Boss Round Too Frequent

kybet

while playing on MOTD recently me and a few friends have noticed that the boss is appearing way too often, it is coming almost once every round if not even twice each round and it is too freuqent, the warden is meant to be a boss and a boss is an NPC monster that appears after a certain amount of time which has certain requirements to kill or takes more to kill than the average NPC, but when it is coming this frequent it is hard to beat the waves. anybody else having this problem?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it means you and whoever your playing with is hitting the box to much or using traps grabbing sheilds etc etc

This!

The reason why is cause of this but the shield part to me is not true but perks yes. Buy too much perks, traps, or the box causes him to appear. But if your able to aim for the head with the gat or other shotgun gun then its no problem.

it means you and whoever your playing with is hitting the box to much or using traps grabbing sheilds etc etc

That may not be completely right. I was on round 23 with a friend In a two player game. We both had packed Tommy's and has hit the box about 10 rounds prior a few times and never built anything except the plane. He showed up like a crack fiend on a Friday night, over and over. OP I am with you.

Honestly on a handful of maps I don't even touch the box until round 20. All I need is jug, an automatic wall gun, and M+S and i'm set. this boss is likely used to discourage dependence on the box or perks in order to improve players' versatility and skill. I think it's a good idea. The fact that he attacks perk machines is a bit much, but still. The frequency with which he appears is dependent on your actions. Play like a pro; get rewarded with fewer visits from Brutus.

go to packapunch after rd 2 you get 4 Brutus at a time he's not even nothing special only thing he does that's interfering is drop them smoke bombs which I thought was a genius idea from treyarc to tamper with your circle and fog up your spawn points

Yes it is kinda dangerous to run trains on the bridge just after the smoke screen :|

On high level at least

AND IMO when playing a 4P game I find him pretty hard to kill if you're alone shooting at him. But he's a lot easier when playing alone.

It's like it's meant that all 4 players need to be together and shoot at him.

All I can say is I hate Brutus. I would take George back any day over him.

George was slow, and he didn't lock down our stuff. He also gave us a free perk! And then he came back again to give us another one!

Until we somehow figure out how to get a perk from Brutus, I despise him.

George was slow, and he didn't lock down our stuff. He also gave us a free perk! And then he came back again to give us another one!

You kill him with no one going down when his around. I hate George, I rather take the flamer or screamer over him.

You kill him with no one going down when his around. I hate George, I rather take the flamer or screamer over him.

I've killed him multiple times without even taking a hit from him and I've never seen a perk bottle..

Any proof on this?

He comes whenever you minipulate the game to your advantage.

I.E Using the box way too much. Staying in one spot for too long. Frequently using traps. Building items and using them too often. And many more...

He's a pain, but in the end, you are likely to get a max ammo... get a Ray Gun.

I've killed him multiple times without even taking a hit from him and I've never seen a perk bottle..

Any proof on this?

I was talking about getting a perk from George. lolz