The Nav Card Prophecy

deathb4di2h0nor

This is MY prediction as to how the Nav Card will fit into Tranzit

Well, well, well, CoDz. I think I might just blow your minds for a second. You know, have you sleeping with crazy dreams of this coming true. I hope this is the case.

We completed the Easter Egg and never found a use for neither the Nav Card or the Nav Card reader. We have had trolls telling us of Nachtder Untoten answers and nursery rhymes of false answers. I bring you something that is not a claim or an answer.

A Prophecy or Prediction

What is the best, final DLC that you could imagine? Connecting all previous DLCs, right? What is the best way to do so? A domino effect. In Black Ops, the community cried out for WaW maps. Treyarch delivered. Is it not safe to say they planned for it this time around?

We have unexplained coding, and in this coding we can see evidence of not only WaW maps, but Black Ops maps. This may look like a lazy copy and paste job, but it could be something more. Let's say the next map has something else we need to build, but it isn't of use to us like the Nav Card reader. Possibly a Global Positioning Computer. We still have the Nav Card, but the two are incompatible.

This continues until the final DLC, where we obtain the correct Nav Card. Once we go back to the original Tranzit map "Green Run", and insert the correct Nav Card, we will be taken to a new stop with a GPS card for example. This card would take us to another area that has yet another item we need. So on and so forth.

My final theory is that since Nacht might have "buyable" doors on Green Run, this leaves three DLCs for the final three WaW maps. Where do we find the correct Nav Card?

In a Black Ops zombie map pack.

We will receive each of the WaW maps in a Green Run type of map. The final DLC will include all of the Black Ops maps and the correct Nav Card. Once we obtain this, the entire globe will become one big map. Most likely accessible via teleporters.

What do you think? I personally hope I am right.

EDIT: In the Nuketown zombies loading screen, you see a giant weapon of some sort. This weapon is being charged by three beams of energy, and combines this power for a single downward blast. I believe we will activate three towers that will eventually power this weapon for Rictofen/Maxis. Depending on the choice, this weapon could potentially fully destroy the earth, or inject it with mass amounts of 115 for Rictofen.

Note: I have not read every theory regarding the NavCards, or the Nuketown Loading screen, so I am sorry if this has been said before.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you put it that way its a nice thought, but we would pretty much just be buying all the DLC again just to have it pop up on the world map looking thing when we select green run...which would be kinda meh. I guess if it would let us teleport to any different location we want while playing green run it would be pretty nice but in terms of data usage...that would be a God damn lot for one map. Unless each time you teleport it would be a loading screen or something, eh I don't know. If they give me some dlc with no more motherfucking lava, and some phd then I guess it could lead to some fun games.

Imagine one guy running a train on the moon, while other guy is in town, someone else is at five and the last guy at verruckt. Lol downing would be illegal.

You make some really good points. I think you have forgotten a few things. The DLC will INCLUDE the WaW maps much like Green Run did with Nacht der Untoten. We would then obtain a few new maps for survival as well as an old one.

Another thing, as far as going down goes, there are eight teleporters in Green Run. There are eight "old maps". One of which is in Green Run. That leaves one teleporter left for negotiation. This one would take us to the next "new map" in line in terms of release date.

You make some really good points. I think you have forgotten a few things. The DLC will INCLUDE the WaW maps much like Green Run did with Nacht der Untoten. We would then obtain a few new maps for survival as well as an old one.

Another thing, as far as going down goes, there are eight teleporters in Green Run. There are eight "old maps". One of which is in Green Run. That leaves one teleporter left for negotiation. This one would take us to the next "new map" in line in terms of release date.

Hmmm I think I get it now. You're saying basically all tranzit DLC updates are gonna have a W@W map included like nacht der untoten...which could be possible cuz when you glitch out on verruckt it's pretty damn big outside, and doesn't seem like they're being realistic with their locations either as I doubt that nacht was in the USA.

Also that 8 teleporter 8 old maps idea...depending on how they work out the W@W maps we have 6 "old maps" we would actually be able to teleport too. Those maps I'm referring too would be just the BO1 exclusives. So I think we would have 2 teleporters for a toss up.

That's basically the theory. Now that I think about it though...

Nacht der Untoten: Covered

Verruckt:

Shino Numa:

Der Reise: Can definately be teleporter enabled.

Kino der Toten:Can definately be teleporter enabled.

