Hey Y'all~

Hi there, I'm Jessica. My husband infestlithium forced told me to come here to introuce myself and get to know his zombie buddies, so here I am. I really like Mob of the Dead because I loooove the the 1930s/40s, serial killers, and how it's not roughly connected to the concept of Black Ops II Zombies but doesn't stray away from the original storyline even with new characters.

Did I mention my highest zombie round was 3?

:)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

Hey welcome aboard Jessica, you have a very talented husband who knows his way around images and web design - cracking guy as well.

Hope you have fun, if your anything like my wife, she loves the game mode but doesn't comprehend why I spend a lot of time on it. Now you'll probably understand why the forum is so addictive, such a bunch of good folk.

Welcome to CoDz Jessica,

Danny & I used to secretly meet up & talk for a while a few months ago, but we haven't spoken in ages. I hope he is treating you good & looking after you.

My wifey hates Zombies, she likes Vampires unfortunately.

Hope to see your avatar around "Miss Friendo". Enjoy your Slay!

My wifey hates Zombies, she likes Vampires unfortunately.

I am in the same boat as you Pinnaz. My wife absolutely hates zombies. She has said in the past that she has considered taking a hammer to my Xbox when I am out and blaming it on one of the kids, that's how much she hates it. lol.

She does however have an unhealthy obsession with vampires, and usually leaves me to play zombies while she is watching her Twilights/Vampire Diaries/True Blood/(insert other teeny-bopper vampire based show or film here).

• Tech Admin

My wife Lisa hates me playing on the xbox, specifically when it's zombies - bloody hates the game. However, she'll happily sit and tell me what to do or indicate where the zombies are and scream like a *itch when they scream lol

She secretly loves zombies, just says she hates so I don't play it often lol

• Administrators

My wife Lisa hates me playing on the xbox, specifically when it's zombies - bloody hates the game. However, she'll happily sit and tell me what to do or indicate where the zombies are and scream like a *itch when they scream lol

She secretly loves zombies, just says she hates so I don't play it often lol

I let my wife read this thread thank you for the fuel. She'll submit in no time.