 24, 1976. The United Kingdom and United States collaboration made the launch the first multinational space effort in history.

The A-12 Blackbird, prototype for the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird jet airplane, made its first flight, piloted by Lou Schalk, who took off and landed at the Groom Lake base in Nevada.

April 27, 1962 (Friday)

The USAF Special Air Warfare Center was activated at Eglin Air Force Base near Valparaiso, Florida.[83]

The 3474 Linsley and 2334 Cuffey asteroids were discovered by Goethe Link Observatory at Brooklyn, Indiana, USA

Your amazing researchers Tac & Mac - Awesome threads!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=16132

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=18364

Thanks Very much to AlphaSnake, Tac, Mac, MixMasterNut & Shooter for teaching me so much about the Zombie storyline & CoDz Website.

(P.S. thanks to Carbonfibah for creating such an awesome community. I hope you read this)

*Post almost finished*

That was my 11th post - Illuminati

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two words - Nikola Tesla

I'm halfway through making a detailed post. I just couldn't hold it in any longer!

More to come soon. Get onto it guys!!!

That was my 11th post - Illuminati

Nikola Tesla is the greatest scientist to ever live.

He is the Chuck Norris of science.

The Wardenclyffe Tower was built to give off free Wi-Fi basically.

The man who funded Tesla's building eventually figured out that the tower would make him no money and it was closed down during WWI. Some speculated that the tower was being used by enemy forces and contributed to the tunguska incident.

The link in my sig has a lot of info on Tesla stemming from Der Riese. You should check it out.

I like this thread.

Here is an example of what is in NZC.

1.1001111000110111011… This takes us back to Tesla, JP Morgan (Illuminati Family Faction) & IBM bringing to light some other interesting articles:

Wireless Transmission: A Century of Power Politics Tussles Over "Free" Energy's Price Tag:

Hidden political interests repeatedly block attempts to bring this energy-saving and cost-saving technology into being. How long will the drama continue before North Americans are able obtain access to that which Russians scientists have already achieved?

by Mary-Sue Haliburton, Ottawa, Canada

Pure Energy Systems News

Act I: Binary Code, Key to Pricing "Free" Energy, 1898:

Among his many inventive pursuits, Nikola Tesla had created a "teleautomaton" boat which could be remotely controlled. He used multiple transmitters and differing frequencies to start, stop, steer and drive a four-foot-long model, as well as to turn lighting on and off. It was a practical demonstration unit for a submarine guidance system that Tesla was proposing to the military. After the sinking of the Maine at Havana and the launch of the Spanish Civil war, a stealth submarine ought to have had a strong appeal; it seems shortsighted now that the Navy of that day dismissed the idea.

At the Electrical Exhibition at Madison Square Garden in 1898 Nikola Tesla was every inch the showman. To maximize audience reaction, he even made it appear that the unmanned craft was responding to his gestures and words, rather than to the signals being transmitted wirelessly by code. However, it was only for a private audience of potential investors (including J.P. Morgan and Cornelius Vanderbilt) and not for the general crowds that he dramatized his presentation, and therefore reporters did not publicize Tesla's invention. Instead the newspapers focused on Marconi's much less advanced remote detonation system. Not even having the ability to tune frequencies, Marconi's demonstrator Tom Edison Jr. accidentally blew up some explosives stored in a desk as well as those planted in advance in the model ships.

Two aspects of Tesla's robotic boat are remarkable. First, this represented the earliest use of wireless broadcasting publicly displayed, though Tesla's experiments with it went back several years. The other is that, as part of the submarine proposal, Tesla had invented binary code and was using it as early as 1896.

Thus, decades later when IBM came to adopt this on-off zeroes-and-ones coding as the basis of machine language, the company was not able to patent it and thereby failed to obtain a monopoly. Because Tesla had described it in his 1899 patent, binary code was already in the public domain.

Act II: No "Free" Energy (Niagara Falls vs. Wardenclyffe):

Scene 1: J.P. Morgan is Disgruntled:

Briefly, the essential feature of Tesla's wireless transmission of power was charge separation. The power was to be divided into scalars with the opposite charge pushed into the ground, and the two aspects recombined at the receiving end. Tesla planned to experiment with various frequencies to measure wavelength, voltage and velocity, and to assess nodal points along the equator and at the pole opposite the point of generation. The two poles of the wireless broadcasting tower would be independent of the existing magnetic poles of the planet.

