Staff thief rage...

AlphaSnake

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The idea is to place the Zombie Shield next to Juggernog to make an ultimate defense spot, so that you don't have to run all over the map to avoid taking damage.

This. Sure there are several good locations to have it depending on where you'd like to hold out in, the Wind Tunnel is next to Juggernog and is generally also home to the Gramophone given that everyone has their Staff built already. Even if you are nowhere near this location at the time you go down w/o a Shield, it's extremely helpful to have everything bundled in the same area if you do go there.

I just played a game where one person got the Staff of Fire despite me doing all the hard work (everyone else had not built their staves yet). The next match I had with that person, I grabbed the Fire element before just about any Staff parts were collected. Guessed who rage quitted? :P

Now it is ultimate staff theft.

Three of us, I did all the work for the staff pieces this time, Every piece aside from the LPs.

Did the wind puzzle, placed it to charge up, did most of the killing, just as I go to grab it, one of the other players steals it & runs off...

I'll not bother next match.

Regards Alpha.

Dear god.... Ok here's what happened in my last game:

We were doing FANTASTIC! We had all staffs upgraded except for wind (Thor was being a little....)... Then randomly this kid joins our game and waits like the 30 minutes we had to improve the staffs... Anyways the round ends, he spawns in, we save a zombie and while IM doing the wind staff bit he TAKES my upgraded ice staff ends the round, and uses ALL the amo! So I finish the air staff upgrade and guess what: He takes that from the pedestal too! He then proceeds to hunt down and kill every zombie we try to save, HOURS of our work down the crapper because of a brat who JOINED our game! We had EVERYTHING panned out on how we would do the Easter egg and now POOF! Up in smoke because one prick can't save a zombie... I'm ticked.... Beyond... Beleif... :evil:

Trayarch DROPPED the ball on this match-making system... Can't just have PRIVATE matches OH NO! Shoulda had the host lock his match so this wouldn't happen... Damn you brat... Damn you...

Well, I had a good run for a change with randoms.

Made it to 25 with all Ulimate Staffs done.

Just working on the Lightning strikes for the egg & things went to pot.

Best game I've ever had with randoms.

Stepped one guy through the lightning puzzle & even did all his switches for him.

It feels good to help someone out like that.

Made me actually feel good about playing Origins.

Don't get me wrong I love Origins, the map is epic.

However it is on the Verruckt, Five & Shangri-la level of difficulty.

The Tank has also screwed me over a good few times today.

I glitched off the side somehow ending up at the front getting crushed just like my dream of ever getting this frickin egg done.

Regards Alpha.

What system you on Rissole25?

Once you know what to do & where everything is it get easier.

I've had all four staffs built & upgraded ready to do the egg solo, just waiting for the right robot foot to do the button then lightning strike the seal as per NGT solo guide.

Robot comes I get inside but it killed my runner so the new round starts I messed up on both throws on the seal & run straight into a panzer with zombies everywhere. Death followed quickly.

After that I've been trying to find a crew in my time zone that can help out.

Randoms = Almost impossible.

Regards Alpha.

Quick tip to deal with panzers if you don't have a oh-shit gun like boomhilda or raygun or upgraded fire-staff. Simply run around the generator. Best to have a gun with good fire-rate. For example I prefer AK74u over MP40. It is so easy you don't even need Jugg to do it. Thank me later.

Regards.

Quick tip to deal with panzers if you don't have a oh-shit gun like boomhilda or raygun or upgraded fire-staff. Simply run around the generator. Best to have a gun with good fire-rate. For example I prefer AK74u over MP40. It is so easy you don't even need Jugg to do it. Thank me later.

Regards.

Ah that just cleans right off does it? Well that would have been good to know.. LITTLE EARLIER... >_

Yeah it's the more the annoyance level of worked for something for someone else to take.

Let's face it, all staffs work to round 50, and how many 4p random games are ever going to go past that.

Whatever you have, it will do the job.

yes! lol exactly. Thats why the pregame "calling" of staves is pointless and stupid. The best way imo to do it is agree pregame that staves will be distributed based on need. say player 1 goes down a few times early and in round 8-9 is still sans jug, or has only a mp40 or remington or what not. if the fire staff parts have been collected (or any staff for that matter) its agreed that he gets that first staff because it will aid him in survival the most and thus he will be of more value to the team.

problem is 99% of people in general much less in zombies are too selfish to behave in this manner

I don't play much with randoms but when I have, I've made multiple staffs and upgraded them for the other players. I think calling staffs is kind of stupid... all my friends tend to want Ice because it is the best. At the end of the day any staff + Boomhilda/other strong gun will serve you fine for 40 rounds and more. As long as the shield is in Wind tunnel and each person does their trains without messing others up, everything works out. But if you really want a staff just grab its crystal.

I don't play much with randoms but when I have, I've made multiple staffs and upgraded them for the other players. I think calling staffs is kind of stupid... all my friends tend to want Ice because it is the best. At the end of the day any staff + Boomhilda/other strong gun will serve you fine for 40 rounds and more. As long as the shield is in Wind tunnel and each person does their trains without messing others up, everything works out. But if you really want a staff just grab its crystal.

i prefer the shield in the church and occasionally in the workshop because usually me and my friends have half of us camp on the tank and the other 2 run trains. besides its easy to be trapped in the wind tunnel. the wind tunnel is where i put the maxis drone at.

although i absolutely love the wind staff with all my being,i argee calling staffs is stupid. i will allow someone to take it if they need one bad. i usually end up getting the lightning staff if i do a game with randoms.

Everybody crying and calling stafs makes me laugh seriously if you want a certain staf and a player calls it in the beginning of the game Just make sure you get the Crystal to the staf you want that's what I do fuck that I laugh when people call a staf like ok you got it my dick if I want a staf I'm going ti make sure I get it before anyone