Every damn reason why the girl on the poster isnt samantha!

These are most of the reasons why it is NOT Samantha.

-Rictofhen is in her damn body! WHY WOULD HE WANT TO KILL THEM, HES THE ONE CONTROLLING THEM!

-Shes in His body!

Those are the two blunt, reasonable, and true reasons why it is not samantha on that fucking poster. Sorry for being such a dick about this but this god damn theory just needs to be put to an end.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's revealed as Sam I will bump this thread so all can see how wrong you are.

BTW your reasons don't mean poop. Body switching, Time Traveling, Mind Control, Magical Weapons, Evil Monkeys etc...

You're telling me they couldn't have Sam switch bodies with another women or maybe Sam gets her body back and Rich's is destroyed leaving him stuck in the Aether forever.

All you have is supposition, 3arc have already proven they will do whatever serves their narrative regardless of the "realism".

Ooohhh clayface! Getting a tad bit angry there.... But at least I agree with you, unlike Jason and the other people whom think its samanthia, if samanthia grows up, we lose the "demonic creepy little girl" theme there... Nobody will like that... Not,one...bit... Plus we Probobly have 4 new characters to introduce, chances are one of them Will be a girl. And no... Samanthia will not be bodyswaping through this, it took tons of 115, power, and vrill technology to swap richtofen, chances are its not going to happen again willy nilly....

When it's revealed as Sam I will bump this thread so all can see how wrong you are.

BTW your reasons don't mean poop. Body switching, Time Traveling, Mind Control, Magical Weapons, Evil Monkeys etc...

You're telling me they couldn't have Sam switch bodies with another women or maybe Sam gets her body back and Rich's is destroyed leaving him stuck in the Aether forever.

All you have is supposition, 3arc have already proven they will do whatever serves their narrative regardless of the "realism".

THIS F**KING POST RIGHT HERE!

I posted this forever ago but got absolutely no attention. Anyway, Jimmy Z. tweeted a picture earlier this week, the picture was from the book Beyond Birth and Death. This book explains that when you die your soul transfers into another body and you will repeat the cycle until you have completed what you were put on earth to do. Once you have completed what you needed to do, the cycle will end and you can die. Samantha's purpose on earth is to defeat Richtofen in order to stop him from destorying the world. Obviously time has passed between BO and BO2 Richtofen's body was old and chances are Sam died in his body and transfered to another body. This is her new body she uses on her journey to kill Richtofen. Now i'm not positive about this but perhaps Sam is aware of this cycle of birth and death and wants to kill Richtofen even more because it could finally end the cycle and she can be with her father.

Think it could be Sam on the poster and the skull she holding in her hand is richtofen's.

Kill richtofen? Ha! He's the storys main motivator! I mean, honestly do you think the Easter egg on moon or the second half of cotd or even parts of the shangri la Easter egg would have happened without him? ANd you can't just say samanthia will take over the roll, I mean this is...Er... Was, NAZI zombies, you gota keep the German super evil in the mix...

Then why is she holding a skull that looks like the zombie from Rezurrection poster which could be Richtofen cause alot of people said that could be Richtofen when that map pack came out. How does this have anything to do with lollipop chainsaw massacre.

You've never played it you wouldn't understand... And guess what... A lot of people were wrong...

I posted this forever ago but got absolutely no attention. Anyway, Jimmy Z. tweeted a picture earlier this week, the picture was from the book Beyond Birth and Death. This book explains that when you die your soul transfers into another body and you will repeat the cycle until you have completed what you were put on earth to do. Once you have completed what you needed to do, the cycle will end and you can die. Samantha's purpose on earth is to defeat Richtofen in order to stop him from destorying the world. Obviously time has passed between BO and BO2 Richtofen's body was old and chances are Sam died in his body and transfered to another body. This is her new body she uses on her journey to kill Richtofen. Now i'm not positive about this but perhaps Sam is aware of this cycle of birth and death and wants to kill Richtofen even more because it could finally end the cycle and she can be with her father.

WOW!!!!!

I LIKE THIS SOOOO MUCH! This is great!!! How I didn't see you put this before I don't know but this is an amazing theory... have a cookie :D *gives cookie*

It seems logical since Jimmy/Syndicate and Reza have all been posting images of the book Beyond Birth and Death and as you said the book does talk a lot about the transfer of souls after the body dies. Great THEORY!!!

'One little loophole I can see but what about Nik, Tac and Demp? Unless they stay alive because of 115 or something (I was thinking of putting a theory of Richtofen being older than his body appears (using 115 on himself?) and his body dies so Sam changes, but it got a bit complicated.)

