There SHOULD be some info on tues.

Alright, at this point we've all had a bit of pain in our minds about what the next map will be, we have a rumor about when it will come out but no actuall info on it...

However, we all know how trayarch LOVES it's trailer tuesdays... And there's a good 50% chance of there being some info dropped this Tuesday.... To days from now...

I cant promise this, only hope and pray for it.... But it's super likely!

If its not this week, then next week for sure....

But I just want to hear what you guys think is coming zombie wise (and if you want to talk about the MP maps, do so as well... )

I personally think we're going to Paris to link the final spire (the Eiffle tower) and finally see what all the buzz is about... Once we do that we unlock a secret map involving the O4! That's what I hope! What do you guys think?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those aren't maps; those are new modes that take place in the same location. The Diner is still part of Green Run, just as the cell block is still the same map as Alcatraz Island. Those modes are too minor to house something as major as a huge stoeyline progression. Besides they would never release two "real" maps simultaneously, specifically two maps that greatly progress the story.

For example originally kino was in WaW DLC #4, and the BOI starting maps were five and ascension. However, DLC4 was cancelled so the BOI maps were then changed to Kino and Five. You might wonder why they did this instead of using ascension and kino together. That was likely for 2 reasons.

1. Money. Two major maps at once, when one could cost an extra 15? Nope.

2. Story progression. When 2 of the main story maps like kino and ascension are released simultaneously, Their position on the timeline is blurred dramatically. Each chapter in the story is released one at a time for a reason.

Likewise, they would never release 2 major stieyline maps at the same time (O4 / spire.) it just wouldn't happen. If they did it CotD style where one team interacts with the other in a single map, both teams' fate could be established, with only one map being used. That would keep the timeline more distinct and make some monies.

Sorry to go so off-topic, but 2 "real" maps in one is a big no-no.

Back on topic, we might get info over the next week and then get a proper trailer next tuesday. We haven't gotten ANY info yet, which is unusual. I doubt it will drop in 2 days. But when it does... :twisted: i seriously do expect to see the O4 return soon.

Those aren't maps; those are new modes that take place in the same location. The Diner is still part of Green Run, just as the cell block is still the same map as Alcatraz Island. Those modes are too minor to house something as major as a huge stoeyline progression. Besides they would never release two "real" maps simultaneously, specifically two maps that greatly progress the story.

For example originally kino was in WaW DLC #4, and the BOI starting maps were five and ascension. However, DLC4 was cancelled so the BOI maps were then changed to Kino and Five. You might wonder why they did this instead of using ascension and kino together. That was likely for 2 reasons.

1. Money. Two major maps at once, when one could cost an extra 15? Nope.

2. Story progression. When 2 of the main story maps like kino and ascension are released simultaneously, Their position on the timeline is blurred dramatically. Each chapter in the story is released one at a time for a reason.

Likewise, they would never release 2 major stieyline maps at the same time (O4 / spire.) it just wouldn't happen. If they did it CotD style where one team interacts with the other in a single map, both teams' fate could be established, with only one map being used. That would keep the timeline more distinct and make some monies.

Sorry to go so off-topic, but 2 "real" maps in one is a big no-no.

Back on topic, we might get info over the next week and then get a proper trailer next tuesday. We haven't gotten ANY info yet, which is unusual. I doubt it will drop in 2 days. But when it does... :twisted: i seriously do expect to see the O4 return soon.

EJ, I sure do love having someone who understands the ways of the Treyarch as well as I do ;)

Got my fingers crossed for an info drop Tuesday!

They always announce atleast 2 weeks before the release. Just because they got to market it and blah blah blah. Tuesday was what I was thinking as well. I sure hope so!

I expect the trailer to come anyday now.

I expect the DLC name to be cslled "Independence".

Thus making the DLC spell "RUIN".

And it continues the revolution-esque trend.

Like they revolted, caused an uprising, and they now have Independence, plus the map pack will be coming out in July.

I have no idea what "N" would stand for, though.

If the last dlc is dedicated to zombies: N for necomancer.....

I feel like fear and ruin reflect the zombie maps perfectly, because in BO1 I was truely scared and had a sense of fear in the back of my mind while playing... Where as in black ops two, things arnt truely worrying me, it just feels like the maps are falling apart and are in ruin....

There is a new Poster image floating around of another Gamestop poster saying the Map Pack is called "Vengence" and the new zombies map being "Buried" which would fit it into being Underground. But Vengence starts with a V. As well as a New "Ray Gun Mark II" Has anyone else posted about this yet? Idk if its considered Leaked info since we usually get stuff like this close to DLC time.

Yeah, i dont believe this is the actual dlc... NICE EFFORT! but it throws off a few things:

1: That zombie is wearing a top hat.... Layton zombies are just NOT happening I wouldn't think....

2: Buried does NOT seem like the map they would name i mean: DIE rise, Mob of the DEAD, tranZit, they all have a bit of undead in their names, buried?.... no...

3: The ray gun mark 2... We've all ready got the Porters X-2 Ray gun, so this would be the ray gun mark 3 technically.... AND what would it do? You can't upgrade the ray gun's features... That's madness.....

4: The dlc name doesn't make any sense.... RUV? watch:

Ruva

ruvb

ruvc

ruvd

ruve

ruvf

ruvg

ruvh

ruvi

ruvj

ruvk

ruvl

ruvm

ruvn

ruvo

ruvp

ruvq

ruv r

ruvs

ruvt

ruvu

ruvv

ruvw

ruvx

ruvy

ruvz

There is no word one can form from this... I think its fake... But if it's real.... Trayarch what are ya doin? Its a very elaborate troll if it isn't real however... We'll know soon enough, as we SHOULD be getting some dlc info tomorrow! :);) :D

Yeah, i dont believe this is the actual dlc... NICE EFFORT! but it throws off a few things:

1: That zombie is wearing a top hat.... Layton zombies are just NOT happening I wouldn't think....

2: Buried does NOT seem like the map they would name i mean: DIE rise, Mob of the DEAD, tranZit, they all have a bit of undead in their names, buried?.... no...

3: The ray gun mark 2... We've all ready got the Porters X-2 Ray gun, so this would be the ray gun mark 3 technically.... AND what would it do? You can't upgrade the ray gun's features... That's madness.....

4: The dlc name doesn't make any sense.... RUV? watch:

Ruva

ruvb

ruvc

ruvd

ruve

ruvf

ruvg

ruvh

ruvi

ruvj

ruvk

ruvl

ruvm

ruvn

ruvo

ruvp

ruvq

ruv r

ruvs

ruvt

ruvu

ruvv

ruvw

ruvx

ruvy

ruvz

There is no word one can form from this... I think its fake... But if it's real.... Trayarch what are ya doin? Its a very elaborate troll if it isn't real however... We'll know soon enough, as we SHOULD be getting some dlc info tomorrow! :);):D

Maybe it's not supposed to spell a word?