Easter Egg Completed

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else starting to notice a trend with these maps? After the ToB was completed the Laundry-mat door starts shooting out beams. This leads everyone to believe it is accessible at some point. Still isn't...

With this map everyone assumed Flopper would be accessible through the easter egg. This just shows that it isn't. Maybe these things will be accessible later on.. :roll:

Also, great work guys. Glad to see all the people that were waiting to post the steps, and basically holding out on the community, were put to shame by one of our own. Great work. Looking forward to that tutorial, :twisted:

I like the part where it turned into an all out slander fest between a lot of people in this forum and others.

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

None the less, good work guys. Come on PS3...

BlakeD

No, I totally agree. The best part of Zombies is that the entire community works together to solve these complex puzzles in each map... but on the other hand you also get tons of youtube fame hounds that only care about being known as the "first" to complete it (why, I will never understand). So you get the "We're almost done but we're not telling anyone until it's completed and get the video up" groups, and then you also get the first few people who figure stuff out and upload vids calling each other "frauds" and everything. It's kind of depressing.

Don't get me wrong, it's awesome that you guys got it finished! And it's awesome that the NGT guys got it finished. And it's awesome that the guys they gave credit to got it finished. Again, the community worked together and figured it out. Great job to everyone.

Alright so that basically makes two towers so far you technically power up in two separate maps. I'd imagine Maxis' side can't be much different when it ends as we got basically the same results on Green Run.

Question is, what exactly are they for? From what I'm gathering, they function like a "do-it yourself" teleporter.