Random topic button/generator

Hells Warrrior

Random Topic  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Question

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

24 answers to this question

I sometimes use it. Even though I've probably read nearly every topic on here, I've come across some cool threads using the random topic. Though some topics are now obsolete or just rubbish & should probably be sent to the graveyard.

Do you pay for the feature?

• Tech Admin

Nope, not considering removing it, just wondering if it is used the often.

@GRILL mentioned real estate and it was partly based on that, in fact it was based all on that. If more menu options are added then we could use the space, it just meant relocating it to a different position and I was just curious if it was used. I've used it myself to read old topics but not bring them back to life, it's a useful feature and brings a benefit.

I really think it would be a terrible idea to have it moved. It is absolutely perfect where it is, and if I were to find a topic I had no interest in reading I can simply click there again, without having to navigate into a drop down menu and then click it again.

If you can or just did make it so the random topics weren't anything off topic or teammate finder related threads then it would actually be pretty handy. I've gambled with it once and I think I came across 1 or 2 actual zombie threads after about a dozen tries. I typically just browse through the "New Content" option 99% of the time.