What's your favorite Door?

Interesting question...

Now, I don't mean favorite as in, "it has a nice color" or "it's made of oak". No. What I mean is, which one do you never hesitate to buy? 

We should all know the strategy of making someone else spend points to open that next door, but I know there are a few doors out there that I must have open and do so as soon as I can. If you're like me and have a few choices, let's try to narrow them down to 2 at the most and judge them based on which one is most benefitial, what has the best reward on the either side, which is the most strategically safe to have open, etc..

Or Maybe your favorite is your favorite because it stays closed? If that's the case tell us why.

Mine would be the Juggernog door on Green Run/Town. There's no other way to get jug and it's quite a cheap door. 

AND

The Double Doors in the sweatshop of Great Leap Forward. With those double doors closed that lead to the back side of the **** please report this topic, post **** area, that long hallway makes for a great camping spot.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hurry to open the door leading from spawn to Generator 2 in Origins. That way hopefully everyone leaves the other one closed so I can use the camp spot by semtex.

I avoid opening the door near semtex so I can camp there better.

I avoid opening the door next to Jug on Mob of the Dead, and the one going upstairs from the acid trap, and the one going down to the laundry room from the MP5. Makes it easier to train around there.

I avoid opening the escalator near the M14 on Die Rise since it's a good camp spot with the Sliquifier.

I also avoid opening the door from Flopper to the inside of the lighthouse on Call of the Dead for the same reasons as above; makes the spot a better training spot. Also the door by the AK74u in the map I like closed, to make both inside and outside better training spots.