Tranzit the map sucks!?

Glowck

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be more apt to agree with you if the maps for survival were bigger. I personally like Tranzit, and like the adventure of survival in it. The maps are good, but I personally wish they were bigger for a better survival experience. Nuke town zombies is more of my pace in zombies, for example.

I like TranZit, but it is not as "big" as it was hyped up to be.

I don't know, so many outlets said that it was the biggest zombies experience ever, it was going to be huge! And they were right with the biggest ever, but, well, I don't know.

Yeah, it's pretty big compared to other zombie maps we've had, but in all honesty, once you know the map it's hard to say it's big. Seems pretty small compared to what we all expected.

I feel like I'm rambling. Carry on gentle-people.

I like TranZit, but it is not as "big" as it was hyped up to be.

I don't know, so many outlets said that it was the biggest zombies experience ever, it was going to be huge! And they were right with the biggest ever, but, well, I don't know.

Yeah, it's pretty big compared to other zombie maps we've had, but in all honesty, once you know the map it's hard to say it's big. Seems pretty small compared to what we all expected.

I feel like I'm rambling. Carry on gentle-people.

No, I totally agree. Yeah, it's massive... but mostly empty space. With a few small areas to actually play in. I don't hate it as much as I originally did, but there is still a lot that disappoints me.

I get what your saying. It just five/nine semi-small locations combined to make one Big Location but with empty space in-between.

But think of it this way. This is the First Map.

Nacth Der Untoten was the First, It didn't have anything-granted 3ARC didn't expect Zombies to be such a big hit.

Kino really didn't have anything either, it was similar to Verrukt if you think about it.

So of course Green Run isn't going to have a lot in the game. This is the first time they created such a big map, their getting there barrings. They are no doubt looking at our Opinions and the DLC Maps to come will be better and will deffinitly have new/better features.

If you want to put it in another way. Considere this map. Basic Trainning.

Am I the only one completely contempt with TranZit and how well done of a job Treyarch did to deliver us something revolutionary to zombies? I think everyone who complains about TranZit just doesn't like the fact that it's a pretty damn hard map, but with good players and a structured team, it's just as fun as any other Zombies map.

This map brings us many first:

First to incorporate transportation, besides teleporting

First to bring us bank

First to bring us weapon storage

First to bring us multiple areas to travel to and explore

The biggest EE in the history of Zombies

A wonderful cast of characters that actually make you feel connected, just like the O4 did

I mean there are so many things that are in this new map/game mode that I think most people overlook. Without TranZit all we would have with the game would be those small ass survival maps. Actually I call them hold-out maps because they're so small. Whenever I play Town or Farm it feels like I'm playing the last mission of L4D where I just sit somewhere waiting for the rescue vehicle to extract me.

Without TranZit's amazing innovations, I personally think this would be the worlds most boring game. Mine as well slap Call of Duty: Multiplayer and Campaign that we've already played with a hint of camping in Zombies, on the god damn front of the box. My advice:

Stop bitching about a really good map/game mode. Please.

Am I the only one completely contempt with TranZit and how well done of a job Treyarch did to deliver us something revolutionary to zombies? I think everyone who complains about TranZit just doesn't like the fact that it's a pretty damn hard map, but with good players and a structured team, it's just as fun as any other Zombies map.

First to bring us bank

A wonderful cast of characters that actually make you feel connected, just like the O4 did

I agree with you on some points I think tranzit Is hard, alot harder than other maps and unless you have a group of team players you wont get far, the bank is awesome the fridge is awesome....I HATE the fog, and the characters....how do you feel connected to them I kinda feel robbed that the original 4 arent in it. all in all my first impression with tranzit is that it was garbage but after playing it awhile and learning the map/teleporters how to use the bank etc....Its awesome.

It doesn't suck, but it doesn't blow me away either. The map is huge, yet each station is pretty small and crowded. Leaving the bus is not fun at all, because of the denizens. If someone quits, bye bye leaderboard. I like the permanent quick revive perk and the EE seems cool, although no one ever wants to do it. I could care less about the new group (only like Russman), and weren't we supposed to "Understand Everything" playing this map? All in all I still only play zombies, haven't even tried the others.

First to bring us bank

I mean there are so many things that are in this new map/game mode that I think most people overlook. Without TranZit all we would have with the game would be those small ass survival maps. Actually I call them hold-out maps because they're so small. Whenever I play Town or Farm it feels like I'm playing the last mission of L4D where I just sit somewhere waiting for the rescue vehicle to extract me.

Without TranZit's amazing innovations, I personally think this would be the worlds most boring game. Mine as well slap Call of Duty: Multiplayer and Campaign that we've already played with a hint of camping in Zombies, on the god damn front of the box. My advice:

Stop bitching about a really good map/game mode. Please.

Umm no. I'm free to voice my opinion, just as you are. You're cool with mediocrity... that's fine. I paid $80 for this game purely for zombies, and I expect at least a map that adds on to what we've had in the past without completely abandoning things. Why were 3 perks replaced with 1 perk that can't even be used in solo, for instance? What happened to the Fire Sale? Why were we promised this huge map, when we're given a handful of tiny maps and a bunch of empty space? Why do the survival maps feel like an afterthought? Why are we STILL getting Easter Eggs that rely more on luck than skill if 3ARC is so awesome about listening to us? Did they not hear EVERYONE complaining about that in Moon?

Yeah, there are some awesome new things in Green Run/Tranzit... but for every new thing that really innovates and feels like an upgrade, there's at least one thing that makes me say "WTF were they thinking??"

Anyways, please refrain from telling me how I'm allowed to feel about the game or whether or not I can express my opinions on it.

Really...No multi-quoting? Would make things so much easier.

@Triple Ex Yes I believe that they will add to TranZit with each new DLC.

@Ballzdeep728 My connection to the characters is not because of their personality, but rather that I feel they are more a part of this world than the O4 would be if they were on the map. Wouldn't work in my opinion.

@Megatron I wasn't trying to dictate how people felt about the game, more that I was trying to explain how complaining on a message board isn't really helpful either. If you really want to express how much you 'despise' or 'hate' Treyarch for their horrible depiction of Nazi Zombies, then I suggest you take it up with them on ACTIVISION's main forum...Not here where every one is a zombie enthusiast, who by the way, if you are a zombie enthusiast I would suggest being happy that we even got zombies back.

Has anyone figured out why the Diner and Crop Circle are grayed out on the map?

Probably because they wanted to add those to the survival map pool and then scratched the idea.

That is my guess.

Think with Diner, they never finished the map for use on its own in time. Shame! But I hope they don't try and palm it off as a "new map" for next DLC batch.