Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

vncwet.png

1. Afterlife symbols...will we see them return once more? This ties in to #8.

2. Hard to tell what that sketch is of. Looks like the tip of a pylon but it's too dark and small to define.

3. Perk-a-Cola bottle caps.

4. It's the same comic boom page with the ad listings from Moon's loading screen, where you also see Phd Flopper.

5. The MPD lock/dial on Moon.

6. Vietnamese translation and DANGER/DEATH, as mentioned several times before.

7. That cursive writing is on its on parchment sheet. I am horrible at reading cursive, but I can only make out "of the".

8. A drawing of what appears to be a mushroom cloud rising above the surface of Earth...or is it? It looks more like the Moon, with the Earth faintly to the right side of it. In fact, the mushroom clouds doesn't seem to be attached to the moon. Why have these drawings in separate locations? Also, note that this is on the same paper as the afterlife symbols, and the parchment itself looks to be quite old like Mob of the Dead's loading screen. Is there a connection?

Moonloadingscreenorderformclue_zps6b807b

One thing that's interesting about the order form from the Moon loading screen, is it's torn, but not detached.  And it hasn't been filled out yet like it was in the Moon loading screen.

orderformcorner.jpg

So this is another example of showing us something we are familiar with, but slightly different/distorted from the original.  I think that's the common theme with of all these clues we've been given.

- Mix

• Administrators
I thought for a while that it was an explosion, and then I looked at number 8 again and realized it was a skull and spine. I still believe the bottom image is the Moon, but who knows, maybe it's a top-down image of the same skull.

Just going to give my food for thought on the "Remastered Maps" I feel that due to Next Gen and a possibility to have new players playing Zombies for the first time they would like to have people play these old maps maybe for the first time.

But why they would put a new weapon on the wall if its a remastered Der Riese I do not know why, like on BO1 they kept all the classic weapons on the walls. Unless all old weapon files have been removed from the game but maybe the Wonderweapons will be back (If they were created/researched in this loop/timeline).

I would like to see all W@W - BO2 maps remastered will be nice to play them on a newer console with without some of the last gen issues.

I'm sure what ever the Zombies team are working on will be fun for a whole year and then some!

Well this would be the 3rd time they've sold us Nact, verruct, Shi-no, and Der reise if they do re-make maps, they would need some upgrades, like: 

-Greif/turned/other gamemode options

-Buildables in certain places. Nothing game-changing, but purhaps a turbine, shield, or head chopper here or there...  

-Mini-easter eggs like the fly trap in every map. 

- Wonderfizz

-New weapons (does not account for the DG2, that STAYS) 

-Wonder weapons for Nact and Verruct. 

-Ray gun M2 returns! 

Personally If they gave us the old maps, as long as they had Grief I would buy it. Nacht grief would be god damn chaotic. Verruckt would be pretty straightforward, but Electric barriers would make it interesting. Killing people with the flogger? Yes plz. Teams seizing control of the Spawn and PaP on Der Riese? YES plz. Mid round Hellhounds in grief?

Getting the same map does not mean getting the same old experience.

maybe we should start listing the similarities between 28 days later and the walking dead.... as for instance both pieces of film start with the main character waking up in a hospital while the zombie apocalypse has already begun. even down to scenes which have the same vibe or resemblance. there is a reason he showed those 2 covers. i would personally but its 3:50 am and i haven't started the walking dead yet... i don't think its the best time to right now...... maybe even 2 lists, one with the similarities with 28 days and walking dead, then one with similarities of all three (28 days later, walking dead and 3arch zombies)

Well this would be the 3rd time they've sold us Nact, verruct, Shi-no, and Der reise if they do re-make maps, they would need some upgrades, like: 

-Greif/turned/other gamemode options

-Buildables in certain places. Nothing game-changing, but purhaps a turbine, shield, or head chopper here or there...  

-Mini-easter eggs like the fly trap in every map. 

- Wonderfizz

-New weapons (does not account for the DG2, that STAYS) 

-Wonder weapons for Nact and Verruct. 

-Ray gun M2 returns! 

i had to quote you on this. grief and turned was AWFUL boring crap game modes to me personally. buildables? some of the other stuff seems good. maybe add some new game modes just not grief or turned. i never play either i have. but its just not fun to me. even if they did reskin the maps thats what it would just be at best unless they added some new super features i havent seen before. which is highly unlikely. i doubt they will bring the old maps back anyway. should go forwards not backwards. if people want to play the old maps well. go to the old gen?? either way time will tell

150205085940314958.png

okay with this shot here, mark talks about how coming to the new generation(ps3, xbox360) for waw they had the idea to keep past war idea of story and really sum them all previous games up into what they think will be the best real war call of duty ever. If we follow the same pattern this year (what i thought he was hinting at) we may be getting a modern game this year, to sum up all the other modern day cods they had previously on old gen consoles.

say if advanced warfare was on the end(or you could even just consider ghosts as future warfare), it would be the exact same pattern with old gen games as new gen

if i was treyarch and i had a forumla like this that works.... i would not change it.... 

quick edit.... this is the only picture that the coffee stain is being overlapped by the image, this makes me think that its pointing to something.

also there could be a meaning to the heart and brain behind the timeline, as if the older games it was more about them using there HEART to create something new, which everyone loved, but now they have to use their BRAINS to revamp something old now, waw is old but loved by all

also there could be a meaning to the heart and brain behind the timeline, as if the older games it was more about them using there HEART to create something new, which everyone loved, but now they have to use their BRAINS to revamp something old now, waw is old but loved by all

I think the heart and the brain are on the pages in the background because of the title of the presentation itself "Treyarch's Zombies: Following the Fun to Win Hearts... And Brains"

I thought for a while that it was an explosion, and then I looked at number 8 again and realized it was a skull and spine. I still believe the bottom image is the Moon, but who knows, maybe it's a top-down image of the same skull.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's a skull with a spine in the top left (not a mushroom cloud), then a moon at the bottom left, then a top down image of a skull on the bottom right of the page.

On the same page are Weasel's afterlife drawings.

Which means he either drew all of this, or was taking notes in the book.

The opposing page with the cursive handwriting looks to be his as well, as someone pointed out.  With the high res image from Facebook it might be possible to make out some of his words/notes there.

This is really nothing that big, but the pictures with Richtofen crossed out are REALLY making me think back to a line from the Origins song,  Archangel. "Burn the liars and begin again." Of course, everybody here knows that "Eddy is a liar". Maybe this is hinting at Richtofen's death due to the Maxis ending? Or the remaining characters going back in time, attempting to get rid of Richtofen before things got as bad as they did? It could be nothing, but it's just something to think about...

Also, has anyone managed to recreate that image from Nacht? I don't think there's anything special about it, but I'd like to know for sure.