The 187-foot-tall Wardenclyffe tower stood over a 12-foot diameter shaft sunk 120 feet down. At 307 ft, overall, this structure was a bit over half the height of the 600 feet that was originally conceived, possibly close enough to the exact half to be harmonic with it. The underground structure was included a spiral staircase to the bottom and iron "terrestrial grippers" which were pipes extending 300 feet out from the core. Further, Tesla built four stone-lined tunnels large enough to crawl through, angled back toward the surface and emerging 300 feet from the tower. All of these contributed greatly to the cost of the facility.

Originally having agreed to develop his world-wide broadcast tower at Niagara where there was an abundance of cheap power, Tesla had infuriated J.P. Morgan by moving the project to Long Island. With no nearby waterfall newly equipped with turbines of his own design, Tesla would have to generate electricity more expensively by using fuel. Other than his wanting to live in at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, there didn't seem to be any good reason for the move.

Seeing this somewhat illogical (and possibly self-indulgent) move as a breach of contract, Morgan then withheld funding from the inventor. As he was controlling 51% of the company, Morgan was able to block others from investing as well.

Tragically, the tower was never finished, and creditors removed parts soon after the impecunious Tesla first fired it up. In the few days that it was in operation, Tesla was able to do some tests. In a letter to J. P. Morgan written in 1904, Tesla stated that he had transmitted a commercial quantity of electric power to Los Angeles with only a 2% loss.

Since over standard transmission wires, losses of over 30% would be considered normal for such an extremely long distance, this was an exceptional achievement. Not only that, but a century later there is still no long-distance direct transmission line from New York State to California. Prohibitive losses of both power and money would result from trying to send power some 3900 kilometers by conventional wires.

Scene 2: The Myth of "Free" Energy Takes Root

Enter another player, Bernard Baruch, then a bright young stockbroker. According to Andrija Puharich, it was this man who planted in J.P. Morgan's ear the misconceptions that have persisted to this day. Baruch told the financier that Tesla was crazy, that he was offering this broadcast energy for "free", and that investors would go broke supporting him.

Baruch's source for this notion may in turn have been an article in an 1896 Sunday magazine section of the World, which announced Tesla's wireless broadcast of a song. With a view to protecting his secrets, Tesla had confused the reporter by not explaining that the energy for this musical transmission had come from one of his oscillators on the other side of Pike's Peak, four miles away. Thus this article planted the erroneous idea that Tesla's wireless transmission had been possible because the earth was filled with unlimited "free" energy.

A canny but cautions investor, Morgan had got rich by thinking ahead. To protect his other corporate structures, including the banking and mining aspects that would be greatly enriched by the building of networks of wires, he sabotaged the Tesla business he controlled. The concepts of a wayward inventor, however brilliant, would have required him to gamble too much on a single throw.

Scene 3: Tesla's Dream: A Profitable Monopoly

Although he did expect and state that conventional means of distribution would be rendered obsolete by his broadcast power, Tesla was not so stupid as to give away this continually-needed renewable product. Although political and financial conflicts later forced him to back down from his original royalty demand, he didn't start out by giving away electricity. In his original patent deal with George Westinghouse, Tesla and his partners had attached conditions, and had obtained a commitment to pay a royalty of 2.50 per Watt!

In descriptions of experiments with electrocution – with which Tesla was not involved – AC power got bad press by being associated with torturing dogs and other large animals. Worst, a first human execution in the "electric chair" was botched, causing widespread revulsion. Because it was believed to be too dangerous, investors refused to pay for converting to the 60 cycles per second needed to drive Tesla's AC induction motor. George Westinghouse had to yield to their fears, and for several years longer he retained his original 133 cycles per second.

What Tesla had offered to Morgan was a world monopoly, which would have been financial as well as informational. The patented binary code would have enabled Tesla selectively to provide power for those paying for it, and to block the flow of energy to anyone with a receiving station who was in arrears.

This was the essential fact that neither Mr. Baruch nor news reporters of that day could grasp – and which is still missing from typical discussions of this and similar technologies today. Everyone is still repeating the misconception fed to Morgan, i.e. that this wireless energy was to be given away for free. That was never part of Tesla's plan.

Hope you enjoy the read.

Also just had a thought, Tony Stark is now reminding me of Tesla, with the part of Obadiah Stane being played by JP Morgan.

Regards Alpha.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing work, PINNAZ

What more can you tell us about this? This sparks my interest...

I started digging around on the website that hosted that image. In the History of Tesla section I found this other strange image along with the caption:

Horus is reputed to have built a pyramid tower before Tesla

HORUS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus

Was Tesla working for an ancient Egyptian God?

- Mix

Thanks heaps Mix.

