24 hours

I certainely won't be able to sleep tonight, i'm too excited/nervous about tomorrow :|

Out of context: Does anyone else play different zombie games while waiting for the map?

I played sniper elite: nazi zombie army lately, have you heard about it?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainely won't be able to sleep tonight, i'm too excited/nervous about tomorrow :|

Out of context: Does anyone else play different zombie games while waiting for the map?

I'm gonna go to bed earlier than my usual time ( 4am 8-) ) so I can stay up all night tomorrow.

I watched some ytube videos on Sniper Elite, looks pretty awesome when they do a close up on the headshots..

And I usually just play the map pack before the next one that comes out.

I'm gonna go to bed earlier than my usual time ( 4am 8-) ) so I can stay up all night tomorrow.

I watched some ytube videos on Sniper Elite, looks pretty awesome when they do a close up on the headshots..

And I usually just play the map pack before the next one that comes out.

Where I live the maps come out at around 8am so I will wake up early and play all day :)

And the killcams in sniper elite are kinda cool.. At first but then they start happening way too often so I reduced them to the minimum

But yeah almost every (kill)cam is different because they show the bullet coming from different angles every time and sometimes they're not slow mo

Nazi Zombie Army is terrific. When playing solo, it really gives off that scary feel. Really similar to Nacht Der Untoten, in my opinion.

Also, GOD I CAN'T WAAAAIIIIIIT

Yeah when playing solo the game is soo damn hard and you are right it does have a nacht feel to it, with all the fog around and the german bastards :D

Well here are my plans.

1. Right when 8:00PM hits OD on Night Quill so I don't have to think about MOTD as I try to sleep, because then I wont.

2. Wake up to 5 different alarms clocks I have placed around at 4:00AM

3. Start Xbox and impatiently wait for download to arrive

4. Look on Twitter about BLOPS 2 devs saying its already out

5. Look at leaderboards and people in China have it

6. Get really upset and start flinging stuff across my room at why I dont have it yet.

7. 30 minutes after release it finally shows up

8. Download for 10 mins, next thing you know its 4:45 and I have the DLC and I play until my heart gives out

Thats how I plan to utilize my time tomorrow