Every damn reason why the girl on the poster isnt samantha!

Black ops took place in the 60's, black ops 2 takes place in 2025, if zombies were to indeed take place in 2025, the she would be in her 60's or very close. Now tell me, does that women like 55+ ? And yes i forgot the name of who ever said this but its what i think, it may just be a random person, it could possibly not even be a character at all, just a cool way to show off zombies, you dont see the guy on the black ops cover in campaign or zombies do you? No. well we dont know who he is but still. and i know, sorry for the language. El Oh El.

Although it is yet to be confirmed, I have all but proven that Black Ops Two Zombies will be taking place in the Cold War Era, not the Future. So that point is still invalid I'm afraid.

-Jolteon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CLAYMORE and JOLTEON, an official treyarch statement said "while multiplayer is moving to the future, don't worry. You'll still be slaying zombies in the 80's" this was followed buy a blue quote, suggesting towards Nikolai. "cyborg zombie's? That's just STUPID!" I don't remember what article I saw that in.

Despite the fact that I'm pumped for cyborgs which are continually hinted at, in the 80s Sam would be in her twenties. That looks like the age of the poster girl I guess.

Another thing to note is that even though there is endless argument against it, maybe the poster girl IS Sam but with richtofen inside her? I don't believe that but it's just food for thought.

Maybe I'm just over thinking things, but here's a wild thought:

If we've been killing zombies since the 1940's - (what is apparently confirmed to now be the 1980's)

Then has it really taken around 40 years for the zombies to infest the entire world? Or has it been 40 years so far, since the apocalypse? Because the further up they teleport, there's still zombies XD

I like how we have nearly zero information about BO2 Zombies and people are already dictating what is and isn't possible.

@Undead: Just because there are zombies does NOT mean that there is a zombie apocalypse, just like just because if a unicorn existed, there is not necessarily a pegasis. To answer your question, the zombies in Call of Duty apparently are easily isolated and do not wander very far for flesh as much as people would assume. This would explain why they haven't had a dramatic effect on history.

I like how we have nearly zero information about BO2 Zombies and people are already dictating what is and isn't possible.

@Undead: Just because there are zombies does NOT mean that there is a zombie apocalypse, just like just because if a unicorn existed, there is not necessarily a pegasis. To answer your question, the zombies in Call of Duty apparently are easily isolated and do not wander very far for flesh as much as people would assume. This would explain why they haven't had a dramatic effect on history.

MMX: the voice of reason.

What if the nukes we sent toward earth were not just nukes, but biochemical weapons that turned everyone into zombies. There are some survivors that had natural resistance to the plague, so they lived. I dunno, just something I've thought about.

Maxis nuked earth, not richtofen. He nuked earth so that richtofen could only control zombies on the moon, greatly weakening his power over them. If maxis turned everyone into zombies it would make richtofen damn near invincible. Sorry but that idea makes literally no sense at all. Here Is a formula to help you remember.

The "new" postulate 1-1-5

Richtofen=bad guy

Maxis=good guy

115+earth=nothing maxis would ever want to happen

Nukes+earth=weak richtofen

Weak richtofen

ISN'T MATH FUN!?

What if the nukes we sent toward earth were not just nukes, but biochemical weapons that turned everyone into zombies. There are some survivors that had natural resistance to the plague, so they lived. I dunno, just something I've thought about.

Maxis nuked earth, not richtofen. He nuked earth so that richtofen could only control zombies on the moon, greatly weakening his power over them. If maxis turned everyone into zombies it would make richtofen damn near invincible. Sorry but that idea makes literally no sense at all. Here Is a formula to help you remember.

The "new" postulate 1-1-5

Richtofen=bad guy

Maxis=good guy

115+earth=nothing maxis would ever want to happen

Nukes+earth=weak richtofen

Weak richtofen

ISN'T MATH FUN!?

Zombies is the only game where it makes sense that a guy that nuked the earth is a good guy...

I say their all mad and that the only three people trying to do anything right are either furious, drunk, or hiding secerets( tank Nickolai and takeo respectively)

I personally find it a bit of a turn off to have the most anticipated character since the Verruckt days, Samantha Maxis, not only suddenly physically revealed, but to go from the creepy ghost stalker, to mortal zombie slayer. But nevertheless, it technically happened in the Moon EE, so I have no doubts that the girl on the poster very well could possibly be the physical new Sam.

The only thing I'm curious about is that everyone seems to argue that is just older Samantha. If that's the case, what becomes of the original four? They will be ancient by 2025. As funny as it would look, I'm certain were not going to be 100 year old Tank Dempsey cursing at zombies while waving his cane at them.

100 year old tank would be funny.

If they were to make to the year 2025,it would be through time travel,not the natural aging process,so sadly,tank wouldn't be 100 :(

Well, Takeo aged a bit at some point through time travel. So... Something I guess...

i dont think thats like time correcting them, i think its just them naturally aging at what is probably a slightly accelerated rate due to exhaustion stress. Stress and exhaustion tend to visibly age a person.

Not to mention we have no idea of the timespan between kino and Assension, shangri la and moon, and Assension and cotd... We do however know that shi no Numa went streight to der reise and der reise to kino, as well as cotd went streight to shangri la.