Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

b579f259896fd234c1d3e2fed8cc86f5.png

^ From Nightmare Voyager.

Things seen in the backgrounds of the video, compied from throughout this thread by various users (see thread for details) and modified/merged/added to slightly by me.  These are more or less facts, not speculation as to what they mean.

1. Richtofen crossed out with fab 4 on two separate pictures from the Origins time period, one from Twitter account photos, one from B&W face profiles
  2. Inspirations for zombies showed walking dead and 28 days later. The storyline has direct connections. The Die Rise TV mentions Atlanta and the zombies being a virus.
  3. Brain and heart sketches under the pictures in a book
  4. The monkey skull the looks like the one from the Shangri la trailer. At the least it's not human.
  5. The face of the MPD in the top right corner of a picture
  6. Moon Comic strip under the perk-a-cola bottle caps. Highlights a kind of spiky rock picture that we don't know about yet.
  7. The afterlife symbols from MotD and skull drawings
  8. Mystery Wall Gun and Shadow seemingly from a slightly different Der Riese map.
  9. Extremely clean 935 symbol, sourced from a graphic designer. Seems more modern.
  10. The colored markers on the page possibly hinting at Sam and eddy
  11. The October 2, 1962 date, possible Johnson Atoll reference
  12. Danger/Death Vietnamese Translation of some text 
  13. 115 blue rocks or world looking marbles (top left of the page)
  14. The blue print with shangri la looking re-make stairs
  15. Shangri la loading screen sketches, different than the originals, more like the Nuketown drill than tornado
  16. Possible map order or layout of the maps (or even the maps they plan to remake)
  17. The tv dials with some numbers missing. The dials animate in the video as images change.
  18. COTD map overview with what looks like new additions.
  19. A picture of the MotD Zombies, including Brutus and an image of Verruckt- references to the past.
  20. Der Riese screen changes- different text layout, finger placement, design, Richtofen signature
  21. The wording of Mark Lamia closing statement: "We look forward to carrying on that conversation with you.. in the future... that is if we haven't started already."
  22. Possibly putting the two pictures together to see it's on a wooden bench, table, or toy box
  23. The ground behind is like dirt and snow
  24. #thatsifwehaventstartedalready statement and corresponding Twitter hastags from Treyarch
  25. Opening sound of presentation sounds like power turning on, then an old projetor (like Kino)

Some loose ends:

Blueprint, word, text, sketch, Shangri-La, dials
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-11#entry1722322

Nacht screen?
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-12#entry1722324

Electric sketch
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-13#entry1722467

French Text
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-13#entry1722470

New newsprint
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-14#entry1722482

PINNAZ screencaps of the entire talk (well, all the good parts):

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178243-2015-treyarch-zombies-countdown/

Open up February, then February 4, then Mark Lamia – Dice Presentation Screenshots to see them all.

Edited by yourmapper
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The TV dial goes from 3 to 11. 12 is missin 2 and then there is U after that. :/

Oh man this makes me feel old.

This is how old tv's used to be. there was VHF and UHF.  there was another dial underneath the top one, so that if you turn the top one to U, you can change to UHF channels on the lower dial.  

nothing cryptic, just a relic of a simpler time lol

:edit:  and as for the Vahn tweet, i'm sure he was joking... that was like 5 minutes into the presentation, there were not 34 hints at future zombies, he was being funny...:)

• Administrators

The documents on the underneath of everything is about the atmospheric nuclear explosion at Johnston Island. You can see the nuclear explosion in the middle left of the first image and the date (Oct 2 1962) at the bottom left of the second:

PerkCaps.png

935-115.png

The documents on the underneath of everything is about the atmospheric nuclear explosion at Johnston Island. You can see the nuclear explosion in the middle left of the first image and the date (Oct 2 1962) at the bottom left of the second:

PerkCaps.png

935-115.png

Bottom says:

nguy hiem

DANGER/DEATH

"nguy hiem" is vietnamese for "danger"

Maybe we are going to Vietnam for the next game???

- Mix

• Administrators

That statue on the left of the bottom picture I posted appears to be the rotating statue from Shangri-La to me

EDIT: the bottom segment that rotates looks a bit different, but I think it could be the same

These images connect

ConnectedImages_zps33ebe6cd.jpg

- Mix

How come there are those three felt tip colors on the book, I imagine Samantha and Eddy would use felt tips to draw... 

Edit: Also next to the skull seems to be a 115 rock, a blue one.

Theres a Youtuber named RADAUSTINS27, he made a video and it has an image that was from the presentation and he kind of half and half speculates that the pics orders are the maps orders. Interesting, if anyone can work out the order the pics are in that would be amazing.

You can see some MotD afterlife drawings on the far left of the 1st pic Tac posted, as well as potentially Weasel's handwriting down at the bottom. The afterlife symbols are on the same page as a human skull spine profile diagram. Interesting. The bottle caps up top are resting on the almost completely obscured Moon loading screen Advertisement page.

These images connect

ConnectedImages_zps33ebe6cd.jpg

- Mix

Holy shit good catch!

That's a great find!  Is there a link to the orginal document?

I'm not sure that's a human skull.  Looks more like an animal.

In the first image: the left edge has the afterlife symbol from MotD, and the top right has the Moon Pyramid thingy.

Edited by yourmapper

XD people keep mentioning things that I caught when I saw the stream that I cant remember at the top of my head. So also wanna point out the Shangri La loading screen drawings.

TV.png

The Der Riese loading image on the tv is different from both the WaW and Black Ops version of Der Riese.  The font on the tv is the same as the comic book's font, but the drawing itself looks different.  Also in the box at the top is different and it looks to me that it says Dr. Richtofen?  The end of the word make it seem that way.

BO_Der_Riese_Loading_Screen.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Hells Warrrior
Edited links to images so they would appear.

Theres a Youtuber named RADAUSTINS27, he made a video and it has an image that was from the presentation and he kind of half and half speculates that the pics orders are the maps orders. Interesting, if anyone can work out the order the pics are in that would be amazing.

Here is that video:

TV.png

The Der Riese loading image on the tv is different from both the WaW and Black Ops version of Der Riese.  The font on the tv is the same as the comic book's font, but the drawing itself looks different.  Also in the box at the top is different and it looks to me that it says Dr. Richtofen?  The end of the word make it seem that way.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110626180135/callofduty/images/4/4e/BO_Der_Riese_Loading_Screen.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ABeadVZYKsg/maxresdefault.jpg

At the top the text is Orange, like in BO2