Fog *contains super minor spoilers

Stop Mocking Me0

Ok so to get from each area of transit to another, you have to ride the bus? Correct? (maybe some other vehicles as well)

But we also know you can move through a mysterious "fog" to get to an area...

I don't know about you guys but that sounds creepy as DUCK! I'm just sitting here imagining being surrounded by thick fog and thinking, how is that going to work? Because if you think about it, you don't know where your going, zombies can come out of anywhere, and worst of all. How well can you see them? :shock:

On the other hand there could be a hidden area somewhere in the fog. I noticed on the map in the trailer that the areas move around from the left border of the map, around the perimeter, and then stop at the top. I'm unsure if there are more areas in the top left corner, but it's likely just the bus stop.

What REALY interest me is the middle of the map, we have no idea what's going on in there, but, it is just as near to all the other areas but we don't see the bus making a stop there... Is it possible that's a seceret area? Packapunch? Tower of babel? Electro-boss?

Guess we'll find out in about 37hours, and 46minutes, give or take a few hours for time zones and downloading, and getting used to the map....

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know the fog has a negative effect: it's much more dangerous and likely contains, lava, confusion, zombies, and lost teammates.

Wow the trolling on this map is going to be either awful or amazing....

Lol, that would be terrible. Walking around aimlessly in the fog until a zombie decides to attack you from our of nowhere. Then teammates suffer the same fate when they try to find you. :lol:

I hope the fog gives the game that Slender kinda feeling. I would love it when I feel like I need to check my back every couple of seconds.

THEY COULD BE ANYWHERE!!

Just thought of something else - zombies' eyes glow extraordinarily brightly. That would be kinda cool too, to be walking toward a light in the fog only to have it turn out to be a pack of zombies :D

Ok I saw some leaked game play (why not e game comes out tomorrow anyways) and don't worry im not going to spoil anything, but I will say this

What...

The...

Hell...

The fog will NO doubt fit right into the creepy deadly feeling of waw zombies, I can assure you of that.

Other then that you guys will just have to wait....

Please refrain from discussing leaked information. Leaked information is not tolerated on Codz.

• Administrators

I'm just as much of a stickler about the rules as the next guy, I mean MegaAfroMan and I created the most recent CoC, and it would be appreciated if no one posted anything early. If you want to discuss leaks, do so in a private message please!

I assume the fog will be along the lines of slender. You can see your feet and follow the path, or wander into the fog off the path. Once you leave the path it will just be a matter of wandering around until you find it again. Of course you might find something else along the way...

...Or that something may find you.

*dramatic music*

• Administrators

Fine then.... I won't talk about it anymore.... I barely saw anything anyways.... :roll:

Back to the topic at hand.

I think the fog... You guys continue the rest because if I say anything youll accuse me of leaks....

Don't worry about it dude, I personally don't care all that much, but a ton of people are getting upset. In my eyes, if someone doesn't want to read about leaked stuff then they don't have to. I recommend changing the title though to include *spoilers* so people know there are some in here. That's just what I would do, I dislike the idea of not discussing leaks.