XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

Rissole25 - 6

vDeltaGamingv - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

unlawfully inacurate - 2

83457 - 2

PINNAZ - 2

You also can only guess ONE full word per round.

You may ONLY post either 1 vowel, or 2 consonants.

Each incorrect full word guess = 2 incorrect letters.

After 4 wrong guesses host will add a hint.

After 6 wrong guesses will receive points for the round and select a new word.

Player who guesses the word correctly will receive 2 points.

Player who guesses the entire word with no letters on the board will earn 10 points.

If host doesn't update the incorrect guesses or has an incorrect spelling on board, he or she loses his turn and no points awarded.

No digits are allowed.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boooo.... All that & I only get 2 points? Oh well, it was fun...

Don't Hate. My answer is - John W. Healy

(History lesson in short) John W. Healy worked at the Hanford site. He was the one that discovered that the Soviets had detonated a Nuclear Bomb, which lead the US Airforce conducting 'The Green Run Project'

http://www.hss.energy.gov/HealthSafety/ohre/roadmap/histories/0455/0455toc.html#Buu

We had some air sampling equipment on top of Rattlesnake Mountain. It was a very special thing; we didn't normally have it there. It was powered by a portable generator. We got some air samples that gave quite positive [radioactive] results. I took the data home and analyzed it over the weekend. I went into Herb Parker['s office] the next morning and said, "Herb, I thought you were supposed to be notified if there was a bomb blast." He said, "I am, by God!" I said, "Look!" and gave him the data that showed the decay curves for a typical blast. I had it pretty well dated-about three or four hours from the date finally announced. It turned out to be the first Russian bomb. As far as I know, we were the only ones in the country that had gotten any [radioactive fallout] debris from it. We developed a great admiration for the efficiency of the Air Force, because they descended that night [to investigate our findings].

If you're going to incorporate something like that, the game is too hard and unfair. That'd be like including Obama because was president at the time of Call of the Dead.

If you're going to incorporate something like that, the game is too hard and unfair. That'd be like including Obama because was president at the time of Call of the Dead.

Who's Obama? I'm Australian, we don't have a president. (Joke's) :lol:

Yeh I thought it was a little hard. I did give obvious hints though. His name was the last thing I wrote in my thread that I hinted at. I shall make it a little easier next time. EJ & Zombieman were the only people playing though.

On Topic - B & C please

Archived