Origins Highest Round

owner_101

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F4ZE, we just got a rid of a spamming member a few weeks ago.  We let him stay around way too long.  The banhammer will be much harsher.  I suggest you contribute and your post count will improve steadily.  Otherwise, we won't be seeing much of you here anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every time I play this map going for high rounds I always get caught up doing things for the Easter Egg. I'll say, okay I'll make the ultimate staffs, they'll help quite a bit. Then I say Well I've come this far, might as well keep doing the egg. Same with filling the chests, getting the upgraded bro fists, beacons. Then I find myself not going for the high round anymore. lolol. I have this problem every time I play. I'll even get so caught up in getting all nine perks that I'll be willing to sacrifice a couple downs getting them, If i ever even do. XD

I have the exact same problem lmao

my highest round is 30 something, dont remember exactly, we didnt build any staffs just hung out in crazy place with pap guns with no walls dropping,

all the things you can do in this map are cool but somtimes I miss the simplicity of the old maps. It hard to focus on surviving when theres so many things to do, and then if you do get all staff upgrad, upgraded fists, beacons, and buildables you end up going down and dying, its a recipe for extreme rage lol

• 1 month later...

It was previous 40 Solo with 1 down that ended the game. I had completed everything except pressing square in the beam of light to end the game and was getting greedy for high rounds. 

BUT today I finally completed the "Russian Drinking Game" challenge (too bad there's no trophy for it) which is completing the easter egg and gathering all 9 perks as Nikolai. Ended the game in Round 43 with 0 downs. Could have kept going but didn't want to chance it considering the Round 40/1 Down game previously mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My highest currently is either 62 or 63 solo I can't remember which. Everytime I play solo I am to do a little bit better than the previous time & so far I have done just that. These are my results from each succeeding match since I started my new zombies account: round 10, round 44 or 45 (got bo2 server error -.-), round 42, round 47, round 56, round 62 or 63. Next time I play solo my goal is to get 70. The rounds go by so fast in the higher rounds it's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Round 18 :evil: sooooo difficult. I haven't built the maxis drone yet or achieved all of the staffs yet. I have built the fire staff. I know where the thunder pieces are but I keep dying while trying to get into the robot. The ice pieces seem to just not want to show up after I get two of them. I have no clue where the third wind piece is.

You can only get one per round and it has to be snowing. Didn't know about the one per round thingThat's not true look up any high round ice staff strategy, I went to 62 solo (for proof look on PS3 leader boards, GT is robowarrior66) but anyways I had the ice staff built on round four, the same round I started opening doors from spawn. You can get and build and upgrade the staff all the way up to but not including the kills in the Crazy Place in the same round.
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived