POLL: Who was the MOST bad ass?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen didn't really have a bad-ass scene so he's not in this...

What do you mean not badass..? He was performing human experiments in the middle of all that chaos, like he just don't give a damn about anything else. He's got balls.

But he didn't kill anything and just surrendered to the other 3... He kinda was left out of the epic-ness....

Richtofen didn't really have a bad-ass scene so he's not in this...

What do you mean not badass..? He was performing human experiments in the middle of all that chaos, like he just don't give a damn about anything else. He's got balls.

But he didn't kill anything and just surrendered to the other 3... He kinda was left out of the epic-ness....

Owch, man... I thought you out of all people in the forums would be a little more creative about that. Replay the moment where Richtofen looks at his own bloody hands, as if he doesn't realize what he just did.

As if a future self of him was just teleported into his own body at that very moment. Am I making it sound epic for you yet? ;D

Takeo IMO with the wall jump to slice , no look backward stab , to the flip over his shoulder to the ground decapitation , to the slice head , slice zombie in half to the sword to neck block pistol to the face ! EPIC lol when I saw tank doing his thang, I was like he must be on lvl 1 when 1 stab to the back takes a zombie out :lol: