Achievements

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else notice how odd things tend to happen around al Arlington?

The notebook page said: "Don't forget al" (I think that's what it was)

The behind the scenes trailer's floating map/page thing was in the scene with him...

He's the only character with a nickname...

And now we have the POP goes the Weasle acheivement...

Oddly suspicious of you ask me...

His name is Arthur Arlington, not Al. :|

I could have sworn I heard somebody call him al... At some point... Maybe it was in the Newest trailer?...

Wow I thought it was Al too.. or I must've heard it somewhere

But still whatever his name is he still has an achievement because the name next to the points is "Weasel"

Remember how the Jet Gun broke after you'd use it for too long, but you could pick up all the parts and rebuild it? I'm betting, the plane breaks when it hits the bridge and all the parts have several duplicates back on the island, so once we get back to the island, we just rebuild it.

Or what if when the plane breaks, each person has to pick up a part to bring back to the island.

If all the part aren't brought back, then- POP GOES THE WEASEL!- the cycle is broken, and you can't get back to the bridge anymore as you aren't able to complete the plane again.

I think you go into afterlife whenever you want, because looking at the HUD, they have those symbols for the afterlife, and a number as if they're tokens which can be used to go into afterlife mode.

Those numbers could be counting the number of times you've gone into purgatory.

As for Pop goes the weasel, I did say building the plane would not be the EE, right? Everyone remember that? lol... To break the cycle, I'm thinking we have to use purgatory, and its wonderful electrical gifts, to our advantage. I think we send only weasel on the plane while he's in Purgatory and he has to have plenty of energy so he can short out the chairs when he gets fried. Pop goes (the) Weasel.

Sense the bridge is a playable area that seems to be a challenge, perhaps it's like NML. Maybe zombies sprint from all directions, and you have little space to run. Also, we don't see PaP anywhere on the map. However, we don't see gameplay on the bridge... Maybe we fly there for PaP, and cycling has to do with getting back to the map?

And I also see "Pop goes the Weasel" Being too much of a play on words to *NOT have something to do with Al.

*Oops. Typo.

Sense the bridge is a playable area that seems to be a challenge, perhaps it's like NML. Maybe zombies sprint from all directions, and you have little space to run. Also, we don't see PaP anywhere on the map. However, we don't see gameplay on the bridge... Maybe we fly there for PaP, and cycling has to do with getting back to the map?

And I also see "Pop goes the Weasel" Being too much of a play on words to have something to do with Al.

Out of context but Richtofen says that in Kino when you get a headshot

And I also see "Pop goes the Weasel" Being too much of a play on words to have something to do with Al.

Out of context but Richtofen says that in Kino when you get a headshot

Oops. Had a typo.

Hmm...I have a feeling that "Pop Goes the Weasel" is our new Side Quest achievement...

Although this might be a side quest, I realised that every Easter egg on every map has been a silver trophy ( with the exception of COTD solo EE) and the only silver trophy here is the escape plan one so this is the main thing to do. And unless we have no trophy for the EE or its reeeaaally simple then I think escaping Alcatraz is the main aim

I wonder if the kit only effects things that can't be pack a punched... Such as a buildable... A kit could upgrade any buildable to work with acid: The Blundergat, the acid trap (more acid? Cool! ), the fan, the PLANE! Er MER GERD! Crop dusting FOR THE WIN?!?

We don't know if any of these will be buildables yet... But we know (or at least think) we can upgrade traps...

I wonder what other buildables will be avaible... Can you build kits? Can you acid-Upgrade a kit?

Another thing is, if we get the Blundergat from a table and then it goes to the box (like the seliquifier) can you still add the acid upgrade to the table? Or can we not upgrade it if we take it?

I wonder if the kit only effects things that can't be pack a punched... Such as a buildable... A kit could upgrade any buildable to work with acid: The Blundergat, the acid trap (more acid? Cool! ), the fan, the PLANE! Er MER GERD! Crop dusting FOR THE WIN?!?

We don't know if any of these will be buildables yet... But we know (or at least think) we can upgrade traps...

I wonder what other buildables will be avaible... Can you build kits? Can you acid-Upgrade a kit?

Another thing is, if we get the Blundergat from a table and then it goes to the box (like the seliquifier) can you still add the acid upgrade to the table? Or can we not upgrade it if we take it?

The AK47 does look like it has a different camo on it. hmm. Maybe it's just the new PaP look. But ya besides that, it's believable that only buildables can be upgraded through the kit. Which I've always wanted another way to upgrade a gun. I wonder if this kit can do other things as well.. :)