Guy claiming to next gen tactics he found two more steps

jdl14

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried what he was saying about Kino...I did this twice, two different ways just in case. He says to teleport 2 things that belong to Sam...Monkey bombs and dogs. So I got monkey bombs, and waited until a dog round.

The first time I held a monkey bomb in my hand while a dog jumped in the teleporter with me...couldn't teleport so I threw the monkey bomb and teleported with the dog...nothing happened.

Then the second time they came around, I threw a monkey bomb into the teleporter, ran into the teleporter, waited for a dog, and teleported...nothing happened.

He says theres much more to the Call of the Dead easter egg, and two more steps to the Ascension easter egg...plus more things on Kino.

I don't know who to trust anymore lol

For the Ascension map.

Maybe while you have the Death Machine, since it lasts 3 mins you have to spell out HITSAM on the landers then maybe Sam might show up??

But i'm not sure how HYENA ties in.

This is all based off what i've read in other threads...

KDT-20 Solo

Five-15 Solo

Call me the Advanced Noob!

yeah... fake

The dog teleport doesnt work as the dog dies when it comes into contact with the teleporter....stuff, just like zombies, and maybe try to throw the monkey in then run out, but it porbably will just sit there, like a grenade thrown in mid teleport.

Also with CoTD and Ascension, surely the fact your rewarded kind of hint your done? And the fact in ascension you save gersh, the whole point of it, and in CoTD you save the survivors... the whole point of it :)

For the Ascension map.

Maybe while you have the Death Machine, since it lasts 3 mins you have to spell out HITSAM on the landers then maybe Sam might show up??

:facepalm:

For the Ascension map.

double :facepalm:

Really?! You think that Sam would randomly appear for spelling HITSAM.

triple :facepalm:

Wow, WTF? Sam? Samantha? The Daughter of Dr. Maxis who was in the Teleporter with him and "Fluffy". The one responsible for the Zombies. The one who says "Fetch me their souls."

HELLLOOOOOO??

WE ARE NOW AT DEFCON 5!

Or should I say DefPalm 5? :D

Are you encouraging slapping deaf people? :lol:

oh and,

6 :facepalm:

Ya, the Romero Twitter account was fake, and all the stuff this guy says is just stupid xD

Question is...

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SPELL HITSAM WITH THE BATTERIES AND THEN TELEPORT WITH A QUICK REVIVE TO DOUBLE TAP WITH GERSH WHEN HE IS FREE THEN HE IS ON THE ROOF AND THE MOON IS BEAR FOR EASTER GLITCH WHY?

you unlock the Featherweight Punchline Achievement and Sam ragequits

For the Ascension map.

I never thought of that.

BRAINS FOR YOU

[brains]