Five:Can definately be teleporter enabled.

Ascension:Can definately be teleporter enabled.

Call of the Dead:

Shangri-La:

Moon:Can definately be teleporter enabled.

This may not work if there isn't more teleporters on the DLC.

Call of the Dead and shangri-la are iffy. We know that they got there by teleportation but how exactly would they implement it so we could freely teleport back and fourth...probably open up the door the guys were behind in CotD, and for Shangri La instead of time travel when you push in the four pillars it would teleport instead? Play around with ideas.

After having something as crazy as killing zomb-bitches on the moon, I have no idea what 3arc will finish BO2 off with.

I think that our next TranZit DLC will be an underground Military Complex with a subway type train system (hopefully)

You can hear the faint sound of a train on Green Run & the majority of the Bus Driver locations hint at Secret underground complexes. This is what leads me to believe that our next map will be underground.

Overall?

I think that we will be building power Transmitters (like the Tower) & creating a 'Worldwide Free Energy System' (which was one of the first power systems to be developed, but never undertaken because it would not generate 'Income'.)

This is straight up 3arc's plan of attack regarding the 'Illumnati' envolvement & 'Vril Energy' in our storyline.

Now that our storyline is split into 2 sides, I don't know how they will incorporate both goals/outcomes into the same game. But I think Maxis' side will try to destroy Richtofen in the Vril Pyramid with all these power transmiters built across the globe. Im unsure on what Richtofen will strive for?

This was the creation of possibly the greatest scientists ever - Nikola Tesla.

This is what I think Maxis' overall goal is to achieve.

I think NDU was just there because they wanted to put something there in the map but just couldn't think of something. Besides, it may look like it but it isn't exactly. One big difference-and you can see for yourself-there is no door upstairs that leads to the room above the Mystery Box.

I have no doubt in my mind that they will include the Maps from the Previous Games, probably all of them. But no way are they going to be Implemented into one Map. There going to be fitted in just like Nuketown Zombies, they probably will have there own selection Icon like Green Run and Nuketown.

As for the Nav Card, It's possible that the Nav Card Station will be only in Green Run but more than one Card will be in the other Maps.

I don't see the Nav Card Station having any connection with the Bus. It just can't, It's connected to the Tower. It's activates the Tower for either doctors we just don't know what it does.....yet.

Great theory Op, would be nice if its true thats for sure

However they is evidence id like to share about the navigation card which is improbable yet seems possible in code

Another option is treyarch is setting up an gametype unlock system within tranzit, much like DOA was unlucked via terminal (and of course zork) finding the correct nav card could unlock the addition game modes that are listed in the files NDU, Der Riese and moon

Again there is support for this theory however unlikely it will be, i just wanted to share what a few of us code monkeys have seen

This is MY prediction as to how the Nav Card will fit into Tranzit

Well, well, well, CoDz. I think I might just blow your minds for a second. You know, have you sleeping with crazy dreams of this coming true. I hope this is the case.

We completed the Easter Egg and never found a use for neither the Nav Card or the Nav Card reader. We have had trolls telling us of Nachtder Untoten answers and nursery rhymes of false answers. I bring you something that is not a claim or an answer.

A Prophecy or Prediction

What is the best, final DLC that you could imagine? Connecting all previous DLCs, right? What is the best way to do so? A domino effect. In Black Ops, the community cried out for WaW maps. Treyarch delivered. Is it not safe to say they planned for it this time around?

We have unexplained coding, and in this coding we can see evidence of not only WaW maps, but Black Ops maps. This may look like a lazy copy and paste job, but it could be something more. Let's say the next map has something else we need to build, but it isn't of use to us like the Nav Card reader. Possibly a Global Positioning Computer. We still have the Nav Card, but the two are incompatible.

This continues until the final DLC, where we obtain the correct Nav Card. Once we go back to the original Tranzit map "Green Run", and insert the correct Nav Card, we will be taken to a new stop with a GPS card for example. This card would take us to another area that has yet another item we need. So on and so forth.

My final theory is that since Nacht might have "buyable" doors on Green Run, this leaves three DLCs for the final three WaW maps. Where do we find the correct Nav Card?

In a Black Ops zombie map pack.

We will receive each of the WaW maps in a Green Run type of map. The final DLC will include all of the Black Ops maps and the correct Nav Card. Once we obtain this, the entire globe will become one big map. Most likely accessible via teleporters.

