Unknown Part

NLjaan

Ok, so since Afrochubman posted the textures I made a handy graph in which I went through every part and eliminated it and I got left with one part.

This is a spool of electrical wire.

If I remember correctly there were a couple of broken wires in the map, so I guess that's where this item comes in. I haven't been able to find it anywhere yet though, but I'm 95% convinced that this is pretty relevant to the EE if it's still in the game and they didn't decide to scrap it last minute.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP could be right, I took a look at the spread sheet topic for buildable's nothing comes up for the spool wire, or whatever kind of wire it is. Looks like some big wire for like you would see in a cable van. Perhaps something of good use? Maybe (if wire is real) it could connect to that table you made under the obelisk, ( which reminds me what is the The table made of (BUILDABLE wise)), then I guess you can teather the other piece of said wire to some electrical source, to maybe power up something to use the Nav cards?

Who know's?

Well if the door to the laundromat actually opens, which I'm not saying it does, but IF it does, the spool could be in there for instance.

I'm sure people saw that clip of the guy whose game timed out, and everything interactable was gone? So was the door in the laundromat, so IF we're able to get in there, the spool might very well be in there.

I'm not able to check out myself atm, but someone could for instance jump around a little in front of the laundromat window to see if they see something hidden in there which resembles the spool?

This actually looks like the spool that is in the middle of the Jetgun wires. Look close. (not the wires themselves, or the part we pick up but the spool right in the middle of the picture.)

I think we may be on to something concerning the laundry mat so there is a good chance this spool will be found in there.

Could someone link me to the video talked about above with the guy that glitched out and all of the interactable objects were missing? This happened to me but in survival, I'm just curious.

I used to work at... Menards. That is def a spool for some kind of wire that will carry an electric current. Thread doesnt have a beefy thing that it is coiled onto, along with the large holes so you can put it on a rack and it will spin off.

Something to add, IDK where I read it or if its true at all, supposedly there was an interview w someone at treyach adn they hinted that there was a use for galvaknucks that was power related. In that same post where i read that they said you could use knucks to repower your turbine also. I have tried it and didnt notice anything. Maybe they were just giving a suggestion though as to how you could get power out of the knucks? idk.

Something to add, IDK where I read it or if its true at all, supposedly there was an interview w someone at treyach adn they hinted that there was a use for galvaknucks that was power related. In that same post where i read that they said you could use knucks to repower your turbine also. I have tried it and didnt notice anything. Maybe they were just giving a suggestion though as to how you could get power out of the knucks? idk.

Most likely referring to using the knuckles to give points to other players in the bank.

This part is needed from a high ground. All I can say at this juncture.

Stop it with this cryptic sh*t. You're not Leonardo da Vinci. Just show some proof anything, of what you have. Take a picture of this "zip line" or "train station" with a potato, I really don't care. But you shouldn't go on forums posting stuff like this and expecting people to believe you without any proof. That just doesn't work.

It's either a totally seperate part or TA decided to improve the icon for the jet gun wires and left the old one in. I can't see millions of people playing zombies and not being able to find this last part, myself :/

i can't be sure but i think i saw this icon the first day i played, when we were trying to build the jet gun and had to give up in the middle of the game.

not sure it was part of the jetgun since we didn't build it this time but i am 80% sure the icon was one big wire coil, and was near the tombstone perk..

It's either a totally seperate part or TA decided to improve the icon for the jet gun wires and left the old one in. I can't see millions of people playing zombies and not being able to find this last part, myself :/

i can't be sure but i think i saw this icon the first day i played, when we were trying to build the jet gun and had to give up in the middle of the game.

not sure it was part of the jetgun since we didn't build it this time but i am 80% sure the icon was one big wire coil, and was near the tombstone perk..

Same here man, I swear to god I got that part before, one of the first things I found. I even mentioned that to a friend of mine who's a slightly famous youtuber (MrDalekJD), and he also believes this part is somewhere around the map.

Easy to read through. "juncture" the short cut to town, also where to billboard is im pretty sure. Its the only "juncture" we know about right now except the intersection at town which two was are blocked so its not really a "juncture" ?yet?

Either way, He is referring to the billboard with its unusable ladder.

Easy to read through. "juncture" the short cut to town, also where to billboard is im pretty sure. Its the only "juncture" we know about right now except the intersection at town which two was are blocked so its not really a "juncture" ?yet?

Either way, He is referring to the billboard with its unusable ladder.

I think I'm going to take the ladder part of the bus to the billboard, shit... it's extremely far fetched but who knows, it might work.