Die Rise Easter Egg - Progress Thread (Unsolved)

AydeeBubz

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got to the ball step 4 times now all at round 12+ and still hearing interesting stuff while downed with whos who but got a problem. My team cant seem to get the elevator step done before round 8 at the earliest despite having the power on sonce round 3 so i wish to know the easiest way to sync the lifts (incluing best way to utilize the keys from starting room elevator)

I'm liking this easter egg! Not something too easy that people solve it before I can even get a chance to get on, but not something as open ended as Ascension.

Albeit, this is complicated, but fun, because it's keeping us thinking and on our toes.

I do have one question though, has anyone found a way to do it with only two players? Or solo? I've only got 3 on my team, so if it's 4.... =(

Ok! I got a good idea where to go next. Samuel has to die by a nova 6 crawler while everyone else goes and dies on the elevator. Basically taking what we saw in the video and re acting what happend. But every one has who's who equipped. Or is may be that, I don't know if u noticed the quick revive elevator rings before it crushes you. May be all people need to be on it with who's who and dies so you respawn like in the video at the start like new since you have no body to revive.

I'm liking this easter egg! Not something too easy that people solve it before I can even get a chance to get on, but not something as open ended as Ascension.

Albeit, this is complicated, but fun, because it's keeping us thinking and on our toes.

I do have one question though, has anyone found a way to do it with only two players? Or solo? I've only got 3 on my team, so if it's 4.... =(

If im not mistaken one of the steps is stepping on all four elevator files at the sane time so unfortunately it's an annoying four player EE. Even ToB was attainable with two ppl which I liked since its usually me and a good friend doing them. Oh well. Maybe there is a way to do it with two or one.