Then why is she holding a skull that looks like the zombie from Rezurrection poster which could be Richtofen cause alot of people said that could be Richtofen when that map pack came out. How does this have anything to do with lollipop chainsaw massacre.

You've never played it you wouldn't understand... And guess what... A lot of people were wrong...

I've played that game anyhow when did I say Sam is going to put Richtofen's head on her belt and call him her boyfriend. I said it looks like she got revenge and killed Richtofen on the poster that's it. You do know that we will at some point have to confront and defeat Richtofen.

I like this! :) Great stuff cricket.

WOW!!!!!

I LIKE THIS SOOOO MUCH! This is great!!! How I didn't see you put this before I don't know but this is an amazing theory... have a cookie :D *gives cookie*

It seems logical since Jimmy/Syndicate and Reza have all been posting images of the book Beyond Birth and Death and as you said the book does talk a lot about the transfer of souls after the body dies. Great THEORY!!!

'One little loophole I can see but what about Nik, Tac and Demp? Unless they stay alive because of 115 or something (I was thinking of putting a theory of Richtofen being older than his body appears (using 115 on himself?) and his body dies so Sam changes, but it got a bit complicated.)

Richtofen was much older and he had a lot of exposure to 115 which probably messed his body up and Sam wasn't as experienced in survivng against zombies as well as the others. It could've been old age or she just simply got killed. Maybe it was intenetional because, let's be honest, Sam in Richtofen's body was creepy and she probably knew that.

i totally think this is sam in the picture, for starters this is zombies the story can go in any direction just cause we saw them swap bodies in moon it doesn't mean they will stay switched, it doesn't have to be realistic and if you think it does your playing a completely different game to me ....

As far as we are aware the team are still on the moon so they could still do something to swap back, or they could just start on a new map and sam be there in her body with no real explanation, add some witty comment from the other characters and be done with it ....

I do think her getting another body is very very likely, but im saying this is not her body, it would just make no sense. And not alott of proof is needed to know that this isnt her body, we dont even know when it taking place so it could be anyone. And ye, i was a bit angry. lol.

Well a lot of time has passed between BO and BO2 its possible that she didn't posess another body but was reborn. I know a lot of Indian and Hindu religions speak about reincarnation so maybe Sam didn't posess a new body but was reborn a new perrson and this is her all grown up. I does make sense because the way they left the storyline in Moon foreshadows the main storyline in BO2 which is Sam's revenge on Richtofen. I didn't think it was her either until I saw Jimmy's tweet about the book and investigated further.

See here's the thing. We don't even know if Samantha CAN get her body back at this point. We know nothing about the circumstances on getting it out of the pyramid or if it's even possible.

If that is Sam, then that means she got her body out and she aged 10 or so years, and then the picture was drawn. When we see her body in the pyramid on Moon, she's about 8 or 9 years old. On the poster she looks around 21 years old. It's very confusing when you actually think about it.

I do think it is Samantha or someone else of great significant in terms of zombies in the poster, but I don't quite see how Samantha adds up. She's basically the face of BO2 Zombies being on the premium case and poster, so she's got to have some importance to the story.

Hey I'm would just like to fling a few theories at you (just for you to argue about even more :D )

I was at a friends house playing Ascension (I don't have it but I sort of know the little EEs) I squared one of the dolls and Richtofen said something about his sister. Here's the quote from wikia:

"I used to crush these when I was a child to hear my sister cry in anguish."

— Said when interacting with a Matryoshka Doll.

WHAT IF Richtofens sister is who's in the poster, maybe wanting to avenge him for all the pain Richtofen caused her, cause Richtofen sounds evil and probably did cause her hell.

Also Nikolia mentions his sister a few times:

"Hey... you look just like my sister!"

— When Nikolai activates his own doll. (Ascension)

"My sister is more dangerous than you!"

— After killing a female zombie that recently hit him (Shangri-la)

Maybe this could be the girl. Doesn't Nikolia mention using shotguns to kills bears too (personally I think that Nikolia is synonymous with the shotgun & seems like he owns more than a few by killing bears & wifes...) so his sister is possibly used to a shotgun which is why she is using one.

It is a VERY long shot & I'm most probably wrong but I believe that anything that is mentioned in movies or games will come back at some point, what's the point in mentioning or showing the camera to something when there is no relevance (cause in this case it could just be to build a bigger background between the characters).

'If it does seem like blabber then sorry, it's late... tell me what you think.