What do you think? I personally hope I am right.

Just cached engine files.

What if the next DLC map is someone other than Green Run (I personally think Green Run is a map within itself, and won't be expanded). Perhaps Paris, Mars, the Moon? Think there could be an ATM machine there.. Where our Navcard would access money from the Bank here on Earth? Very feasible IMHO.

While I do believe the nav cards will be something carried over into future DLC I do not for one second there is any hidden area yet to be discovered on green run as when I go into theater mode and get my camera under the map to explore outside areas I have not seen one indication of there being anywhere else on the map to go. If anything I could see a new figure 8 bus route where the bus takes the short cut through town possibly

I like where your heads at! I love games that let u complete a level. with unfinished business only to find that u return there in interesting ways.

if we built the nav table and it doesnt do anything we need it for and we have a navcard with no purpose, i thin that its possible that we will have to collect a nav card from a different DLC level and return with it.

And vise versa our NAVCARD will come in handy only after we get DLC.

Imagine... we get the first new dlc and it is indeed another "tranzit" style map with multiple mini maps. in order for is to actually enter the new dlc mode in tranzit would be to start a survival game in the new map and collect the nav card.

we then return to the tranzit mode in green run and build a nav table and enter the new nav card. then we can take the bus on its regular route and continue to the new area on the bus and run laps there.

possibly permanantly unlock the tranzit mode for the new DLC.

Even more speculation; perhaps only 1 navcard data can be activated at a time. so unlocking the next tranzit map for tranzit play we cancel out the tranzit ability in green run. until we build a nav table in the new maps and enter our original navcard and the bus will run a lap and then take us back to green run. and now only green run tranzit is accessible.

good stuff.

Woh Woh WOH! THIS IS MY IDEA FROM WEEKS AGO! :evil: Y U STEALING?!?!

I came up with collecting the nav cards from other dlcs weeks ago! I've been fascinated with it for weeks! :evil:

Wow, calm down. It is possible for two people to have similar thoughts... you don't need to go raging and accusing people of "stealing" things. Hell, I've been posting pretty much since the game came out that I think they're using the navcard table to set up the possibility to use items acquired in future maps to be used in older ones... you don't see me freaking out, throwing a tantrum, and calling people thieves in huge text.

I am quite angry, and I may have gone a little overboard on the text... Its like that because no one hardly even noticed it when It wasn't in big colored letters...

I think the reason I'm truely angry, is that when this guy makes a thread about it everyone enjoys it... Yet when I post multiple times (post, not seperate threads, there's only one of my threads about it), no one seems to care... This isn't the first time something like this has happened to me, on this site, Eather... And I'm honestly kinda fed up....

Listen. I had no idea of another thread like this one, and have yet to see a link. I'm sorry that I made you mad, but I honestly had no intentions of it. I have read some of your threads and some are good, some are not. When it comes to this site, seniority is everything.

I think it's funny how you say everyone loves my threads. I still see myself in your shoes, just gazing up at the CoDz GoDz above me. Without meaning to, a lot of people will glance at your join date before/after they read your post. It really is sad, but in the end, it' even more reason for you to stick around and continue in our search.

Keep your head up.

On Topic: My belief is that there will be different types of machines that we will build, not multiple NavCard Readers. I suppose it is pretty close to being the same. I will be editing the OP within the hour so keep a look out for even more to this prophecy/prediction.

:shock: I never noticed that.

If the black ops maps showed up on the globe, it would answer some questions we have about location.

I don't think that moon or Shangri-la will be accesible, because they wouldn't fit on the globe, and if the were on the globe, it would take the mystery out of the game.

I believe Tac has given us a Shangri-la location so it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

You've read the thread as well, I hope this happens too.

Tac really does his research and I haven't questioned him, only asked him questions. Tac is probably one of the most influential members on this site as far as story goes. Yes sir, I have read that thread.

I believe Tac has given us a Shangri-la location so it wouldn't be too far-fetched.

You've read the thread as well, I hope this happens too.

Tac really does his research and I haven't questioned him, only asked him questions. Tac is probably one of the most influential members on this site as far as story goes. Yes sir, I have read that thread.

:lol: Yes,Tac is one of the most articulate and important members of CoDz

I used to practically idolize Tac, I used to call myself "his biggest fan" as a joke.