Excited for origins

ThrowAmonkeyBomb

I dont know about the rest of the ps3 and pc guys here on codz,but I personally am very excited for origins! :D Buried was good but not amazing,MOTD was too hard lol jk but Its pretty hard to get set up for me and I never really had a good solo run.This map looks amazing though!A new melee,the 04 return,the EE(I know i dont do EEs but still! :lol: )

just wow!the robots,the knights,the staffs!Any of the ps3 guys interested in playing with me and maybe DropthatPerk on releae date? :)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a great finale map. Probably the closest to that waw feel, but with enough bo2 mixed in to make it epic.

Basically you have lots to do in this map.

If you thought motd was a bit hard, you will be ripping out your hair and possibly tossing your controller a few times.

But it is worth it in the long run.

Hopefully some of the uncountable number of bugs will be patched for yous before release.

i cannot wait any longer fo origins! give it,NOW :evil:

but in all seriousness i can wait. seeing origins inspired me to play the older maps from waw and bo. i am pumped up,just hope my internet wont crash when i go to download it or play it with my friends.

Mine crashes when the home phone downstairs is used,or somtimes when it rings!!! :lol:

I used to have problems where if my phone went to voicemail it would cut off the internet for about 30 seconds. It was because there was a splitter at the wall.

i cannot wait any longer fo origins! give it,NOW :evil:

but in all seriousness i can wait. seeing origins inspired me to play the older maps from waw and bo. i am pumped up,just hope my internet wont crash when i go to download it or play it with my friends.

Mine crashes when the home phone downstairs is used,or somtimes when it rings!!! :lol:

I used to have problems where if my phone went to voicemail it would cut off the internet for about 30 seconds. It was because there was a splitter at the wall.

Huh.I jsut unplug the phone downstairs if i need internet really badly,like if we were doing big 50 or something :)