"Moon" Hidden Song "Coming Home"

JMDogg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first heard abracadvre and I hear "i can fly like a bird not in the sky" in that weird voice and I thought the song was terrable. after i gave it a few listens i thought it wasent all that bad and now its my favroite.

I dont like metal and this has a lot of metal so time to get used to it...

EDIT: its also really bloody short!!!!

so who else got ridiculous scared that their neighbors were going to call the cops because it sounded like murder for the first 20 seconds. my speakers were plugged in incorrectly so i plugged them in right at the loudest part of the screaming going full blast right next to my ears. other than the intense screaming at beginning pretty ok.

Well, considering personal preferences about music taste aside, i think this is a great song. Even more so because of two factors, one being that its a woman doing her own screaming(dont hear that too often in music.) and the second being that originally, miss Elena was a country music artist. creepy, eh?

Her songs always take a handful of listens for me before I get into them because I have a hard time getting past the screaming. I think I could listen to this song a 100 times and still not like it, lol... which is sad because I think she has a beautiful singing voice. The screaming just isn't my cup of tea. But, to each her own! :)