Who's the Good Guy, and who's the Bad Guy?

A question I do not think has been addressed enough, is; in the easter eggs, we have to decide and be commited to one side of the easter egg. We choose between; Maxis & Ed Richtofen.

So my questionn to you guys is, who do you think is the good guy? And who you think is the bad guy.

Who do you think, at the end of it all, will keep the world going? And won't kill any humans?

Or, maybe you think both are equally as good or bad...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen = Better than Maxis IMO, To me Maxis is very secretive & I have no idea of his intentions. If I was to predict there is going to be a plot twist coming up where everyone's perspective is going to change...

Also in Die Rise you start with "you will hear me, and you should listen", quite demanding. The way Maxis treated Rich from the radios also shows he has a bad streak, I wouldn't be surprised if this came up again.

PS- Loved what PINNAZ said about Sam! That's a good way of putting it. :)

To the OP,

As you can see there are a wide variety of opinions on who's good or bad. The best thing you can do is form an opinion of your own on the matter.

I think one thing everyone can agree on is that Richtofen is bad. He's already made it perfectly clear that he wants to rule the world. We know he's a bad guy. But the questionable one is Maxis. He's yet to tell us his final intentions, and he doesn't really have any characteristics that a "good guy" would have, so people are very distrusting of him. Basically, we don't know yet if he can be trusted.

Personally, I'm sticking with Maxis until some sort of evidence emerges that proves his intentions are evil. Thus far, we only circumstantial evidence that Maxis is a bad guy (evil laugh, demanding behavior, etc.).

BTW this is such a repeat topic it's ridiculous. :lol:

@ Pinnaz

Thanks dude! I'm just starting to post again as I continue with part 2 of the Zombie Saga. Good to be back in the mix.

We know the O3 (Tank, Nikolai, and takeo) are good... Well no... They're all going to hell... But they're the most morally correct here! Maxis we have no idea what he's up to and It looks like his priority is making richtofen pay, not protecting the earth... Richtofen seem more focused on restoring the earth to enslave mankind for his bidding...

Samule is undecided, gersh is undecided, as well so are mareton, shuster, Russ, groph, Misty, the CDC, the cotd cast, the CIA, the other survivors, Gary and Brock, and anyone else that may have survived the nukes... We have no idea of their intentions or why (or IF) theyre alive...