Shut Up Sam!

TheNathanNS

Does she ever shut up? Just played Origins and she seemed more annoying than ever. She litterally said about 5 quotes in a single go. Then not to mention the usual "Help Me or die" crap that was like every 30 seconds.

Anyone else find her as annoying as I do? Also does anyone know how to shut her up without doing the EE?

And don't say "Play easy" she still talks on that too. ._.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

You could try adjusting the audio setting. Not sure if she is located under voice or SFX. The down side to muting voice however is that it makes it more difficult to hear zombies coming. This is the price I paid for not having to listen to Marlton in the other maps.

You could always pray that an audio glitch happens. It occurs primarily when a host migration occurs, but that leads up to none of the characters (except for zombies) talking. I believe that happened during my second run-through of the Easter Egg.

I could live with that. I know most heard quotes off by heart after playing Origins for so long. It's annoying when they say the same quote twice in 10 seconds though.

You could try adjusting the audio setting. Not sure if she is located under voice or SFX. The down side to muting voice however is that it makes it more difficult to hear zombies coming. This is the price I paid for not having to listen to Marlton in the other maps.

Payback's a bitch... just so you know so is Russman.

If I had £1 for everytime I heard that.....

Her fucking voice is in general.

This in a nutshell!

I felt her "girl" voice in the intro is crappier than the "demonic" voice that Treyarch uploaded to YouTube.

Everytime I get Zombie Blood "Scratch the surface!" "Nikolai yadadada"

I know Richtofen and Maxis annoy you on TranZit/Die Rise/Buried but if you get away from spawn you don't have to listen to Maxis and unless you're Samuel, then you don't have to listen to Richtofen* Even then, Richtofen shuts up after a while.

*:Excluding power drops, of course.

• 1 month later...

I think it's bad when I go on a cycle when I begin a match.

-Start Match

-Kill Zombitches until round five

-Contract a tumor due to Sam's voice

-Kill more Zombitches

-Slit wrists

-Big Daddy comes

-Drown ears in bleach

-Don't kill anymore Zombitches

-Just kidding. Kill alot more.

-Listen to her complain about being on her first period or whatever

-Hectic teleporter destroyer round time.

You could always pray that an audio glitch happens. It occurs primarily when a host migration occurs, but that leads up to none of the characters (except for zombies) talking. I believe that happened during my second run-through of the Easter Egg.

The second run through was the one with Way, PINNAZ and I right? I don't think there was a host migration, but we did manage to wreck Sam.

I think it happened when PINNAZ joined and then we were forced to become blind in the progression and just hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a funny moment two nights ago. Samantha was going on about how we had gotten so much farther than her father, I had enough and said something in my mic like "stfu Sam for real" and no lie, she stopped in mid sentence. Pure coincidence I'm sure but I shut that girl up!

I also get tired of hearing Richtofen, he just doesn't have that humor he had in BO1, and thus has been dubbed Richtalkin for his inability to keep his quotes to a two sentence minimum...