Your Ultimate Moon Loading Screen Analysis thread helped me heaps understanding the Vimana's & the "Flying Orbs". I couldn't believe I found that picture with the flying pyramids & orbs. (still yet to find the orginal source) - Thanks heaps for your comment.

--------------------------------

This art is by a guy named Travis Pitts check it out. You can buy this art & also this print on a T-Shirt

stopandthink-fin

---------------------------

-------------------

Oldie, But a Goodie.

s1Tanb0VIng

eoY_7mbm5ng

A Very Interesting Article - http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm

Exert

Though much has been written about Tesla’s successes and failures, few have detailed the behind-the-scenes financial activities which disclose a Nazi plot to acquire his technology, while research and development costs had largely been paid (unknowingly) by U.S. taxpayers. Many of Tesla’s patents fell into Nazi hands prior to and during World Wars I and II. As a result, Tesla continuously found himself in litigation over patent rights and other issues.

Although he had succeeded in winning the majority of his patent lawsuits, his technology had been repeatedly stolen and sold to the German Nazis and other foreign governments, so he never achieved the financial success he deserved. The embezzlement of his capitalization went unchecked throughout Tesla’s career.

Amazing thread PINNAZ, workbench picture :shock: amazed... also looks like you may have found the what that bottom right emblem is about then, don't ask me what use it has to zombies though most probably has something to do with the Easter egg if not then the bus or wonder weapon.

Also this picture here that you posted with tesla and hp lovecraft has me very intrigued because the guy that I think is the proffesor from tranzit is the ''reanimator'' from a hp lovecraft story. I think I might look into to some other lovecraft stories and see if I can find anything else relating to zombies. Once again amazing thread, have some imaginary brains :D

Thanks Living Dead.

Did you flick through the main OP spoiler boxes?

I haven't looked into the artist that drew that Tesla/Lovecraft picture, but on his site there are heaps of zombie art & other stuff but it looks like he's a "Fallout" Fan. Heaps of Steampunk stuff too. Nothing about COD?

I also enjoyed your professor thread. Good stuff. I dont know anything about Lovecraft, except that he & Tesla were around the same time & both lived in New York. I did wonder if they ever met each other.

I removed the Emblems picture as I just thought it may have been a leak. Should of checked my sources.

I think it will be a Emblem for distance travelled on the Bus.

Once again, another Tesla invention in the Zombies game.

I stumbled across both pictures looking for a wristwatch that Tesla may have invented, but all I can find is a company that makes an 'Electromagnetic watch' (based on Tesla's electromagnetic research) that is meant to shield radiation? It's called a 'Teslar' watch. (I was looking for some background on the 'professors' watch.)

EFFECT OF NON-HERTZIAN SCALAR WAVES ON THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

http://nativedog.com/Effects.htm

Exert

Since linear EM fields are known to effect biological systems, it is likely that non-linear fields will be similarly if not more biologically active. Indeed non-linear irregularities in square wave pulses generate EM fields which are usually more biologically active than purely symmetrical fields. Other wave forms exhibiting non- linear properties include non-Hertzian scalar potentials. Scalars, mathematically described in the original Maxwellian EM equations, are the electric and magnetic components comprising transverse EM vectors. Since scalars (but not transverse EM vectors) exist in 5-dimensional space/time, they do not decay with time or distance from their source and have other unusual quantum properties. Although scalars have not been considered by the biological community, they are well known in astrophysics, geology and hydrodynamics. They were first utilized by Nicholas Tesla at the turn of the century when he demonstrated wireless transmission of electricity without a loss of energy.

Biological research with scalars has recently been prompted by the availability of a scalar generator. Dr. Andrea Puharich first utilized a mobius loop to cancel the EM fields generated from an ordinary digital wrist watch. The analog Tesla watch, marketed by ELF Cocoon International has been shown to radionically to generate scalar fields, although it is unclear whether this also applies to the original digital watches. In addition to the numerous case reports from people wearing the Tesla watch, scientific studies are beginning using the watch as a source of scalar energy. The watch has the unique advantage for scientific studies since it is possible to remove the mobius loop, thereby generating the EM carrier in the absence of the scalar wave. Dr. Eldon Byrd has shown that wearing the analog Tesla watch increases the amplitude of the EEG recordings, particularly in the low frequency range.

I have also found an article that is from 'Popular Mechanics Magazine, October 1909, page 476-477, where Tesla states that in the future people will be able to communicate wirelessly across the globe with an item no bigger than a wristwatch.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=nN8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA476&lpg=PA476&vq=tesla&output=html_text

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=nN8DAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA477&lpg=PA476&vq=tesla&output=html_text

------------

Tesla & Vril Energy

http://eden-saga.com/en/science-energy-vril-inventions-benjamin-franklin-lightning-tower-nikola-tesla.html

Exert

Tesla has mainly studied the confines of electricity and magnetism, which makes him a pioneer of geo-energy, also called Vril energy. Note that Tesla himself never used the word Vril, which appeared after his works. But he can still be considered the first explorer of this amazing energy. The first in modern times, of course. Since antiquity abounded of Vril, which seems to have been known since the Sumerian era.

The lightning rods of the Temple of Solomon and the temple of Uruk are tangible evidences.

Despite the relevance of his theoretical works, Tesla was always struck at the lack of understanding of the macro-economic policy makers. Capitalist civilization obsessed with dividends, opted for alternating current which is, incidentally, another invention of Tesla. Because the current has a big advantage: channeled in cables, it marks the meter and can therefore bring mountains of dollars, which is the sole purpose of capital.

Tesla was crushed by the machine which falsifies history. He was forgotten. "His persistence in wanting to transmit electricity wirelessly as simple messages, prevented his pioneering work in the field of wireless to be officially recognized in the United States for many years." Recently, a renewed interest for he who was the greatest genius of electro-magnetism and the true discoverer of Vril put up again Nikola Tesla in the spotlight of research.

I would almost bet $100 that one of the Devs has done a thesis on Nikola Tesla.

Thanks again

I'm hoping there will be lots of things relating to Tesla in the upcoming release. 5 hours till I get my game!!!

-------------

Tesla did all these amazing things with electricity in the late 1800/early 1900's & I cant even get my bloody Capture Card going!!! :x

--------------

Welcome Aboard, Now departing for the HAARP Reseach Station[soundcloud][/soundcloud]

Oooh Tesla Coils

When One Genius Dies, Another is Born

Amedeo Avogadro - Born 9 August 1776 - Died 9 July 1856

Nikola Tesla - Born 10 July 1856 - Died 7 January 1943

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amedeo_Avogadro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

----------------------------

I will fix up this thread soon to included all the information now that Black Ops 2 has been released. The majority of the information was posted prior to the release.

I am very happy with the content that is coming to light in TranZit. :D

• 1 month later...

Hey pinnaz

I know this isn't the best thread to post this, but I have been wanting to ask you this.

I really like this Tesla theory, and I have read up on him pretty extensively. The one part that has me intrigued, is the part where he says he could shoot beams of electricity to some type of receiver and power things miles away, boats, etc. i know your feelings on a continuation, but lets be hypathetical for a moment and pls endulge me. If there is anything to these beams from the door and other places.

Do you think the Tesla trap would be a sufficient receiver to capture this electricity?

Also do u think his black box is what powers the bus?

wow, been reading this info on and off all day, great work man, also just thought i'd say that you mentioned the clocks and what the time 7.49 is all about? If you look closely at the clocks you see their 24hour time by each number, so the 24hour time for 7.49 is 1949, which is the year of the green run. Don't know what this means for the hand-less clock in town tho..

This is amazing. It makes you think someone from treyarch is a descendant from tesla and using zombies for his own personal agenda. Wow this is amazing, I can't express that enough. My mind is completely blown. No but seriously what if zombies is actually prepering us or trying to enlighten us about this. This all makes sence. At least to

Me. ^_^

Thanks heaps for the comments guys!

I posted this before the game was released so I'm pretty stoked at how many things relate to Tesla in Green Run. Theres even more than what i anticipated. I knew some type of free energy would be used in a post apocalyptic world. Tesla's Alternating Current motor generating the Wind Turbine & the Power Cell that 'HIM' comes from being a BIG Tesla Coil!

Sorry I have neglected this thread. When I find the time I will rewrite or update this & fix a few things.

Thanks again Guys. What influence will Tesla have on Die Rise?

• Administrators

@PINNAZ: I'm not to sure if you already knew about this, but...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ergy38.htm

By conspiracy, modern China is believed to be hiding free energy from the rest of the world. The page only talks about how it's "reducing U.S. employment", but I was more focused on the factor of them gaining the technology directly based off Tesla's invention and them advancing it in order to create a better surplus of job output for their own good.

This is a pretty recent conspiracy, yes; however, it's worth taking a gander. Perhaps Die Rise will have some kind of receptor/free energy transmitter similar to HAARP? We don't need to think of the typical "big tower that will give energy" idea that most people are assuming for the map. If China is involved in such an energy transmitter, perhaps it will be of great importance to the story?

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...