Elevator Jumping - Time Saving 2 - Tut!

TBGxRyan

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjT97392zZ8

For those uncapable to watch the video, here is a text tut:

-Get to a point where you can jump down the elevator shaft, so you wont hit the elevator but the death barrier.

- Walk of the edge.

- Turn around, and keep spamming the jump button. (Xbox - A, PS - X)

- If all goes smoothly, you will end up hopping on the lower platform.

How is this useful?

if you are stuck in a tough situation, you're next to a elevator shaft, the elevator has just gone up and there is a floor below you, jump to that lower floor. There will be no zombies down there so it will give you time to get yourself together.

PLEASE NOTE:

Make sure, if you fall, you have a strategy to use on that floor you fall too. Don't do it if you dont, because 9 times out of 10, you will get stuck.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to try this out for myself. This could prove to be vital for saving partners who go down in the power room. Nice video dude! Does this only work if the elevators are above you, e.g. can you drop and get onto the power room floor if the elevator is on the bottom?

I'll have to try this out for myself. This could prove to be vital for saving partners who go down in the power room. Nice video dude! Does this only work if the elevators are above you, e.g. can you drop and get onto the power room floor if the elevator is on the bottom?

If you're on the top floor and the elevator is on the bottom, but there is a floor 1 level below you, then you can jump onto that.

But for big jumps like the one shown, its best not to have the elevator there, as you may take falling damage.

Yeeeeeeeeeeah. This does not work.

I know, because I used to do it all the time. When someone died on the lower levels, I could risk it all to go get him, and SURVIVE. I would do this trick.

However, it was patched with the Sliquifier. You simply can't do it anymore.

However, I play Xbox. Perhaps it is doable on PS3 or PC. I do not know.

Clan":38379nkl]
Clan":38379nkl]nice post man,very valuable info for anyone.1+

Im just surprised that way2go or any other mods moved it like they did mine.

wat?

I posted a legit strategy that I thought was really helpful to a lot of people in this part of the forum. but some mod moved it to the great leap forward which is basically die rise. don't see the point in moving it since its both die rise. he said it was because it was a strategy and the die rise section isn't for strategies or tips. and this topic is just that but hasn't been moved. :x

edit: and its not just me either. MrCaffeine's competition video had been moved to the tournament section. thats cool it is a tournament. but I (and im sure there are others) didn't even know their was a tournament section. and by the looks of it not that many people know either because the posts there are like 2 weeks in between.

Yea I understand that there needs to be organization, but if you "fix" one thing, you have to "fix" everything. Because if you don't it makes me feel like you are picking on me and I haven't done anything wrong to do so. I was even thinking on donating to the site but i don't know about that now.