Hello :)

Hello, my name is darkflareon, and I'm darkjolteon's girlfriend :)

He has tried to convince me to join the site for a long time, and now I have. I am interested in writing and things like that. I don't really play CoD, but I'm being trained by Jolteon to get better. :)

-Flareon :D

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh! Just a tad bit cute. You're officially CoDz' first couple! ;)

I'm sure Jolteon has told you everything about the site Flareon, but welcome to CoDz! Seeing as your into writing, I'm sure you'll feel at home in the Zombie Stories section. But hey, if you ever want to further your knowledge about the mythos of Nazi Zombies, check out the Story & Theory's section. And if you want to revise the training that Jolteon's given you, check out the Gameplay & Strategies section for some great help! Lastly, if you just want to chill and chat with fellow members, you've got the Member's Lounge, and it's cousin, Off-Topic! :P

• Administrators

Welcome to the site, it's good to see the first couple on CoDz! You should get a medal! Wait, I'm receiving word we don't have one for that... Well an intro and Zombshe medal will have to do for now :D

Oh my goodness! This is so friggin cute! Welcome to the family, Ms. Flareon! Enjoy your stay! I'm perfectlemonade, or Andrew, and I write stories and threads for the community to enjoy. :D

Damn, I wish I had a girlfriend that would sign up for Codz...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you'll definitely want to check out the Story Section if you wanna get see some excellent stories and poems. I'd recommend either Faust's or MyLittleHellhound's work, but they are all awesome.

Hey there! I'm glad you've joined my friend. Flareon is certainly a creative name, no doubt thanks to Jolteon's influence. Well then, the forum regulars have all greeted you well, but here at CoDz, we have everything for anyone, despite our main focus being on zombies. It'll be an awesome all around time! 8-)

I'll talk to you soon!

Ehj~

What can I say, I'm a lucky guy! Flareon is certainly a wonderful person, and to be honest, I wouldn't be who I am without her. It's awesome that I can finally begin to share the amazing experiences I've had here at CoDz. Thank you all for being so welcoming, although if I'm honest, I didn't expect any less :D

As for joing us on Zombies... Well she is just about getting the hang of movement, and starting to get moving and shooting at the same time... It's going to be a long process, but I can see huge potential in her. Potential I haven't seen since the days Tom and Superhands arrived.

-Jolteon

Just to reiterate Jolteons point thank you all for being so welcoming and encoraging. Its been great having so many names that i can already recognise. I a have already checked out the zombie stories now and the ones I have maneged to read are great.

And all i can really say to Jotlteon is thankyou, and you so sweet.

Jolteon used charmed :D

So thanks again everyone :)

-Flareon

I think I can try to help you! Fear not!

To Send a PM

by: MegaAfroMan

There are three easy ways for sending a PM to someone, and I will go over them quickly for you. The first involves the User Control Panel. The second involves finding a post they have made. The last involves finding their profile.

First, you must get to the PM section of the User Control Panel which can be found by going to the UCP (user control panel) on top of the page

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next you'll have to click Private Messages

Or you can get to this menu by just clicking the "new messages" link next to your avatar on the top of the page

When you arrive at the Private Message menu you should click "New PM"

You will then arrive at a blank PM screen. You'll have to fill in the names of the users you wish to PM, and click "add" after each individual user. You'll have to give the message a subject and you'll have to write a message. When it is finished click "submit".

You can also PM from a post or topic that someone has made or commented in. Underneath their avatar and medals, there is a button labeled "PM" You'll want to click that.

You will again enter the PM screen, but the difference is that here, it will quote the post you selected the "PM" button on and insert it into the message, it will title the subject "RE: threadnamehere" with threadnamehere being the name of the topic, and it will automatically fill in the one recipient for you. You can add more by typing in more names and clicking "add"

Lastly, by clicking on anyone's username as it appears in the forum you will be sent to their profile page. From here you can also click "send private message"

You will be sent to a blank PM screen very similar to the others, except one of the recipients will be automatically filled in for you. Additional recipients, subject, and the message all have to be done by you though before you can click "submit" and send it.

Well I hope this was nothing short of complete overkill as an answer to your question! :D Cause that's just how I roll. Good luck and Happy slaying, from your friendly neighborhood MegaAfroMan 8-)

How am I supposed to follow that one up Afro... -__-

Flareon was always my favourite of the Evee evolutions, but I could never find a DAMN FIRE STONE!!!!!!!!!!! BLLAAAAAAUUUUUGH! I WANTED A FLAREON! AND A NINETAILS! AND ANARCANINE! THREE OF THE PRETTIEST, MOST GRACEFUL, AND FREAKING BADASS POKEMON IN THE GAME!

Anyway, welcome Flareon. It's a shame you're not on Xbox. (NOBODY'S ON XBOX!) I be Tankeo, Lord of the Flies! I don't do anything notable here, so I can't direct you to any guides or stuff like that.

Anyway, what's your favorite Dethklok song?